Postby Charity » November 12th, 2007, 10:46 pm

okay, it's time to try my best to recall the day.... :puter:

830am coffee w/ cream and bar 3 glasses water
10 am shake
12 diet rootbeer and pudding
2 snack
530pm coffee with cream and 3 glasses of water
6 8oz chix , 1 cup veggies, can diet soda

The bad: 1 too many caf bev,too much meat, not enough water & MF meals and veggies.

Overall, I say I didn't do bad today. :D It's only 8pm, I can have a couple more meals tonight and a couple glasses of water.

Bren, I forgot about that don't eat the bar first thing in the morning thing :dooh: . It just tastes so good with my morning coffee! However, I will not do that tomorrow because tomorrow is my be perfect for a day day :angel: ! Thanks for the heads up!
Lost 40# last year on MF
Restart date: 3/6/8 5'2"
Charity
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby bikipatra » November 13th, 2007, 3:53 am

Hope today is as perfect as you have planned! :angel:
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby rodeomom » November 13th, 2007, 11:09 am

Charity wrote:Bren, I forgot about that don't eat the bar first thing in the morning thing :dooh: . It just tastes so good with my morning coffee! However, I will not do that tomorrow because tomorrow is my be perfect for a day day :angel: ! Thanks for the heads up!

Anytime Charity - I agree that they are a very yummy start to the day. Since I get up early, I have a shake first. Then after my barn chores, I am able to sit down and enjoy a bar with a cup of coffee. Like I mentioned in another post, I sometimes split a bar in half and have the first half with 1/2 a cappachino mixed with coffee and later have the other halves. I have a hard time getting all the water in myself. I tend to crave the fizzyness of a Diet Coke, someone suggested I try some flavored soda water. Maybe that will help me get my suggested 150 ounces in.

Glad to see you are on track! Great job!!!
09/21/07 - 12/21/07 Lost 80 Pounds Ankle Surgery 12-21-07
rodeomom
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Charity » November 13th, 2007, 10:40 pm

Okay well, first of all, today wasn't be perfect day, tomorrow is! For some reason I thought today was Wednesday.

It's a good thing because today was not perfect. Here I go...

8am shake 1 glass water
10am coffee with 2 tbsp cream
1030am bar 2 glass water
12 pudding 1 glass water, one RB
1pm greek salad (here's where it's bad, I don't know meaurments on meat and stuff cause' it's takeout, but I only used 2 tbsp yougart sauce, also I had some hummus, 2tbsp, and I am not sure how bad garbonzo beans are.)
3pm snack
6pm pudding 1 glass water

Okay that's that. I just need one more meal and one huge water at starbuck to make quota. OH, and I need to exercise a little. I think I'll walk to starbucks. I only had one coffee so far today and I need a little time away from baby!!!!

I wasn't so bad today and it wasn't a struggle. :D I am digging MF again :heart: !!!
Lost 40# last year on MF
Charity

Postby Charity » November 14th, 2007, 12:36 pm

I can't wait for tomorrow's weigh in. I know it's gonna be great! I dropped another lb today!

Yesterday I walked to the mall and tried on a 9/10 pair of jeans at one of those teenie bopper clothing stores and I won't say it fit but it zipped up and buttoned with ease. It was way to snug to call it fitting :mrgreen: But hey, 9/10 zipped up???? OH YEAH, just give me a week or two!

I better get down my size 10 stash from storage and try it on today.
Steph--get ready for a package because I am sending the size 12 stuff over soon! :D

OH, I guess I should have picked better pics for my halfway point pics now that I see them up. I have a ton of awful before pics, I don't know why I picked one that wasn't so awful. Hummm....Maybe I'll save those before ones for when I make goal :o)
Lost 40# last year on MF
Charity

Postby rodeomom » November 14th, 2007, 12:57 pm

GREAT NSV! I know how you feel and isn't it like walking on air? Congratulations - you really deserve it after putting yourself back in line and working on doing a "perfect" plan!
09/21/07 - 12/21/07 Lost 80 Pounds Ankle Surgery 12-21-07
rodeomom
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby bikipatra » November 14th, 2007, 4:05 pm

Wow. That is great. I have one pair of size 10's and can only squeeze in with control tops on....I blame what I call the Year of Beer.
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

Postby BabyTrace » November 14th, 2007, 4:33 pm

You are doing great Christy! Congrats on the size 9/10s! You asked in my journal if I was in single digits yet. Sure am, just made it in the past week or so.

Hang in there! I just saw your 1/2 way pics. Wow! You really can tell a difference and you already look great!

Besides us both being 5'2" our bodies really are similar. Just stick with MF and you'll continue to shrink just like me! I keep waiting on a major stall but it hasn't happened yet. Hang in there and you'll be mailing out those size 10s and into single digits before you know it!

Tracy
Start Date: 07/11/2007

The essence of growth is a willingness to change for the better and then an unremitting willingness to shoulder whatever responsibility this entails.
BabyTrace
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Charity » November 14th, 2007, 10:21 pm

The year of beer?!?!?! :lol: :lol: :lol: Biki you look way smaller than a 10 in your pictures! You must be really tall (remember how you where mistaken for a model? ;) )

I have been busy today so I haven't gotten to the storage for the size 10s but I think I will do that now.

BabyTrace-- :cleader: Single digits Rah rah rah!!!! :cleader: Congrats! No stalls! You are such a great role model! Your stats rock!

Bren- I don't feel it! I am in shock mode. It's not really sinking in for some reason. Maybe it has to do with the cheating last week. I think that one day in the near future it will hit me. Maybe tomorrow at weigh in ;)

Okay now for the boring part-- my food intake:
8am shake
9am coffee /w 2tbsp cream
930 bar 2 glasses water
1200 snack
LONG NAP ;)
3pm pudding
6pm 5oz steak and 1.5 cup veggies, rootbeer

MF meals: 3
Water:2
snack:1

Okay well, 730 pm now and I better chain drink some water and fit in 2 more MF meals, jump on the treadmill for 15mins....Then today will be almost perfect! :angel: minus points for not spacing things out better.
Lost 40# last year on MF
Charity

popping over to say hello

Postby Joy » November 15th, 2007, 11:39 am

Hi,

Thanks for visiting!

I am thrilled for you and the success you are having - it is wonderful.

take care,
joy
Joy

Postby bikipatra » November 15th, 2007, 12:45 pm

Charity wrote:The year of beer?!?!?! :lol: :lol: :lol: Biki you look way smaller than a 10 in your pictures! You must be really tall (remember how you where mistaken for a model? ;) )

I just wore some slightly baggy size 16's shopping. The year of beer is the period of my life when I drank a case of beer a day and gained 100 pounds. I am only 5'7" which thanks to people like Kate Moss is the shortest you can be and still go to most agencies.
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

Postby lifelovinaries » November 15th, 2007, 6:05 pm

christy, i am so proud of how you are holding yourself accountable. good luck with your weigh in tomorrow. Single digits, here you come!

restart: 01/04/10
lifelovinaries
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Charity » November 16th, 2007, 1:46 am

geez, my new computer set up suck and it's killing my back. I better fix this tomorrow morning. Anyway let's see how I did today... :puter:

8am Walked around the mall for 15 mins.

8am coffee 2 glass water
9am bar 3 glass water
11am mf meal 2 water
1pm rootbeer
6pm turkey (I didn't weigh it :oops: but I think it was less than I should have) and a mountain of bak choy (again, didn't measure :oops: but it's green and leafy!) rootbeer
8pm coffee /w measured cream 2 glass water

MF meals--2
snack--0
water--9

Yikes :? Today kinda was bad :scratch: . I felt hungry but for some reason didn't want to eat. I keep myself so busy with projects around the house and just don't think to much about food.

It's too late to eat 3 more meals! :shock: it's 11pm! Oh well, I'll have a snack :mrgreen: and water, stairmaster for 15min, shower, then call it a night.

I can't wait to see the dietitian tomorrow! My attitude towards seeing her is so much more different than last week! I am pretty sure I will be in the 40# club but I won't be blue if I am not.
Lost 40# last year on MF
Charity

Postby Charity » November 16th, 2007, 1:48 am

lifelovinaries wrote:christy, i am so proud of how you are holding yourself accountable. good luck with your weigh in tomorrow. Single digits, here you come!

Thank you!!!! Sometimes luck it what you need with those tricky scales :roll: ! I will be so proud of myself if I get into single digits during the holidays! That would be unreal :mrgreen:
Lost 40# last year on MF
Charity

Postby bikipatra » November 16th, 2007, 3:36 am

Please try this just for one day and see how easy it is. Have your first supplement within an hour of waking up. Say 7am. Then on a piece of paper or on your computer or in your journal do this.
7am
10am
1pm
4pm
7pm
10pm
At every time have a supplement and choose a time for your L&G for one of the slots and follow the schedule whether you are hungry or not. A root beer is not a supplement but you could mix it with one. It is called a 5-1 or being on Medifast. What you are doing now is your own program and you seem very glib about it. You went 7 hours (11am -6pm) without eating yesterday. See what your dietician thinks about that. Not good for anyone, Medifast or not. Believe me, I used to cut out supplements too and it always backfired. I drink a lot of coffee as well and that took away my appetite. Yes, I would lose weight faster but I grew moody, unstable and eventually went off plan. Just try the schedule. It makes everything so much easier. If you want to, you can make the ones at night closer together, 2.5 hours instead of 3. Good Luck!
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal