2nd time on Medifast, 1st time to post

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby bikipatra » April 11th, 2005, 3:15 am

I don't know if I am quite ready for an Au Bon Pain right now. While I usually just ate soup there, I still remember the brownies and the fact that the one near me stocks Krispy Kremes!!!! Even when I was a size 6 I could put away 4 donuts at a time. I loved the manic sugar rush. Again, addict behavior!
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Nancy » April 11th, 2005, 7:18 am

4 KK??? Yeowser!

Your :heart: heart must have cringed every time you ate one - those things are deadly - enough trans fatty acids for a month in just one Krispy Kreme!

:drive: Beep! Beep! Back away from the Au Bon Pain!

:coach: Warning, Will Robinson! :coach: Warning!

:redprowl: Back away from the Au Bon Pain - it could be a real pain for your Medifast Plan,
your :heart: and your waistline! :veedub:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby bikipatra » April 11th, 2005, 8:57 am

Nancy even my dog is a Krispy Kreme addict! After one incident we called her the Krispy Queen! Just once, I ordered Krispy's from the grocery store. They stock them at Peapod. As if I needed them, I ordered 6 chocolate covered creme filled doozies! The box was on the kitchen table. I heard a noice in the kitchen and saw my dog emerging looking guilty. There were 3 donuts on the floor, one slobbered on liberally. Three other donuts were missing! I was so upset that my dog would be ill because they are not supposed to eat chocolate (or three donuts in a few minutes for that matter). She ended up being fine but I stopped buying the KK's!
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

Postby DonicaB » April 11th, 2005, 8:58 am

It does feel good to know that I can resist.

As for Au Bon Pain, we don't have those in my area (at least any I know of). From the sound of it, that is probably a good thing. We do have a place called St. Louis Bread Company that sounds similar. I love that place but refuse to go. The smell of fresh bread baking is irrestible.....I had better stop talking about it. You are all probably saying SHUT UP! :coach: We don't want to hear about bread.

Anyway, I love the way you think raederle. I will try to exact change idea.

Being a teacher I have to eat lunch in the cafeteria. I eat with a group of ladies who also love to eat. However, they are all thin and apparently can eat whatever they want. (I hate 'em) :x I usually have my bar at lunch. I think they think I am crazy, but apparantly they know I am committed because they didn't ask me if I wanted to order out with them last Friday. ( I won't tell you what they ate in front of me)

I love the feeling of being in control, FINALLY! I have been pigging out for so long now that I didn't think it was possibly to get a handle on my eating. :bib:

This forum is a God-send.

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Previous

Return to Come on in.