My medifast appointment is 12/08/2007

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Postby lifelovinaries » December 9th, 2007, 1:04 am

i meant to ask...what was the reason that you didnt want to take one of the center's programs? With that 16 weeks being the minimum, do they ask you to pay for it upfront? I don't have a center any where near me so i don't know their MO. Just curious.

restart: 01/04/10
lifelovinaries
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Lucy » December 9th, 2007, 8:52 am

lifelovinaries wrote:IT IS EASIER TO REMAIN COMPLIANT THAN TO START OVER

Yeah what The Ovary Chick said! Go on plan...stay on plan..getting back is hard as heck, if you read through different journals you will see that. Why suffer, in one year you can be exactly where you are now, Christmas shopping and unhappy about yourself...OR you can be looking at your butt in the mirror saying MERRY CHRISTMAS to me I have a nice *mas...enjoy the plan, and LOVE your body, you will feel so good on plan!
Discipline is the art of choosing between what you want now, and what you want the most.
Lucy
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Exotic » December 11th, 2007, 8:14 pm

lifelovinaries wrote:i meant to ask...what was the reason that you didnt want to take one of the center's programs? With that 16 weeks being the minimum, do they ask you to pay for it upfront? I don't have a center any where near me so i don't know their MO. Just curious.

Yes, they want you to pay for it all up front.

Exotic

Exotic
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Mike » December 11th, 2007, 9:28 pm

Seems the Medifast Centers have a completely different philosophy than the rest of the company. Sounds in line with the LA Weightloss and others like it (although LA Weightloss is just a scandal from the people I have spoken with).

I would just try this and you will see how well it works, and then its up to you month by month.

:mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Exotic » December 13th, 2007, 12:36 am

Mike,

I only purchased it from them becaue I wanted to go ahead and get started. I have no plans on ordering from them again. I will be going through TSFL. THANKS

Exotic

Exotic
Regular Member - #10 Club

Previous

Return to Weight Loss