Charity

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby rodeomom » October 8th, 2007, 12:48 pm

Congrats! Way to go! 2 pounds is GREAT! I would like you to go shopping for me now OK. 2 wardrobes for $40 bucks! I think I have to go to Sears and see if that is going on in my town.
09/21/07 - 12/21/07 Lost 80 Pounds Ankle Surgery 12-21-07
rodeomom
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Charity » October 12th, 2007, 5:09 pm

Today was my weigh in day and there is good and not so bad news. The bad is that for 4 days in a row :x I have been 160!!!! I am itchin' to get into the 150s. The good news is that I lost 3 lbs this week! :D Not bad at all!

I have been doing some exercise, :exercise: starting slow as suggested. Yesterday evening I was so tired and did not want to exercise at all but I force myself to check the cable-on-demand programing for some kind of fitTV program and I found a 10min full body workout. I did it and it was hard hard hard! There were these jumping jack push up things...yikes. Anyway, 10mins later I was sweating like a pig and feeling good because I did my exercise :mrgreen:

I have been loving the mirror this week. I can see diffences in my legs and face especially. I said it before and I'll say it again, "I :heart: medifast!"
Lost 40# last year on MF
Restart date: 3/6/8 5'2"
Charity
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby rodeomom » October 12th, 2007, 6:59 pm

Great Job!! Now remember, since you are starting to exercise you will now be adding muscle which weighs more than fat. You will be losing and gaining which may keep the scale from giving up those pounds as fast as you want it to. Stick with what you see in the mirror instead of worrying about the scale quite as much.
rodeomom

Postby Charity » October 13th, 2007, 1:38 pm

Good Morning to all! :D

I finally, after days of weighing in at 160 point something, am now, this morning ,159.8! Oh yeah! I won' t post this success in the weight room quite yet, I wanna be well into the 158 region I guess before I think it's official, so maybe in a day to two I will post! But hey, as of this morning I am at halfway point and under 160! :kool:

I love the confidence I have in the success in this program! I will make this happen! I know it!
Lost 40# last year on MF
Charity

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » October 13th, 2007, 1:45 pm

Charity wrote:Good Morning to all! :D

I finally, after days of weighing in at 160 point something, am now, this morning ,159.8! Oh yeah! I won' t post this success in the weight room quite yet, I wanna be well into the 158 region I guess before I think it's official, so maybe in a day to two I will post! But hey, as of this morning I am at halfway point and under 160! :kool:

I love the confidence I have in the success in this program! I will make this happen! I know it!

You are doing great Charity! I love your determination and your positive spirit! Keep shakin it girl! :coolnana:
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Charity » October 13th, 2007, 3:11 pm

Thank you kanani!!! :D
Lost 40# last year on MF
Charity

Postby Joy » October 13th, 2007, 7:56 pm

Charity wrote:I love the confidence I have in the success in this program! I will make this happen! I know it!

You are clearly going to do it!

regards,
joy
Joy

Postby oubelqasse » October 14th, 2007, 6:45 am

As like me, when I did the Cardio Salsa video, the very next day, the scale decided to change and reflect a number that pleased me. I think throwing in a diffrent work out once in a while will be to our benefit!

Im SOOOOOOOOO HappY that you made it under the 160 mark! Its sooo exciting! I cant wait to see how much you are this morning. Go try on the clothes that you bought to see if they fit any differently. I think you lost a whole lot of inches. :whoohoo:

Miss you much!
Stephanie Stats:
RE-COMMITTED on : 03/30/2009
Starting Weight: 239
Current Weight: 234
Total Weight Loss: 5 Lbs
oubelqasse
Preferred member

Postby oubelqasse » October 14th, 2007, 4:33 pm

I just did the 8 minute Tae Bo work out and it kicked my butt! It was the first time that I did it, and damn! I have to say though, it was so fast that I think that I may do it before I go to work in the morning. I watched part of the yoga video.. I dont think that I like it. I am more high energy and with Zach running around the house, It was hard to concentrate. Im going to send it to you to see if you like it. Maybe you can do it while Gelly is napping. Yes?
Stephanie Stats:
oubelqasse
Preferred member

Postby oubelqasse » October 15th, 2007, 8:30 pm

I already put the Yoga video in the box I'm sending you and sealed it, so when you get it you can either sell it, donate it or send it back.

We are going with Carmen to see Arabian Knights dinner show tomorrow night. I am going to bring my salad spritzers and have just the salad and chicken. The prime rib, cake and drinks will just have to go to waste! I think I will do the 8 minute video 2 X in the morning jsut incase they use extra oli and stuff when cooking the chicken. I dont want to eat any excessive amounts of fat since weigh in is only a few days away.

Miss Ya lots!
Stephanie Stats:
oubelqasse
Preferred member

Postby Charity » October 15th, 2007, 10:30 pm

oubelqasse wrote:I already put the Yoga video in the box I'm sending you and sealed it, so when you get it you can either sell it, donate it or send it back.

We are going with Carmen to see Arabian Knights dinner show tomorrow night. I am going to bring my salad spritzers and have just the salad and chicken. The prime rib, cake and drinks will just have to go to waste! I think I will do the 8 minute video 2 X in the morning jsut incase they use extra oli and stuff when cooking the chicken. I dont want to eat any excessive amounts of fat since weigh in is only a few days away.

Miss Ya lots!

Oh my goodness I have created a weight loss master!!!!! :bow:
I better get my act together before you catch up with me! :muahaha:
Miss you missy!!!
Lost 40# last year on MF
Charity

Postby Charity » October 16th, 2007, 9:41 am

:sadblue: The scale won't budge and I am feeling blue. I am trying to stay optimistic and I still sorta am but the scale is really challenging me :stickwack: . I tried making all supplements shake yesterday and that didn't work! I had a salad with shrimp as my meal too! I just don't get it. Well, I did only have 4 shakes. My body is mad at me for skipping sups and I think it's putting it's foot down. I am journaling faithfully today, going to the gym and spacing my meals out well, and no bar....I'll report back tomorrow.....

Man oh man, if that scale doesn't budge tomorrow morning, I am going to need some cheering up! :hug:
Lost 40# last year on MF
Charity

Postby rodeomom » October 16th, 2007, 11:06 am

You are doing wonderful on your workout plan. Maybe you are building that lean muscle while you are losing that fat and the scale is reflecting that. Don't fret over the numbers on the scale so much - you are going terrific and I bet your scale will give up those pounds in a whooossh sooner than you can say whhoooosh.
rodeomom

Postby Charity » October 18th, 2007, 1:21 am

Yippee! The scale said 159.0 and I'll take it! I am only 5 lbs away from 40# club. I am just chuggin' along! Next thing you know it, I'll be in size 10 jeans just inches away from single didgits!!!!

Thank goodness I had a good scale day because the rest of the day was junky. My sister and my husband insist I stick to my voice lessons and not quit like I do other hobbies (sewing is hard! So is Salsa!) so every week right before my voice class it's like I am cramming for a test because of course I don't practice my "mum mum mums" everyday. Then the teacher is like, "drop your jaw and dont move it, show your bottom teeth, smile showing your top teeth and talk sing , looking down" :nutz: WWWWHHHHAAATTTT????? I feel like an uncomfortable weirdo yet she says that's singing NATURALLY :shock: ! It's a half hour lesson but TO BE NICE...i suppose...she kept on going for an hour :whip:

I know other people have hard lives and it's petty to be so bummed about this but I hate it...there I said it.

On the up side, Geli, my baby girl, did a lot better today at 24hr fitness daycare. Yesterday I got paged 2x because she wouldn't calm down. Today, I snuck out and got in a full 20min on the treadmill before getting paged! Cool, tomorrow I just might get 30mins and then maybe in a week or so I can go to an aerobics class :D
Lost 40# last year on MF
Charity

Postby bikipatra » October 18th, 2007, 3:51 am

Great job on the weight loss and getting in that exercise! :)
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal