Medifast and ebay

Give us the skinny in the losers lounge.
(Anything off topic)

Postby bdg » September 24th, 2006, 3:13 pm

I agree, no offense taken, but some of the responses given tell of the dangers, and hopefully whatever a person decides, ebay is certainly not something that I would choose.
Start date: April 8, 2006
bdg
Preferred Member - #190 Club
Preferred Member - #190 Club

Postby Elizabeth » September 24th, 2006, 3:24 pm

bdg wrote:
Elizabeth wrote:I believe Heath Advisors are selling there (thats why it is expensive...almost more expensive if you were to buy it normally)
They shouldn't be. Health advisors are not allowed to be selling on ebay. It is strictly forbidden.

I don't know for sure, I just figured that is what is happening. There is alot of it for sale in huge quantities. I also wanted to add that I made a mistake and didn't order enough soup on my regular order from my HA and wasn't ready to place a big order yet, so I bought once on ebay and had that bad experience. I don't recommend it. I guess now that I think about it, I will never order any food on ebay again. Even though the MF foods are packaged and sealed, you just don't know the cleanliness of the home and where they stored it....gross.
Elizabeth
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby MISSANNE » September 25th, 2006, 9:40 pm

You just have to read and ask for expiration dates.

I sell my MF on ebay that I dont like. Many of you know me from here and I would never mislead anyone. However, there are bad poeple out there.

BUT, I have sold many MF foods when I order them and don't like them. Its too expensive for me to have just sitting around. I get my money then buy more from MMT of what I do like. I don't have much now since I know what like and dislike but I have done it before.
Michelle
MISSANNE
Preferred member

Previous

Return to What's Shakin'