jayzoe

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby jayzoe » August 24th, 2008, 8:03 pm

nice thing: I wore the outer part of my winter jacket yesterday cuz of the hurricane weather we're having here :shock: crazy wind and rain... the last time I wore it over Christmas it was tight on me and last night I could practically wrap it around myself! :lol: hubby and I went to dinner (lean meat and veggies!) and a movie (one handful of popcorn and a Medifast bar!) and it was nice!

grouchy thing: I mentioned to hubby that I only have three pounds before I'm officially in the "normal" BMI range (versus "overweight") and he sort of blew me off, saying, "not me, I've got lots of weight to go before then" :x which besides being totally unsupportive of the hard work I've been doing is totally untrue... he's MAYBE ten to fifteen pounds over his "ideal" BMI, he's never had to fight for every single little pound to lose, he could drop ten pounds in a snap if he wanted to :roll: it's like the seventy pounds I've lost since starting my weight loss journey over two years ago is nothing... I love the man, but sometimes he's so negative I want to scream!!

anywho, I go in for surgery on Thursday, keeping on plan until then and AFTER then for EVER... a nice healthy lifestyle with lots of exercise cuz I ain't going thru this again! :lol:
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight -- Proverbs 3:5-6
jayzoe
Trusted Member - #40 Club

Postby Mike » September 10th, 2008, 2:04 pm

How are things going for you girl? Let me know....

icon_wink.gif
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Previous

Return to My Journal