Gucci-Goo aka Dark & Stormy

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby GucciGoo » October 12th, 2006, 4:33 am

Even though I puked for 5 days after my surgery because the anesthesia did not agree with me, I would do it 50 more times. A breast reduction is the best thing I ever did!
BETH formerly known as Dark & Stormy
GucciGoo
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby kmr » October 12th, 2006, 6:40 am

Mine shrink when I lose weight, but between having the twins and gaining alot of weight on my own, I'm thinking about treating myself to a "lift", as a present to myself when I reach goal. I'll have to "asses" them at that point and see how they look first ;). I hate having unnecessary surgery, especially since I've seen it ALL from working in the general OR and open heart surgery, but we'll see. I want to lose the weight first. My norm is a C, but with the weight gain I went up to a DD. They're shrinking again though so I'll see what size I am now when I go to buy some new bras.
kmr
Preferred member

Postby GucciGoo » October 16th, 2006, 7:25 am

Well, after a weekend of gorging with my hubby for his birthday I know I gained. But I am scared to look at the scale.

I did enjoy myself- we had sausage and peppers with rice, went to a huge champagne breakfast, had brisket and potatoes, bagels, cookies...the whole nine yards. But Chris is NEVER off on weekends die to the nature of his job, so we had fun.

We took Dylan to the lake yesterday. It was so beautigul here- sunny and 62 degrees.

So... I am back on track again. I will never get to my goal weight if I keep letting this stuff happen. Bleh.
GucciGoo

Postby GucciGoo » October 18th, 2006, 6:29 am

I am wondering if not weighing in is making me more careless- like I can easily cheat and not have be accountable by seeing the numbers. Maybe I will start weighing in again. I have a feeling I have not lost an ounce since I have been bad. Hulagirl is kicking my ass.

I will start weighing in again on Sunday with everyone else. I suck.
GucciGoo

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » October 18th, 2006, 7:30 pm

Come on girl!!! We can do this thing! :weightlift:
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii

Postby Serendipity » October 19th, 2006, 5:50 am

:stickwack: Come on, girl. Snap out of it. I know you want it. Don't be your own worst enemy!
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby GucciGoo » October 21st, 2006, 6:26 pm

Ugh... Poor Dylan came home from daycare on Tuesday not feeling too great. By Wednesday night, he was puking up everything. All night long. It went on for two days and then he became dehydrated so we had to force liquids in him.

Then he got better and I picked up the illness yesterday afternoon. I had horrible IBS symptoms, then threw up everything I tried to eat all day and night (I obviously went off plan to get some carbs and rice in my body to calm it down). Anyway all I had to eat today was 2 graham crackers and a bottle of water with electrolytes. I feel so weak. I could barely make it up the steps before and I thought I'd pass out. Luckily my Mom came to help out with the baby. I was in bed or puking all day. It was wretched.
GucciGoo

Postby kendra_m » October 22nd, 2006, 6:28 am

You poor thing, that sounds like an awful ickness. Please be gentle on yourself.... your body needs different kinds of tending when you're sick. Just focus on resting and getting better, then as soon as you're better, you can get back on plan and you'll see some pounds drop after a few days of compliance.

You can do this!

:hatch: Finding the new me!!
--------------
10# - 9/11/06
20# - 9/24/06
30# - 11/5/06
40# - 11/19/06
kendra_m
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby GucciGoo » October 22nd, 2006, 6:10 pm

Thanks Kendra :)

Tomorrow I am back on plan. Today I was able to eat a small cup of noodle soup, a slice of toast and a graham cracker. Hopefully I will be able to down the shakes tomorrow!

I feel a lot better. Unfortunately my husband and father also picked up the dread illness. It was the worst I have ever felt. And the back pain was worse than labor. I am going to have to start being more careful about sanitizing all the baby stuff and scrubbing his hands when he come home from daycare every day.
GucciGoo

Postby GucciGoo » October 24th, 2006, 8:19 am

Well if anyone cares, Dylan was in the E/R last night for dehydration. He has been throwing up for a week now and I feel like I want to die. All he does is scream and throw up. I cannot do anything to make him better. There is nothing I can do to make him happy.
GucciGoo

Postby alpha femme » October 24th, 2006, 8:24 am

aww... poor little guy.
hang in there. hopefully he'll get over the flu soon.
:hug:
alpha femme
Preferred member

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » October 24th, 2006, 12:15 pm

I'm sorry your son is feeling so badly. It's hard when we as mommies feel helpless when our children are sick. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your son that he'll get better quickly. :hugblue:
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii

Postby GucciGoo » October 26th, 2006, 6:58 am

Thank you Alex and Kanani. It's nice to know you guys care :) Dylan is feeling much better and it is now Day Two with no throwing up. It was a really difficult 8 days. He was so weak and sad.

I am finally back on plan again. It was impossible to stay on MF when I was running around, waking at all hours, leaving work suddenly, spending hours at the ER and doctors...so much easier to just order a pizza.
GucciGoo

Postby GucciGoo » October 26th, 2006, 5:02 pm

Well, I have been good all day. And I made yummy turkey sausage, peppers and onions for dinner. It was just as good as regular sausage. And I am a snob when it comes to that stuff. Really.
GucciGoo

Postby casma500 » October 26th, 2006, 5:07 pm

WAY TO GO!!!! :thumbig:

It is SO hard to get back on that wagon, so to speak!! I'm proud of you!
~ Be Yourself -- Everyone Else is Already Taken ~

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal