jayzoe

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby jayzoe » February 19th, 2008, 3:23 pm

all right, in an effort to be totally honest, I haven't been completely on plan the last two days *sighhhhh*i

yesterday we went to Atlanta for the day and visited On The Border and I had some chips and the fajitas, it was a very conscious choice on my part since we have no decent Mexican restaurants in our town! Sooooo that wans't exactly on plan! :lol:

then today I made some special treats for my son's preschool and sampled some of it :oops:

but otherwise today has been on plan, and I'm staying on plan the rest of this week! Only five pounds till my halfway weight and I plan to reward myself with an hour long massage and manicure and pedicure, yippy! :mrgreen:
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight -- Proverbs 3:5-6
jayzoe
Trusted Member - #40 Club

Postby Mike » February 19th, 2008, 6:33 pm

Keep the head up and keep on that road. Remember, this plan is about course changes. We just adjust every little bit to keep on the path.

Great going.. and maybe next time, no chips. ;)
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Diana » February 19th, 2008, 7:13 pm

OH, that reward sounds so luxurious!! I bet you can just feel your muscles relaxing already. I love that half-asleep zone that you just can't get into with a 30-minute massage. Have you picked out nail color yet for your manicure and pedicure? Hot pink? Gold?

Go get 'em, Jayzoe!! Remember, too, that sometimes the scale will reflect what's still in your bowels -- make sure you get some walking in to keep it moving.
Here's to our mutual success! :buddies: --Diana
Diana
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby jayzoe » February 20th, 2008, 6:04 am

thanks for the support, I'll take all I can get! :lol:

as advertised, the rest of yesterday was completely on plan and today will be too :D I'm working on that mindset of "just because I went off plan slightly, that does NOT give me a reason to go off plan completely!" I have trouble with that sometimes, it's like, well I already went off plan with this food, so what difference does it make if I just eat more? It's a whooooole new way of thinking for me, so I just keep chugging on :mrgreen:

can't wait for my massage! and I think for my nails I'll probably go with bright red just to celebrate! that way all I have to do is just look down and see the bright color and know that I hit my halfway mark, yay! I also told my husband that he gets to buy me some jewelry once I hit my goal weight ;)
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight -- Proverbs 3:5-6
jayzoe

Postby jayzoe » February 21st, 2008, 8:16 am

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x

I just went out to my truck to take my son to preschool and found.... a lovely RAZOR sticking out of my tire!!!!!!! Out of the side of my tire, so I'm pretty sure someone stuck it in there at some point *grump grump grump*

So now I'm waiting for my fantabulous husband to come home to change the tire (I offered to try to do it myself but I'm not really comfortable with that and he sensed it, wonnderful man that he is! :D ) so I can take my son to his preschool day... I would ordinarily just skip it, but they're doing a field trip to a dentist today and I think it would be a great idea to get him in there so he can see there's nothing to be afraid of... plus he LOVES preschool and I hate to skip it for any reason if I don't have to....

so I'm grouchy cuz of the tire but happy cuz my hubby is so marvelous... either way it won't affect my eating today! :mrgreen: I'm down some more this morning, so yay!
jayzoe

Postby Mike » February 21st, 2008, 12:24 pm

jayzoe wrote: but happy cuz my hubby is so marvelous

Wait.. I thought I was the only one.... :twisted:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike

Postby Serendipity » February 21st, 2008, 2:04 pm

Caution: Inflated heads may add pounds....... :mrgreen:
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby Mike » February 21st, 2008, 2:57 pm

So that's why..... ;)
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

Mike

Postby Out*With*The*Old » February 21st, 2008, 3:58 pm

Serendipity wrote:Caution: Inflated heads may add pounds....... :mrgreen:

:roflmao: :roflmao: Jo made a funny! :roflmao:
Out*With*The*Old
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Joy » February 21st, 2008, 10:26 pm

Hi,

I love how you can things end positively becasue that is a wonderful gift.

regards,
Joy
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby katieb920 » February 22nd, 2008, 7:16 am

Sorry about your tire..... :x :x :x . I hate when that happens. I am in sales and I get nails in my tires all the time. Sounds like you have a great husband, to come back and help. I also would of tried to fix it but husband would never let me.

Katie
Katie
katieb920
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby jayzoe » February 22nd, 2008, 12:59 pm

yehhhh we were both pretty grouchy about the tire, but like I said, I was so happy my husband could come home from work and help me! he's such a sweetie ;)

we get to go out on Saturday night for his birthday and I plan to do a nice Lean and Green at whatever restaurant we end up at and bring along a bar for the movie, no worries at all! :mrgreen:

ps--not sure that an inflated head counts on the scale since it's mostly hot air *snicker*
jayzoe

Postby jayzoe » February 24th, 2008, 2:17 pm

Ooooooo I discovered something exciting today....

COLLARBONES! :mrgreen:
jayzoe

Postby jayzoe » February 25th, 2008, 2:37 pm

not a good day today, I went out to mail a package and some money to my mom and found that the driver's seat in the truck is broken, the little engine that's in the seat ot make it move forward is whirring but it won't move... the exact same thing they just fixed a little over a MONTH ago. So I just sat forward in the seat while doing my errands and on the way home... I ran over something in the road (no idea what) and got ANOTHER FLAT TIRE, that makes two in four days... I had the kids with me and had to drive home on it, it wasn't far but I'm betting I completely wrecked the rim and now hubby will undoubtedly be verrrrrry angry with about it... but what was I sposed to do, walk home with two small children and just leave the truck until he could get to it??????????

then I discovered that I emotionally eat more than I ever thought I did, I ate a cookie and a handful of M&Ms without even registering it until I stopped and asked myself, "WHAT AM I DOING?" *sighhhhhhhhhhhh*

not a good day
jayzoe

Postby lifelovinaries » February 25th, 2008, 6:35 pm

. and the rest of the story goes...and i jumped RIGHT back on plan right after my mistake. RIGHT? Sorry to hear that things were so bad for ya today. At least you realize how much of an emotional eater you are and it can be monitored. Good luck with everything and i hope hubby isnt too mad.

restart: 01/04/10
lifelovinaries

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal