It is currently May 3rd, 2024, 7:10 am

News News of Come on in.

Site map of Come on in. » Forum : Come on in.

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

I am returning

Hello all. Some of you may remember me, and many new folks not. I started TSFL in April of '06 and lost 70 lbs (not goal) and then life took a few turns, but I restarted finally after almost 3 years on and off program. I've got making up to do (but at least I didn't regain it all).
So here's an update. Got a divorce, then after a year thought I had found Ms. ...
Read more : I am returning | Views : 2515 | Replies : 9

wt.loss journey

Is anyone out there to travel along with me on this wt. loss journey.I lost 60lbs. before and then hard times arived and I got off the program gained my wt. back . couple years back . :x but need to lose so here I GO AGAIN 123.5 POUNDS TO LOSE.so hope there will be others that will come along on this journey.peaches
Read more : wt.loss journey | Views : 1245 | Replies : 6

A challenge, any takers????

Okay I am a NEWBIE and a site stalker; been reading and watching this site for YEARS, never jumped on the train. Well now that I am about to start NO ONE is here. The New Year is coming and traditionally this is the start of most diets. I would like to challenge anyone reading to reply, lets see if we can make some new friends and start the New Year with a bang . ...
Read more : A challenge, any takers???? | Views : 1091 | Replies : 13

Any one here

Wow this board is pretty Quiet it seems to me.. Well I used to be on MF and Loved it.. Went off and on and well am back on.. Wanted to say hi and see if there are any newbees out there that want to encourage each other and chat...

Let me no..
We can do it..

:cleader:

Terri
Read more : Any one here | Views : 1093 | Replies : 3

First time MFer, long time dieter

Hi, all. I have been dieting on and off since the 1980s (!) but have mostly been "off" for several years now. I have tried a lot of different things with some success here and there. Recently, a friend of mine decided to have lap-band and she is on several weeks of MF before the procedure. I decided to go on MF with her to support her and to take control of my own health.
Read more : First time MFer, long time dieter | Views : 882 | Replies : 2

Newbie from Indiana

Hi everyone! My name is Jamie and I'm a newbie to the forums. Actually, I'm a major newbie to the program! I discovered the program available and decided to learn more about it -- because I don't really know that much about it. Essentially, I read the overall message of the company and fell in love with what it stood for. The first step (for me) was to actually meet people who enjoyed it -- ...
Read more : Newbie from Indiana | Views : 959 | Replies : 2

Exactly how do you start the program?

Hi. I'm a total newbie here. I know you buy 20 boxes of food for the month. How do you learn all of the other ins and outs of the program? It seems overwhelming and I'd kind of like to have an idea of what I'm getting into.
Also, am I better off doing the VIP or buying everything separately and using a coupon? I haven't been able to figure that out yet.
I'm also ...
Read more : Exactly how do you start the program? | Views : 995 | Replies : 1

My First day!

Hi Everyone-
I just started MF today. I am so excited about this journy. i have spent a couple days reading everyones stories and some journals! Seeing all the success stories make me so excited! I have been fighting my weight my whole life, I have tried so many different things to help it a few worked. I am the biggest I have ever been, it really sucks! I can't even stand to see a ...
Read more : My First day! | Views : 757 | Replies : 1

returning to MF - making every day count!

The MF program is the only thing that has worked for me. I did not make goal when I stopped 20lbs short, nor did I go over to maintainence, which is why I think I did not keep off some of the weight when my life become stressful and hetic. I have the support of my family and I am eager to feel empowered again by the knowledge that the program works by just following ...
Read more : returning to MF - making every day count! | Views : 692 | Replies : 4

re-starting looking for accountability buddies

Hi,

I am re-starting tomorrow, July 5th. I need somebody to check in with to be accountable to, and in turn, I can do the same. I am going to do 60 days of 100% comliance. I already know I am going to have a tough time with the chocolate detox. I eat so much chocolate that I anticipate caffine withdrawals. My doctor suggested I take migrane asprin that has caffine for the first few ...
Read more : re-starting looking for accountability buddies | Views : 677 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286