Ordered My Products !

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Ordered My Products !

Postby LaureenV828 » March 16th, 2005, 11:21 am

Hi Every one !!!

I ordered my products for me and my fiance , just wondering if there is anything that we should be aware for the first week ?
I am so ready to start loosing this excess NON-BOOTY-LICIOUS FLAB....

Let me know suggestions , inspiration anything you all can offer , i really love this forum i have been reading for the past week its wonderful here .....

p.s. Becky is super helpful and nice i am so glad to have had a chance to speak with her .

Laureen :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :lol:
LaureenV828
Regular Member - #10 Club

Re: Ordered My Products !

Postby dlr2424 » March 16th, 2005, 11:29 am

LaureenV828 wrote:I am so ready to start loosing this excess NON-BOOTY-LICIOUS FLAB....

Laureen :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :lol:

Welcome!!!!! To both you and your Fiance!!!!......follow the plan to a tea and YOU WILL LEAVE THAT BOOTY-LICIOUS FLAB BEHIND.........FOR GOOD!!!!!!...:byebye: to the flab and HELLO to the THINNIES ...:D

You will continuely get ALL the support you need on this forum...stay plugged in and may you both be blessed with much success on your Medifast journey 8)

Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

welcome

Postby churchie » March 16th, 2005, 12:44 pm

Welcome too! The first shipment comes with a book and the first 3 days can be a little tough. It is an adjustment.

After a couple of weeks I found it smooth sailing for the most part and hunger went away. I feel great now and been on it 3.5 months

It works! I do suggest you drink the 8 waters and get some fastsoups and bouillion if needed along with celery stalks the helped me a lot the first few days and for me it took really a good couple of weeks. Everyone is different. Another really awesome thing was the book Success in a Shaker Jar. It is written simple and great tips......the only time now I am hungry it is usually emotional or my body is like a clock now with the shakes and meal I do 5 in 1.

I wish you and your fiance much success as I know you will have. It works if you work it. Nancy, Unc Tim and terry and lots of people on this forum have done it and know a lot more stuff than I do yet.

I just know that I follow it and the manual and it is so simple.........as far as what to eat
Emotionally different story at first and now I feel wonderful.
You know Nancy says nothing tastes as good as thin........I agree with her. It is a wonderful feeling of freedom and accomplishment.

Enjoy your new journey!

Gail :D
gail
churchie
Newbie - #40 Club

Postby LaureenV828 » March 16th, 2005, 1:27 pm

Thank you !!!

I really appreciate all the advice and help we can get ....

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
LaureenV828
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby 24KaratGold » March 16th, 2005, 1:43 pm

Congratulations on taking the plunge, Laureen. You won't be disappointed. If you are true to the program, it will be true to you.

The first three days in particular are notorious for being a bit difficult to get through. Many people get headaches, as their body cleans itself out. I made a point of taking an Advil or Motrin every morning and every afternoon, and I had no problems at all.

Good luck!
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby monkeymom » March 16th, 2005, 6:42 pm

Welcome Laureen. As everyone said, the first 3 days can be difficult, I did much the same as 24K and had no problems whatsoever.
I would also suggest that you do as much reading here as possible, and read the FAQ section of the homepage. This way you will be more prepared.
If you aren't a big water drinker, I would also suggest that you start drinking now. Try to work up to the 64 oz even before your products get there, so you'll have that part already going when you start.
The best suggestion anyone can make though is for you to stay plugged in to this site!! It is an unbelievable source of information and support.

Good luck and happy shakin'
Vicki
255 - 1/29/08
monkeymom
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby hal1031 » March 16th, 2005, 6:57 pm

Hi Laureen,

I just finished my first three days and it was not bad at all.

On day one I felt a little sluggish and on day two I had a tiny little headache, but not so bad to interfere with anything. Day three was fantastic and today I feel SUPER!

In fact I have a confession to make. I was really going to try and not weigh myself until I had completed the first week, but I gave in to temptation... and boy am I glad I did. I have already lost 7 pounds and this is only my fourth day!

Good Luck! I know you will be successful!
hal1031
Regular Member - #50 Club

Postby dlr2424 » March 16th, 2005, 7:46 pm

Hal1031.....First...WELCOME & Second...WEIGH TO GO!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:
Keep Shakin and you will hit your goal and feel better than ever before and we all will be here to cheer you on... :cheerleader:
May your journey be blessed with much success 8)

Donna...dlr

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.