Charity

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby Charity » November 16th, 2007, 2:38 pm

Thanks Biki, I will try that tomorrow and I will be better about being on plan today. As of now I have had a coffee, a shake, and a pudding and it is 11am so not bad so far today...well, except the lack of water I guess.

This is why it's so cool to journal everything! :mrgreen: Thanks for the feedback.

On the other hand. I went to weigh in and I am down 3.6 # this week! I haven't had that kind of loss for at least 5 weeks!!!!!!

:cheers: And the total is......41.2 lbs! :cheers:

I have loss a total of 31 lbs of pure fat!
fat % went from 43.2 to 34.6
BMI went from 35.3 to 27.8

I think my BMI in on the upper crest of the desirable range, but I am not sure.

The icing on the cake--a random stanger came up to me and my daughter at the mall today and said "Oh what two beautiful girls you are!" He was cute too ;)

Today rocks!!!!!!!

I think I post in the weight room too much :oops: so I won't annouce the new club there this time, I'll wait til' i get to 50lbs

Thank you all for your support. It's really helping me through this!
Lost 40# last year on MF
Restart date: 3/6/8 5'2"
Charity
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Charity » November 16th, 2007, 2:53 pm

I got out the peice of paper and I wrote it down. Next meal at 1pm! :mrgreen:
Last edited by Charity on November 17th, 2007, 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lost 40# last year on MF
Charity

Postby BabyTrace » November 16th, 2007, 4:24 pm

Christy that is great news!! Way to go on the 40 lbs club! When you look back isn't it so worth the small sacrafices you've made along the way?!!

Good for you!
Start Date: 07/11/2007

The essence of growth is a willingness to change for the better and then an unremitting willingness to shoulder whatever responsibility this entails.
BabyTrace
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Charity » November 16th, 2007, 11:31 pm

Btrace--Thank you! It is so very much worth it! I haven't seen a size 10 since I was 20 so yes, it's soooo very much worth it! :mrgreen:

Okay it's that time again for me to journal and i have to admit...I am a little scared :oops: Biki, you have instilled fear into me :lol: The fear of being accused (quite rightly) of not being on MF! I shall move forth and face my fear and journal anyway :puterboos:

8am coffee with 2 cream
10am shake
11pudding
130pm shake 2 glasses H20
2pm snack 2 glasses H20
5pm 5oz tofu and 1/2 rootbeer
830pm shake
10???

MF meals: 4 :)
water:4 :?
snack 1 :D
coffee 1 :D

I think it's great that I used the paper journal today because looking at the paper now, I totally had to strain to remember drinking that afternoon shake! I bet yesterday I did have some thing in the afternoon but just forgot.

Okay I am sold on the hand journal idea!

Plan of action: :water: Chain drink 4 glasses of water, :treadjog: jump on the stairmaster for 15 min at least, :chef: have my last meal, :snooze: watch the boob tube, and call it a night.
Lost 40# last year on MF
Charity

Postby BabyTrace » November 17th, 2007, 12:31 am

Hey girl! I write down my times every morning too and I even set the timer on my microwave or oven to remind me it's time to eat. Sounds corny, but it really does work. Keeps me from getting mindlessly busy on something else and forgetting to eat. Nearly 50 lbs later I'd say it's a pretty tried and true method for me too!

You understand how MF works, you are making it work, all you have to do is stick with it!

Tracy

The essence of growth is a willingness to change for the better and then an unremitting willingness to shoulder whatever responsibility this entails.
BabyTrace

Postby Charity » November 17th, 2007, 12:53 am

"It is called a 5-1 or being on Medifast. What you are doing now is your own program and you seem very glib about it. "

I am a very upbeat bubbly person. Co-workers are boggled with me because the nursing station could be a crazy zoo and I will still be upbeat and bubbly and seem stress free all the while working really hard and really fast.

I am not perfect, I don't expect perfection of myself but I will strive for it. If I fall short, I will try my best not to moan about it and beat myself up.

This may have come across as glib, I suppose :| .
Lost 40# last year on MF
Charity

Postby BabyTrace » November 17th, 2007, 7:30 am

Being positive and upbeat is a lovely quality. I tend to be a glass is half full, go with the flow type girl myself. There's no problem with that.

For some of us the path of least resistance on MF is sticking strictly to the plan as written. Understandbly others struggle with that. As long as you keep the right attitude and remain serious about trying everyday to be compliant and do no become flippant you will eventually reach your goal.

Keep your chin up bubbly girl. We all have to take our own path. You do not fail until you stop trying. Besides, as a fellow shorty, I've kind of adopted you without you knowing it and I really want to see you succeed!

Have a great day!

Tracy

BabyTrace

Postby rodeomom » November 17th, 2007, 6:24 pm

Hey there,

I wanted to stop by and say thank for you encouragement on my journal. Oh, also for your vote on my outfit for the banquet! Tomorrow is the big day, I am really looking forward to it.

You look like you are getting the hang of the 5 & 1 again. Only thing I noticed is that you waited a little long to get that first meal in. They suggest that you consume your first MF meal within an hour or less of getting up.

Great job! Stay focused and don't you dare change from your peppy self!
09/21/07 - 12/21/07 Lost 80 Pounds Ankle Surgery 12-21-07
rodeomom
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Charity » November 17th, 2007, 9:00 pm

rodeomom wrote:Hey there,

I wanted to stop by and say thank for you encouragement on my journal. Oh, also for your vote on my outfit for the banquet! Tomorrow is the big day, I am really looking forward to it.

You look like you are getting the hang of the 5 & 1 again. Only thing I noticed is that you waited a little long to get that first meal in. They suggest that you consume your first MF meal within an hour or less of getting up.

Great job! Stay focused and don't you dare change from your peppy self!

hahaha...it's funny that you mention that first meal thing because I drop my husband off at work at 8am and I bring a shake with me and down it in the car, then I stop by starbucks and run errands with the baby.

Well, I forgot to grab the shake yesterday. The whole time running errands I kept saying to myself, "oh boy, i better go home and have my first meal soon or else I will have some feedback in the journal" hehehehehe....

Thanks! :mrgreen:
Lost 40# last year on MF
Charity

Postby Charity » November 17th, 2007, 9:02 pm

BabyTrace wrote:Being positive and upbeat is a lovely quality. I tend to be a glass is half full, go with the flow type girl myself. There's no problem with that.

For some of us the path of least resistance on MF is sticking strictly to the plan as written. Understandbly others struggle with that. As long as you keep the right attitude and remain serious about trying everyday to be compliant and do no become flippant you will eventually reach your goal.

Keep your chin up bubbly girl. We all have to take our own path. You do not fail until you stop trying. Besides, as a fellow shorty, I've kind of adopted you without you knowing it and I really want to see you succeed!

Have a great day!

Tracy

:hug: Yeah I have a mentor :mrgreen: Mahalo!!!! That's another very welcomed layer of accountablity and Tracy, I will not let you down! :weightlift:
Lost 40# last year on MF
Charity

Postby Charity » November 17th, 2007, 9:05 pm

BabyTrace wrote:Hey girl! I write down my times every morning too and I even set the timer on my microwave or oven to remind me it's time to eat. Sounds corny, but it really does work. Keeps me from getting mindlessly busy on something else and forgetting to eat. Nearly 50 lbs later I'd say it's a pretty tried and true method for me too!

You understand how MF works, you are making it work, all you have to do is stick with it!

Tracy

Good idea :idea: I need to try this. I am always running in and out of the house all day though so...I think I'll go shopping for a watch or figure out how to use my phone as a timer tonight.
Lost 40# last year on MF
Charity

Postby Charity » November 18th, 2007, 2:46 am

I am soooo sleepy so.... :puter:

10am shake 2 glasses water
11am 2egg veggie omlet 2 glass water and side order broccolli (packed the left overs)coffee w/ cream
2pm pudding
3pm coffee /w cream 3 glass water snack
5pm ate the leftovers 1 glass water
7pm pudding rootbeer
12midnight NOW

MF meals: 3
snack: 1
L&G: 1
water: 8

:? How on earth did I go from pig out all the time to not eating enough?
I dont wanna eat anymore but oh well, I will down two more meals and go to bed. It's better than skipping them. nobody likes to hear excuses but there was a huge sale at Macy's and I spent a lot of time there and that is where meals where missed.

good night! :snooze:
Lost 40# last year on MF
Charity

Postby jskm » November 18th, 2007, 1:18 pm

Hey!! I just saw on the roll call that you finally made it out of the 30# club!!!

Way to go on the 40# club!!!!
Restart date 10/16/2007
jskm

Postby Out*With*The*Old » November 18th, 2007, 2:02 pm

Just wanted to stop in and say CONGRATS girl on the new club!!!! Rock on :coolnana: !!!

Save me a seat or move on and let me have yours! I have a mini goal of 40 MF pounds by year end which will be 48 for the year for me.

Keep up the good work!!

Out*With*The*Old
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Tawanda » November 18th, 2007, 8:04 pm

Congratulations on the 40# club!!!!!
Began MediFast 2/10/07 212#
Reached Goal 3/15/08 147#
Renewed commitment 9/20/09-after regaining 38# (185#)
Reached Goal 1/25/10 147# Maintaining :)
Tawanda
Preferred Member - 60# Club

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal