Additional Medifast Special for the remainder of March 2007

Check in for our Monthly Specials.

Additional Medifast Special for the remainder of March 2007

Postby Nancy » March 17th, 2007, 2:08 pm

Howdy Doody, Kids! :yay:

I've got some great news about an additional savings for March on selected Medifast meal bars!

Yup, you can save $2.25 per box on the following:

Lemon Yogurt Bars (Item #65200) now $13.00 per box

Diabetic Chocolate Crunch Bars (Item #70500) now $13.00 per box
Diabetic Peanut Butter Bars (Item #70600) now $13.00 per box

For a VERY limited time, Take Shape For Life is offering the delicious crunchy Lemon bars and both flavors of the Medifast diabetic bars on sale until March 31, 2007, while supplies last.

The tart lemon bars contain crunchy soy nuggets with a yogurt coating. They have 10 grams of protein, 20 grams of carbohydrates and 2 grams of dietary fiber.

The Diabetic Chocolate Crunch Bars and the Diabetic Peanut Butter Bars can be used by non-diabetics as well.

:secret: Many clients prefer these bars because they have fewer grams of sugars – the Chocolate Crunch have 2 grams of sugar and the Peanut Butter Crunch have zero grams of sugar. The carbs are 23 & 22 carbohydrates respectively with 4 grams of dietary fiber in each.

These Medifast meal bars regularly sell for $15.50 per box and now while supplies last, as available for $13.00 per box; that’s only $1.86 a bar.

For busy people on the go, the bars are a perfect meal in a wrapper.
You can easily follow the BeSlim™ philosophy by incorporating a convenient Medifast meal bar with you for portable calories for those :nana: crazy days.!

Take advantage of this great savings while the supplies last!
:leopard:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

I'm in!

Postby larahb68 » March 18th, 2007, 4:39 pm

Hi Nancy!
I doubt you remember me; I was a former MFer (joined in March 2005 the first time) and my old screen name was Laramedifast. I'm back now with a name of larahb68. Anywhoo, I'm now working at whittling away my supply, but want to get in on my specials. How do I get signed up to order through MakeMeThinner? I'm especially interested in the diabetic bars and trying some of the newer things since I was last a part of the family. Thanks!
Lara

larahb68
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby bdg » March 18th, 2007, 6:05 pm

The diabetic peanut butter bars are one of my 3 faves. I am not diabetic, but they are way better tasting to me than the regular peanut butter bars.
Start date: April 8, 2006
bdg
Preferred Member - #190 Club
Preferred Member - #190 Club

yeah

Postby larahb68 » March 18th, 2007, 6:11 pm

all that AND they have less sugar, too! :thumbup:
Lara

larahb68
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » March 18th, 2007, 8:22 pm

Howdy Doody, Lara ~

Of course I remember you and welcome back!

We know you will enjoy those bars and they will be a nice addition to your thinnin' meal plan. I'll PM you with the particulars.

May you have great success!
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Re: I'm in!

Postby Mike » March 18th, 2007, 11:09 pm

larahb68 wrote:Hi Nancy!
I doubt you remember me; I was a former MFer (joined in March 2005 the first time) and my old screen name was Laramedifast. I'm back now with a name of larahb68. Anywhoo, I'm now working at whittling away my supply, but want to get in on my specials. How do I get signed up to order through MakeMeThinner? I'm especially interested in the diabetic bars and trying some of the newer things since I was last a part of the family. Thanks!

I don't know if Nancy PM you, but you can sign up with MMT by going to the main MMT page. If you are already signed up with TSFL though, you'll have to check with them to see who your HA is, etc.

:mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Mike » March 18th, 2007, 11:10 pm

bdg wrote:The diabetic peanut butter bars are one of my 3 faves. I am not diabetic, but they are way better tasting to me than the regular peanut butter bars.

Mine too, haven't had them in a while... I ordered alot of them before and got burned out on them. My order had already gone through before I found out these were on sale unfortunately.
Might find a way to order some though.
:mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Nancy » March 19th, 2007, 6:12 am

Thanks, Mike for providing Lara with the how-tos, I appreciate you for being right there to help her. (I was out for a :goldprowl: ride in the country enjoying the last licks of SUNlight when I initially got this post about Lara on my PDA. We were in a mountainous area and I could not get a cell wave to make an immediate post reply.) You are a wonderful addition to the MakeMeThinner Fam and you make a super host.
:heart: :hug: Love ya, Man!

:secret: BTW, we usually recommend that people send me a PM or call me directly before they place their initial order so that I can assist them to be sure they order the appropriate meal replacements to suit their individual needs and also to be sure they are made aware of any discounts that we may have available.

The Diabetic bars are very good and I appreciate others for :stroll: :stroll: :stroll: chiming in and giving their :tongue: tastebud approval, too. This is a great sale price and even though your BeSlim Club order has already shipped, please know that shipping charges for a smaller additional order this month would not be real high.

For example, I just ordered 6 boxes of sale priced bars for a west coast delivery. The subtotal is $76 for the six boxes of bars at the sale price of $13 per box and the shipping charge came to $8.55, for a total charge of $86.55.

We came out about $5 ahead because of the sale price.

Mr. Green says, "That's a nice benefit for the pocketbook AND the wasitline, too." :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to Monthly Specials