Charity

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby oubelqasse » September 24th, 2007, 1:12 pm

How was last night studying? I hope you did not give into temptation and stayed on plan... Did those pictures work?

Miss you!
Stephanie Stats:
RE-COMMITTED on : 03/30/2009
Starting Weight: 239
Current Weight: 234
Total Weight Loss: 5 Lbs
oubelqasse
Preferred member

Postby oubelqasse » September 24th, 2007, 8:42 pm

I haven't heard from you all day.. Are you OK?
Stephanie Stats:
oubelqasse
Preferred member

Postby Charity » September 27th, 2007, 1:07 am

oubelqasse wrote:I haven't heard from you all day.. Are you OK?

Aloha!

I have been MIA because my handsome hubby has been home sick for 2 going on 3 days so I have company.
:hug:

I have been doing pretty good. I can't wait to weigh in tomorrow morning and expecially the next day because That will make 2 weeks and I just know I will reach my goal of 30# club FINALLY :bounce: .

Did I mention before....I :heart: medifast.
Lost 40# last year on MF
Restart date: 3/6/8 5'2"
Charity
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby oubelqasse » September 27th, 2007, 8:21 am

Im glad that you are back on... Did you get my message about the Tofu Salad? It was sooo yummy, you have to eat it!
Stephanie Stats:
oubelqasse
Preferred member

Postby Charity » September 28th, 2007, 12:38 pm

Okay, I had a questionable dinner last night but skipped 2 of my shake after the fact. Results? I didn't make my 30# mark by today which was a mini goal I had for myself. I was bummed this morning and last night because I knew that I wasn't going to be successful because of what I had just eaten. :oops:

The ups-- I did eat that nonsense food sparingly, didn't have any carbs besides the sauce on the meat. Did everything else okay....

I am focusing on the positive. Today I moved my ticker in the good direction a few pounds to keep it current....I love doing that! :) I am .8 from being in the 30# club. I will go great today keeping that in mind..... Good things...good things....
Lost 40# last year on MF
Charity

Postby bikipatra » September 28th, 2007, 1:14 pm

The sauce on your meat really didn't have the nutrients that 2 supplements have. That is one of the reasons we are advised to not skip supplements. I realize you were trying to do your best, but skipping supplements is generally not a good idea.
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby oubelqasse » September 28th, 2007, 4:59 pm

Im glad that you are back on track today. It happened yesterday, today is a new day. Lets move forward!

Love Ya!
Stephanie Stats:
oubelqasse
Preferred member

Postby Charity » September 28th, 2007, 7:17 pm

bikipatra wrote:The sauce on your meat really didn't have the nutrients that 2 supplements have. That is one of the reasons we are advised to not skip supplements. I realize you were trying to do your best, but skipping supplements is generally not a good idea.

That's true...thank you! :hi5:
Lost 40# last year on MF
Charity

Postby bikipatra » September 29th, 2007, 3:00 am

Charity wrote:
bikipatra wrote:The sauce on your meat really didn't have the nutrients that 2 supplements have. That is one of the reasons we are advised to not skip supplements. I realize you were trying to do your best, but skipping supplements is generally not a good idea.

That's true...thank you! :hi5:

That's okay. I love to quote Oprah. As she says-When we know better, we do better!
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

Postby Charity » September 29th, 2007, 10:43 pm

Today was a good day. I am still waiting to make that illusive 30# club :? . Also, I have no avatar yet which totally bums me out! Unca must be busy--I mailed it to him 3 times. He must be annoyed :oops: Or maybe I am doing something wrong.

Anyway, I had a great day. I shampooed my living room carpet. It's a pure white berber and I have a 16 month old so it is GA-ROSS. It came out pretty good--not perfect--but not bad. I think there was exercise involved because that machine was heavy!

After that, the fam went to Ala Moana beach park and did a little BBQ. I love the taste of BBQ so much that it was on my wish list when house hunting (to have an area in back of my home that I can have a gas grill) Unfortunately, Hawaii real estate is what it is and comprimizes had to be made. So, I enjoyed the BBQ but other than that, had a hard time. I am soooo not a nature girl. I hated the flys the ants and itchy grass, sitting on a mat to eat,the sand all over my body and between my toes, the salt water my baby kept dipping her fingers into and sucking (every 4 seconds she would re-dip and it was very crowded with kids so yuck). I need a better plan to get BBQ chicken--any suggestions? Also, I have at admit I was a little embarrassed when I took off my sarong to go in the water. I feel like way to much pastey white skin (rolls too) is showing. The sun hates me and I have a fat back and big big boobies and so there is no swimsuit out there that has a high enough back and neck line that isn't a granny swim suit. Oh, and I have a big issue with the extra blubber between my armpit and boobies--yuck, what is that! I have searched high and low for a swimsuit that is cut to cover that part up but I don't think one exists! Any shopping tips guys?

About being a nature hater (there I said it :oops: ) Many moons ago, say 9 years ago, Steph and I attended this leadership camp out at college because we were club presidents. :poke: In the middle of the night I poked Steph's sholder and said,"Hey, I'm outta here! I pay rent for nice warm clean place and paid for a bed, sheet, long story short, I am going home so don't be surprised in the morning when I am gone" :burnout: Heheheh, we went home in the middle of the night and I took a shower to get the nature off and slept like a baby for the rest of the night. :snooze: I have never camped out since.

Anyway, I will keep on keepin' on :weightlift: and I will definately get to that 30# club soon enough!!! ;) The sun will come out tomorrow!!!

Whoa, this one got long!
Lost 40# last year on MF
Charity

Postby Sojourner » September 30th, 2007, 12:01 am

Charity wrote:Oh, and I have a big issue with the extra blubber between my armpit and boobies--yuck, what is that! I have searched high and low for a swimsuit that is cut to cover that part up but I don't think one exists! Any shopping tips guys?

Hiya, Charity!

I'm not much of a "nature gal" either, but I think I could make do if I were in Hawaii!! Ah well, the grass is always greener, isn't it??

Hey, my SIL is a breast cancer survivor and swears by the coverage she gets from swimsuits by Land's End. They have a variety of styles and coverage options...and I believe that they are pretty reasonably priced. Also, you can order via catalog or online (I think it's just Land's End dot com) and if you need to return something you can do so through Sears, which now sells Land's End in their stores. At least that's true stateside, I dunno about Hawaii. Of course, you can just go to Sears to make your purchase ;), but I don't know how much variety they carry in the stores. You might wanna' check them out...

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
~*~*~*Sojourner*~*~*~

Shake it gone, babeee!!!
Sojourner
Preferred member

Postby Charity » September 30th, 2007, 12:28 am

Hey, my SIL is a breast cancer survivor and swears by the coverage she gets from swimsuits by Land's End. They have a variety of styles and coverage options...and I believe that they are pretty reasonably priced. Also, you can order via catalog or online (I think it's just Land's End dot com) and if you need to return something you can do so through Sears, which now sells Land's End in their stores. At least that's true stateside, I dunno about Hawaii. Of course, you can just go to Sears to make your purchase ;), but I don't know how much variety they carry in the stores. You might wanna' check them out...

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Thanks for the tip! I better get shopping!
Lost 40# last year on MF
Charity

Postby Hopebaby » September 30th, 2007, 6:11 am

Christy - I thoroughly enjoyed your post! I hate camping out too! I hate bugs especially. My idea of camping out is having to stay at Motel 6!!!

I agree with SoJo about Land's End suits. I have gotten 3 from there over the years but my favorite is a 2 piece that looks like short shorts and a tank top. It is swimming shorts and a tankini top. It looks sporty but hides my flaws. Last time I was on vacation I saw lots of people wearing suits like that and most of them were young women. It gives you the freedom to do anything in it - really swim, beach volleyball, walking (without having to tug it down to cover your cheeks every 3 steps!), etc.

This time of year Land's End usually has suits on sale too.

Linda
SD 8/10/07
205/175/130
Hopebaby
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » October 1st, 2007, 7:39 am

Charity wrote:I have no avatar yet which totally bums me out! Unca must be busy--I mailed it to him 3 times. He must be annoyed :oops: Or maybe I am doing something wrong.

Hi Charity,
I'm not annoyed or ignoring you....:)

Somehow hotmail email addys got on our spam filter ban list.
I just removed it, so if you send your avatar again i'll get it up ASAP.
Sorry bout that....:)
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby Charity » October 1st, 2007, 10:05 am

Unca_Tim wrote:
Charity wrote:I have no avatar yet which totally bums me out! Unca must be busy--I mailed it to him 3 times. He must be annoyed :oops: Or maybe I am doing something wrong.

Hi Charity,
I'm not annoyed or ignoring you....:)

Somehow hotmail email addys got on our spam filter ban list.
I just removed it, so if you send your avatar again i'll get it up ASAP.
Sorry bout that....:)

I thought it was probably something technical! Cool, I'll do that today. What a great day this is! I get into the 30# club. I get an avatar! This web site rocks!
Lost 40# last year on MF
Charity

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal