loriannk

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby loriannk » August 17th, 2006, 5:36 am

I am paying for my bad eating. :(

I have been so sick all of last night and still this morning. Let me tell you I am starting back on MF today. I don't even want to look at any of the food that made my stomache this sick. YUCK!

Good news is me being as sick as I am I am back down to 162.8 this morning. The pig out only cost me a little over a pound. It really wasn't a pig out it was just eating all junk food for my meals. Yesterday finally put my body over the line. I had a Culvers bacon cheeseburger, a McDonalds M&M McFurry and some sour cream and onion ritz crackers. Not enough to make me gain a lot of weight but enought to make my stomache and intestines hate me and I am paying for it. Lesson learned.

Thanks for all the support here. It does help but a person needs to find things out for themself. I needed to eat all that junk and now I know what my body thinks of it and I sure don't want to feel like this again.

So heres to day 1, starting over! :toast:
3 kids ages 2, 8 & 9
loriannk
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Sarya » August 17th, 2006, 5:51 am

Sometimes a person needs to make themselves sick eating the way they used to before they can really recommit themselves to the plan. At least that's what I've noticed. I've been soooo much better about it since my two days of eating how I used to. I've gone off plan only once since then, it was planned, and I didn't go hog wild.

The first time though.. I thought it was kind of funny about how happy I was that I was going BACK on MF from the "normal" (as we all know.. not normal good) eating.
Sarya
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby loriannk » August 18th, 2006, 7:59 am

I am happy to be feeling better today. No more stomach problems, was 100% compliant yesterday and feeling great. The scale surprised me this morning. I was 161.6 this morning. WOW is all I can say. Today started TOM and I still am losing weight beside my huge off plan pig out. So maybe just maybe I can get in the 150's for the first time in more then a decade.

:cleader: :cheermed: :cheermed: :cleader:
3 kids ages 2, 8 & 9
loriannk

Postby loriannk » August 21st, 2006, 6:03 am

I MADE IT!!!!!

159.8 THIS MORNING!!! I'm so excited and I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it. LOL That song is going through my head this morning.

It pays to be compliant. This was my first weekend in 4 that I stayed on plan.

1 more pound and I will be in the 60 lbs club. 9 more pounds till goal. I CAN DO IT!!!
3 kids ages 2, 8 & 9
loriannk

Postby JeepGirl » August 21st, 2006, 6:50 am

YAY Lori! That is super!! Congrats!! You are doing great and it shows!!
JeepGirl

Postby loriannk » August 23rd, 2006, 5:42 am

OH HAPPY DAY!

60 LBS of yuck removed from my body. That is 4 lbs short of my 8 year old daughters weight. That is unbelievable to me. I feel fabulous. Goal is getting closer.

Just had to post my joy today.
3 kids ages 2, 8 & 9
loriannk

Postby loriannk » August 23rd, 2006, 5:54 am

Oh I fogot to add this:

I plan on starting transisition on Monday. I think I have to. My hair is starting to fall out. Alot of it. Started 3 days ago. I know it can be a side effect to being on MF for awhile. I don't want to lose anymore hair. I know this means I might not make it to goal and I am ok with that. I said when I was in the 160's that I was comfortable with my weight and now that I am in the 150's I am even more comfortable and will be happy with my weight.

So that is my plan.
3 kids ages 2, 8 & 9
loriannk

Postby Denise » August 23rd, 2006, 9:57 am

Congrats on the 60lb club! That is terrific! :D
Denise
Preferred member

Postby dibbida » August 23rd, 2006, 10:02 pm

YEAH LORI!
I keep looking at your studio post..Loooovvvee it!
I cant be unrealistc..I really want to be 150 again..I was happy at 150....so im hitting 167ish...after 3 weeks...god I love this diet.
you are gor :lol: geous and and a real inspiration for me!
I keep thinking 130..that is not UNREAL but Im EXTEMELY comfy at 150.
Im so excited for you!
And yes ...hair is imprtant :lol:
I would freak a wee bit too. :lol:
dibbida

Postby Arklahoma » September 1st, 2006, 6:39 pm

Weigh To Go!!!
You're doing great.
Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby SharonR » September 1st, 2006, 6:43 pm

Wow Lori that is so great, good for you! I'm jealous! hehe
SharonR
Preferred member

Postby loriannk » September 6th, 2006, 5:39 pm

I am pretty disgusted with myself. I went off plan on Aug. 26th. Since then I have gain 10 lbs back. BLAH, YUCK! Back up to 168. I know some of it is water weight. I can not blam anyone or anything such as the MF plan. I became a complete COW since then. I have not cared what I shoved in my face. I didn't blink twice at eating tons of desserts, chips, bread and all that. Instead of doing the CORRECT transition faze I just went for a food frenzy free all. I feel lazy again, blah, my skin has gone down the toliet. I am breaking out like a teenager. My clothes all fit the same but I feel like I gained all 60lbs back that I lost.

SOOOO....

I am starting MF again tomorrow and I want to get down to my goal. I really do and I want to do transition CORRECTLY. I will take the hair loss just to not feel like this.

I guess my confession is done and I feel a bit better. I will update my ticker on Sundays weigh in. Hopefully it will be much better then todays weigh in.
3 kids ages 2, 8 & 9
loriannk

Postby Serendipity » September 6th, 2006, 6:39 pm

Loriann, I wish I had the right words to give you to make you stop and think. I lost all of my weight 15 years ago and then immediately went on a feeding frenzy and gained it all back. So many times since then, I have asked myself why I didn't just do it right and keep it off. I have learned that there are foods that I am just not going to be able to be around if I want to stay thin. And guess what....I'm ok with it because I know the pain of having success in my grasp and then losing it all because I didn't plan my future strategy. It took me 15 years to work through that pain. For your sake, I really hope you find your way. Sorry, if I sound melodramatic, but seeing your last post, brought it all back to me.
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby loriannk » September 7th, 2006, 5:35 am

Thanks for the words Serendipity. I know it has to be a life change and I am still struggling with that. When I am on the program I am great. I don't cheat and the weight comes off. What I have to learn is how to live when I go off the program. I thought I would do ok but I crashed and burned. It will be a struggle for me but I know I will never let myself get fat again. Medifast is so easy for me that I will just go back on it if I gain more then 10 lbs back. I know that is not a solution but it will work for me until I get my eatting habits off program under control.

Day One back on program: 165.2 this morning. A gain of 7 lbs since my lowest weight on Aug. 24th.
3 kids ages 2, 8 & 9
loriannk

Postby Sarya » September 7th, 2006, 6:40 am

I took a week off plan and went absolutely insane with the food too. It was very upsetting.

What if you tried to do a 3&2 plan and added a serving of olive oil to your day? It will be higher calories without higher carbs keeping you in the mild ketosis. The olive oil and the extra solid food might help with the hair loss problem. Also you could try adding vitamin b complex and biotin supplements if you haven't already.

And then maybe since you've been having more food regularly it will be easier to transition when you are ready again.
Sarya
Preferred Member - #40 Club

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal