The Dark Side loses its grip... and I eat some crow.

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Postby LongWay2go » February 9th, 2005, 7:11 am

Sarah my dear, I am so very happy you've made this decision and as I said to you in my abbreviated reply to your PM, I do apologize for that serious butt kicking I gave to you in the public eye. You know it was out of caring and I truly do care about you. This post, well, I'm stunned and crying (literally) from joy for your decision. You know I'm here for you, 100%. I'll reply as promised in length to your PM today and will give you my phone number. When you get that urge to snack at night, call me. I'll help you get through it. I am so very, very proud of you - you just have no idea!

huggz,

~Spidey
08/06/2004
on hiatus until "Vic the Vac" goes away!

WARNING: Don't try this at home, kids...
Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby Nancy » February 9th, 2005, 3:46 pm

Hey there! Marseilles ~

I just realized that you are two pounds away from reaching your half-way poundage point!

Yippy! Here's to you!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby BerkshireGrl » February 9th, 2005, 5:17 pm

I want to express my thanks for the gigantic support on this board... you all are awesome.

Carrie, raederle, jene115, Karen, TamiL, cplantho, Marseilles, NE gal in South, elle4nelly, Mrsshrinkinglady, RavenKat2, Nancy, and Spidey... :kool: YOU ROCK!

I am soooo eagerly awaiting that silly gas station $50 hold to clear on my credit card so I can get me some Medi-groceries. Soon, very soon! Tomorrow I'm hoping! But the delay is not slowing me down. I have Made Up My Mind, and when that happens, look out. ;)

Thank you again... I am really touched by your replies. Count me in on that train, chugging away... we will get there! My body has had enough bad treatment and is ready to get right back into the Program!

Right now, I am cooking up some nice skinless boneless chicken breasts marinated in fat-free Italian to have a nice lean & green at dinner. Gonna start with the 5 & 1 then transition to the Full Fast! I have a wee bit of Medifast left, just a few hot drinks, and some soups. I should definitely be able to maintain my weight in the gap between running out and getting my new box, no problemo.

And after I get it, zowie, there will be a whole bunch o' losing' going on!

:dance:

Cue that disco ball, DJ...
BerkshireGrl
Preferred member

Postby jene115 » February 9th, 2005, 7:48 pm

Sarah, you just made my heart smile, you sound so much happier and determined. I'm excited and happy for you! You go!

:pet:
Jen
03/01/08
"I'm stronger than my cravings!"
jene115
Preferred member

Postby Nancy » February 9th, 2005, 11:09 pm

Hooray! Thatta Girl!

Hey, can ya sit down yet after that bum-whoopin'?

Doesn't it feel :lol: :lol: :lol: smiley :lol: :lol: :lol: inside to know that others :heart: :hug: :heart: love ya enough to tell ya to knock off that stinkin' thinkin' and to get with the Program?

You will do it! This is the LAST time anyone has to ever go through a major weight loss program ever again!

:eat: Dine and :dance: dance!
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby LongWay2go » February 10th, 2005, 7:18 am

I just haveta say, this is the best thread I've seen in a long, long time because it gives me warm fuzzies every time I read it. Sarah, you have no idea the amount of positive motivation you've given to others with this thread and that should be reason enough to help keep you motivated and strong. As promised, I did send you my phone number yesterday and I meant what I said in that PM too. You call me if you need me!

~Spidey
08/06/2004
on hiatus until "Vic the Vac" goes away!

WARNING: Don't try this at home, kids...
Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go
Preferred Member - 90# Club

where do you get your medifast?

Postby wanttobethin » December 14th, 2005, 2:06 am

hi, everybody i want to start medifast but am very confused, about how to order medifast. please help i would like to start as soon as posible. thankyou for sharing your emails on this site i always read them and would like to join this train ride.
wanttobethin

Re: where do you get your medifast?

Postby Guest » December 14th, 2005, 2:12 am

wanttobethin wrote:hi, everybody i want to start medifast but am very confused, about how to order medifast. please help i would like to start as soon as posible. thankyou for sharing your emails on this site i always read them and would like to join this train ride.

Postby Nancy » December 14th, 2005, 9:27 am

Dear Guest, send me a private email and I'll be happy to talk with you and help you to get started. I'll be waiting for you!
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Previous

Return to The Weight Room