loriannk

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby loriannk » July 6th, 2006, 9:00 am

:toast: Here's to another day of MF.

Today I weighed in at 167.8 so another .lbs gone. :whoohoo:

I need to go through my closet again. All my t-shirts just make me look big. I guess it is time to go to a size LARGE and get rid of the extra larges. That is a HUGE NSV for me. I know it wont be too much longer and I will fit in the size 12 jeans I want so much to fit in. I can get them on and almost buttoned. My bad area is my belly/gut. Guess that is what having 3 kids does to you. It is shrinking but I am hoping that most of the weight I have left to goal will come off of that region.

Cupcakes are still the same and my muffin tops are almost non exsistant ;).

Been using the new Dove Energy Glow subtle self tanner lotion. For anyone considering it be warned that you MUST get it on evenly or you will look streaked. My feet/ankles area looks like I have mud caked on with areas of pale white that I must of missed. YUCK!

Anyway still sick of meat and have been eating egg beaters every day. Dont know what is up with that but I am hoping it is just a faze.

On a Kid's note:

My 13 month son is getting his first molars in and is bitting everything and everyone in site. How do you get a 13 month old to stop? You can't yell, he thinks NO is a funny word and laughs and keeps biting. Joy.

The girls think 69 is so hot outside and the pool is cold at 80. Whatever!

Thats it for today...
3 kids ages 2, 8 & 9
loriannk
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » July 6th, 2006, 11:06 pm

Been using the new Dove Energy Glow subtle self tanner lotion. For anyone considering it be warned that you MUST get it on evenly or you will look streaked. My feet/ankles area looks like I have mud caked on with areas of pale white that I must of missed. YUCK!

Reminds me of an incident I had with a spray on mystic tan a bridezilla wanted me to get! I had an orange ring around my ankles and feet. Almost all the scrubbing in the WORLD couldn't get it off!

Good luck with the molars! I wish you peace!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby loriannk » July 7th, 2006, 6:12 pm

Well...

Today started out fantastic. I weighed in at 166.7 this morning which means another .lbs gone. Had my hot cocoa, oatmeal, soup & crackers, bar & then came dinner. BLAH!!!! I just don't know what came over me today. I am not overly concerned but still a bit mad at myself for caving in.

I had a grilled burger & brat (no bun). Here is the kicker, we then to DQ. BLAH!! What is wrong with me. Why did I give in this time. The only good news is I only had 1/4 of the blizzard and gave the rest to my daughters.

So I am prepared for a slight gain. Who knows maybe no gain. My last off plan weekend helped me get over my plateau and I have lost 2 .lbs since Monday.

I just had to write this to hold my self accountable for my actions today. Tommorw is another MF day. I will win the war of the fat.
3 kids ages 2, 8 & 9
loriannk

Postby Lizabette » July 8th, 2006, 7:20 am

LORI!

You are doing sooooo good!. Only 1/4 of a Blizzard!

Don't you just love Scarlett's last lament, when she cried in "Gone With The Wind"
"Tomorrow is another day". I'd cry too, if I'd just lost Rhett!
But don'tcha know, she got him back in the sequel.

There's always a tomorrow for us as long as we have MF and supporters to help us...
and get us back on track.

NO 'skinny stick" for you, LORI!

Lizabette :heart:
195/135 - Reached goal, Aug. 31, '06
Lizabette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby loriannk » July 8th, 2006, 7:54 am

Thanks Lizabette!

I am happy as my weight this morning was still 166.7. So the small cheat yesterday did not hurt me any. I guess its a lesson for when I go on maintence. I can still have indulgent food as long as it is not everyday and you only have a few spoonfulls. It was amazing how after 1/4 of that blizzard I felt full and didnt want anymore. For me that is huge. I use to get larges with xtra stuff and eat the whole darn thing. Now yesterday I could only finish 1/4 of a small blizzard.

Back on track today. Had my daughter take another picture of me, 5 lbs less then the last one. It is amazing how you can see a difference in every lbs loss now.

I keep MF trucking along.
3 kids ages 2, 8 & 9
loriannk

Postby Lizabette » July 8th, 2006, 8:42 am

Oh LORI,

I want to see the picture. Hope you are going to post it for all of us.
Thanks,
:heart:
195/135 - Reached goal, Aug. 31, '06
Lizabette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby loriannk » July 8th, 2006, 8:51 am

The picture is in the studio Lizabette. Thanks!!

Lori
3 kids ages 2, 8 & 9
loriannk

Postby loriannk » July 9th, 2006, 6:50 pm

Today I was 166.4. I am happy for that.

I also went off program again today. We went out of town and I didn't want to worry about food. I had a MF bar for breakfast, a ham & cheese sub for lunch and a bacon cheeseburger with small cheese curds for dinner. All in all it was not a "pig" out day. I did not eat enough food to gain fat lbs but I very well could have gained water weight. I have 2 days to my formal weigh in to lose the water. The plus was I did not snack between meals and I did not have anything sweet.

I can do this. If I would just stay on program I would lose more but the weight is still coming off and I am happy.

Great Compliment Day Today: I saw my brother and sister n law today. As we were walking around a mall he says to me, "How much more weight do you want to lose? You are looking great!" Let me tell you that made my week. My brother is not one to give compliments too much. I also told him how much I weighed to start and he was a bit surprised. I think I looked as big as I was but maybe to him the actual number was shocking.

Anyway so here is to another week of MF. :cheermed:
3 kids ages 2, 8 & 9
loriannk

Postby loriannk » July 11th, 2006, 5:58 am

Another MF Week is done! Weighed in at 165.8 this morning. WOO HOO!

Week 19 (7/4 - 7/10) -3 WT: 165 BMI: 28.3

For me it seems really easy to get back on the MF program after a planned day off of MF. It seems that those off days are helping me lose weight faster. I was off last week Sat & Sun and this Sunday and I lost 3 lbs this last week. That is a big lose for me.

I also want to point out that on my off plan days I do not Image. I eat healthy and still stay away from chips and deserts.

Thats it for today.
3 kids ages 2, 8 & 9
loriannk

Postby loriannk » July 15th, 2006, 7:54 am

Another non moving scale day. BLAH!

I have weighed 165.2 Since Wed. I am making my hubby dig out my treadmill and eclipical machine tomorrow so I can start exercising. I guess I got away without it for long enough. I need to start toning up anyway. After swimsuit shopping yesterday I feel really flabby. My arms are the worst. Gotta get some weights and tone those babys up.

:cheers: to a compliant weekend.
3 kids ages 2, 8 & 9
loriannk

Postby loriannk » July 16th, 2006, 7:06 pm

Scale is the same again today. I need to start exercising. I will try really hard to not have a bar for the next few days and see what happens.

I just wanted to post a picture of my kids cause I am so darn proud of them.
(my son is eating a graham cracker and that is why his face looks odd)

They are the main reason I am getting healthy. I want to see them grow up!
3 kids ages 2, 8 & 9
loriannk

Postby alpha femme » July 16th, 2006, 7:10 pm

your babies are beautiful.
:bananadance: :coolnana: :bananadance:
alpha femme
Preferred member

just catching up

Postby KimKim » July 16th, 2006, 7:34 pm

Hi Lori,

I'm just catching up with your journey and I'm so proud of you, cheats and all. Go 50lbs! I know that must feel good and in just four months, that is fantastic. I know what you mean about people being proud of you (your hubby in your case) for sticking to it. It's hard and people think it's just soooo easy (just eat less and exercise more---right!).

Anyway, the kids are adorable and just saying congrats!

Kim
p.s. there are so many Kims on this board, it makes me want to change my login name. i wonder if i can do that?
KimKim
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Postby loriannk » July 18th, 2006, 6:12 am

Well I am editing my journel entry as I just took a shower and weighed in before I went in. I was 164.6. So I guess I did lose a pound this week. WOO HOO.

Week 20 (7/11 - 7/18 -1 WT: 164 BMI: 28.1

I go do the doctor for a boat load of blood tests tomorrow. First tests since starting MF. We will see how they go. Hopefully good so I can continue with MF till my goal.

I am meeting Dede tonight for dinner. First time meeting another MF'er. I'll bring my camera so I can post a picture tomorrow.
Last edited by loriannk on July 18th, 2006, 7:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
3 kids ages 2, 8 & 9
loriannk

Postby Prancer » July 18th, 2006, 6:42 am

Have fun at dinner tonight!!

Your kids are beautiful. They must be proud of their mom!!
Prancer
Preferred Member - #40 Club

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal