Charity

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby oubelqasse » October 18th, 2007, 6:07 pm

So Gelli let you work out for 20 minutes huh? That is awesome! Now promise me that its the last time you stop going the gym... You need to instill in her mind, that exercise is part of your life as well as her's when she gets older... On another note, Zach misses Gelli.. Today, he asked about your guys. I told him that we would see you in 9 months when we fly to Hawaii. Of-course he wanted to fly NOW, but I tried to explained to him that mommy has to be skinny before we see Aunty and Gelli! :byebye: I soo cant wait! We miss you guys!

So, have you done the 10 minute workout in the morniong? Remember, best friends know best, so if you do it in the morning and you decide not to go to the gym for that day, at least you got 10 whole minutes of extreme crazy workout behind you!

I cant wait to see how much you lost tomorrow! Congrats! We made it-- 5 weeks on program!!!
Stephanie Stats:
RE-COMMITTED on : 03/30/2009
Starting Weight: 239
Current Weight: 234
Total Weight Loss: 5 Lbs
oubelqasse
Preferred member

Postby Charity » October 19th, 2007, 1:22 am

OH Steph.... I think I had a bad week! :no: I don't know why! I haven't been bad! The scale isn't moving! I must be doing the gaining muscle thing but I am very scared about what the scale is going to say tomorrow morning at the dietitians....It might just be a pound for this week....one....one little pound.

For some reason I have been sooo gloomy for the past few days :sadblue: ....I just don't know why. I am not sleeping well and baby wont leave me alone for a minute. She won't nap unless she's in the car. I tried playing with her a lot to make her tired :yippee: so I can unwind but she won't sleep if mommy can play. She's too darn cute and doing all kinds of new cute stuff for me to get upset though! She says "yes" if you call her name and she can act like a tiger and prounce on you. :mrgreen: Anyway, I think I need away from baby time...maybe a massage. Especially before wednesday when I fly alone :shock: with her to the INLAWS :shock: for a week!!!!!

To look on the bright side, a weight loss success from you makes me as happy as a weight loss success from myself cause' we are a team. :stroll: Michael advised me to take it a step further so I did and here is my pitch....

Say my dietitian says my losses this week is one pound. That with your losses equals 6 lbs total for the team and if you devide that by team members you get an average of 3lbs per team member....NOT BAD! heheheheheheheh :laughlaugh:

:whoohoo: Go team!
Lost 40# last year on MF
Restart date: 3/6/8 5'2"
Charity
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby rodeomom » October 21st, 2007, 2:05 pm

Hi Charity -- just checking in on you. Thanks for stopping by my journal. I have been down today and needed that lift. Your a sweety!
09/21/07 - 12/21/07 Lost 80 Pounds Ankle Surgery 12-21-07
rodeomom
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Joy » October 22nd, 2007, 7:40 pm

stopped over to say hello and wish you a lovely week!
joy
Joy

Postby Charity » October 23rd, 2007, 1:43 am

:shock: I was going to go to San Diego on Wed to visit the in-laws (2 sisters and the parents). Grandma wanted all the kids to go together to the pumpkin patch. Well, the pumpkin patch has burned to the ground and ambers are falling into my sis in law's backyard. She evacuated this afternoon.

So, now plan B is everyone is going to other sis in law's place in Utah and I leave tomorrow at 6am! Alone with a baby....and MF....I have been doing some serious power packing :weightlift: and I am just taking a break.

The plan at first was for both me and dh to go with baby for just the weekend because dh cant get time off, but I suggested that dh go alone with baby to save money on airfare (we were just there last month!) and my mom in law suggested I go alone for a whole week. :shock: Me and my big mouth.

My husband assure me I can stay on plan because Utah will have plenty of diet rootbeer (which I partake of daily ;) ) :lol:

I am kinda excited about going though! Too bad it's not snowing!

I plan to be on plan during the vacation! I want to loose weight during vacation! Any advise? Wish me luck!!!!
Lost 40# last year on MF
Charity

Postby bikipatra » October 23rd, 2007, 2:40 am

I lost during my last vacation. Just pack plenty of supplements, think about your L&G so you don't get caught with no options, make a committment to yourself and do it!
Last edited by bikipatra on October 23rd, 2007, 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Serendipity » October 23rd, 2007, 2:40 am

I plan to be on plan during the vacation! I want to loose weight during vacation! Any advise? Wish me luck!!!!

Just make up your mind before you go to be compliant, don't give yourself permissions, and you will do it. It's easy if you just decide.
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby Charity » October 23rd, 2007, 4:28 am

Thanks for the advice!

Nothing tastes as good as being proud of my actions feel!!!!!!

Gee...I wonder how many times I will be saying that to myself this week! :D
Lost 40# last year on MF
Charity

Postby Charity » October 24th, 2007, 6:53 pm

Day one of vacation and so far so good. I am down to 158....of course it's not my home scale so we will really see when I get home!
Lost 40# last year on MF
Charity

Postby Charity » October 26th, 2007, 9:42 am

my sis in law has a workout room! Awesome! Today is official weigh in and I am158.5 but I couldn't weigh in without clothes on and it's not the official scale so I am not sweating it!

I am just glad to find that it is easy to stay on program when vacationing!
Lost 40# last year on MF
Charity

Postby Joy » October 26th, 2007, 9:54 am

Charity wrote:my sis in law has a workout room! Awesome! Today is official weigh in and I am158.5 but I couldn't weigh in without clothes on and it's not the official scale so I am not sweating it!

I am just glad to find that it is easy to stay on program when vacationing!

It sounds like you are doing so well and that you will return from vacation weighing less :D that is a dream holiday.

take care,
joy
Joy

Postby Charity » October 26th, 2007, 10:44 pm

I had a great NSV today! We went to the pumpkin festival and there was a kiddie tractor pull train thing that sis in law and mom in law couldn't get into and my other sis in law had to squeeze but lo' and behold, I slipped right in with room to spare!

I think it's weird because in pictures and looking at us, I look the same size as them if not larger. But hey, I fit the buggie with my baby on my lap and that was cool!

I also love how I can scale rope latters and stuff with her with great ease.
I am getting healthy for my family and I love that!

I was so tempted to order hot cocoa because utah is cold and they don't sell coffee but after that NSV, hot cocoa was easy to turn away!!!! :D
Lost 40# last year on MF
Charity

Postby oubelqasse » October 27th, 2007, 4:07 pm

Glad to hear that you are doing well on vacation and MORE glad that you decided against the hot cocoa. YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!! :hi5:

I go the box today.. Thanks again for getting the medifast food for me!!! I cant wait to eat a bar tomorrow.. I haven't had one in a while!

Give Gelli a Hug and kiss for me, and tell the family I said hello. Is Tina's house OK? I remeber you saying that she was evacuated because of the wildfires, what's the status?

Miss you tons!
Stephanie Stats:
RE-COMMITTED on : 03/30/2009
Starting Weight: 239
Current Weight: 234
Total Weight Loss: 5 Lbs
oubelqasse
Preferred member

Postby Charity » October 28th, 2007, 1:39 pm

Aloha,

I am freezing! The cold weather is nice to vacation in but I love Hawaii weather for living in.

Another compliant day on Medifast! My in-laws keep saying, "But you didn't eat anything" but other than that, they are very very cool and supportive.

I cant wait to see how I did on the scale when I get home.

My sis in law's house is fine and safe! Yippee!

Today they made homemade donuts and said, you have to try this, just one...i said, Tell you what, after I reach my goal of 125 I will have 2! They laughed and that was that. ;)

Okay, I better get some homework done before baby wakes....
Lost 40# last year on MF
Charity

Postby Charity » October 28th, 2007, 1:58 pm

OH I cant believe I forgot to mention this....my mother in law picked me up from the airport and called my sis in law on the phone and said..

"Oh you will be so jealous when you see christy, she has lost 15lbs since we saw her last. If she keeps it up she will be nothing but boobs because those haven't gotten smaller, but they are lower......" :roflmao: (keep in mind I am sitting down right next to her as she yells this in the phone while looking at me.

AAAAahhhhh, my mother in law...she is the sweetest lady I have ever met but things just come out of her mouth that can be taken offensively but are quite hilarious! :lol:
Lost 40# last year on MF
Charity

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal