Zinkette99

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby Nova » June 25th, 2006, 9:13 pm

When you're stressed out, or don't know who to turn to, writing in your journal here can be a wonderful thing. I've gone through some really hard times in my life, and I filled up a couple of books just writing stuff down to get it out of my head. It seemed like once I could get it on paper, it didn't bother me any more for a little bit. Sometimes, I'd write about something for 3 weeks straight, but every time I wrote something, it seemed like a little bit of the anger and frustration and worry drained from my soul onto the paper and stayed there.

I also had some wonderful internet friends to turn to. Sometimes I think it's easier to bare your soul and all your problems to people who only know the inner you. You share a very special part of yourself in a place like this. You don't present this face to your friends in the 'real world', and it frees you to be more honest, open and caring here. So write away. We'll be glad to listen and offer lots of advice. :hug:
244/171

Would you rather eat what you want, or wear what you want?
Nova
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby Zinkette99 » June 26th, 2006, 11:52 am

Awww Nova thanks. I loved your little hugging smilies at the end too.

Today is a much better day. I am worried still because I have basically skipped my "monthly friend" this month. I usually get it around the 16th. I have cramps and symptoms of getting it but its not happening.

My eating is better today. I had a grilled chicken salad for lunch. A shake this morning when I woke up. I did have a tiny bit of caesar's dressing on the salad which is probably a no go. Otherwise its all MF meals the rest of the day and starting tomorrow I am doing the full fast until Sunday.

Starting on Thursday I might not be on as much only because we will be moving! And I don't know how the internet situation will be at my new home.

I am excited to start this new chapter! Tomorrow is my last day of work. I have promised myself I will NEVER EVER EVER EVER work in another call center again. I feel like it contributed a great deal to my weight gain. They also suck the life out of life. If that makes sense. No more!
25 years old
5'8
Started MF'ing: 6/5/06
267/247/135

"Strive for perfection, allow for error. If you haven't given up, you haven't failed."
Courtesy of ChiNut :):)
Zinkette99
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby DogMa » June 26th, 2006, 12:32 pm

Good luck with the move, Zinkette!

And did anyone mention the estrogen thing to you? Estrogen is stored in fat cells, so when you lose fat, you release extra estrogen. Which can cause some irregularity in your cycle, in addition to mood swings and other symptoms. It can also make you more fertile ...
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Zinkette99 » June 26th, 2006, 1:16 pm

OHHHH boy, more fertile huh? That's all I need right now! ;)

Well I have taken 4 EPT pregnancy tests and they are all negative. So possibly my body is still adjusting. I have actually skipped my period once before while dieting a couple years ago. Just weird that I have all the symptoms of getting mine.
25 years old
5'8
267/247/135

"Strive for perfection, allow for error. If you haven't given up, you haven't failed."
Zinkette99

Postby Zinkette99 » June 26th, 2006, 1:24 pm

Actually with fertility and pregnancy in mind... I have never been pregnant before. If I was, I wouldn't even know what to look for. I am not nauseous. I feel the same. My boobs aren't sore. (I had a friend who knew she was pregnant because her boobs were really sore all the time. I sound like an idiot.) I don't really know what to look for other then the obvious missed monthly occurence. Are pregnancy tests pretty accurate?

Ugh I hate going to the girl doctor!
25 years old
5'8
267/247/135

Zinkette99

Postby SharonR » June 26th, 2006, 1:43 pm

Yes they are! I was never pregnant in my life until I got prego with my daughter. I took more than a hundred tests in my life I bet, I was always late, always irregular. But they were all were always negative, until my daughter. So yes I THINK they are very accurate!

Good luck on your move, girl! I think your new life in Fl is going to be a great one.

I read your journal all the time ( as you know ) and the situation with your father was heartbreaking to read. I didnt know what to say to you, so I just read it ...and said a prayer for you. I can't imagine a life like that...

Anyway...I know you are just venting too, this is a great place to do it!

Good Luck with your FULL FAST!!

Sharon
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Start Weight 326.7 ~ My short term goal will put me at 250!

Started June 19th 2008. First Mini Goal 76.7 pounds.
SharonR
Preferred member

Hi

Postby dede4wd » June 26th, 2006, 7:52 pm

I'm SO glad today is better! I was SO worried about you yesterday! I can't WAIT for you to get moved! I think you need it for your sanity AND your marriage!

I'm SO PROUD OF YOU for getting right back on plan!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Prancer » June 26th, 2006, 8:02 pm

The tests are pretty accurate but if you are taking them too early it could be wrong. Like someone else said I have taken many a test and the only times they were positive resulted in my kids.

It could be the weight loss or the stress of moving etc.

Good luck!
Prancer
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Zinkette99 » June 27th, 2006, 4:33 pm

Well I have REALLLLLLLLLLLLY not been anywhere NEAR plan the last couple of days. Between going away parties at work and with friends I am doing pretty horrible. Haha. But I am ok with that. This is the last time I will see some people and I don't want to feel bad about having a few drinks in celebration. Or a few nachos. ;)I have eaten a lot of bad food but I did notice I have not been eating as much as I use to and that I am eager to get back on plan tomorrow. After tonight all the cheating will be over.

So yeah, I suck but I will be back on track tomorrow. Back to the first 3-4 days but thats ok. I am not going to weigh for 2 weeks because I know if I weigh myself this week it will NOT be pretty! :)
25 years old
5'8
267/247/135

Zinkette99

Postby Zinkette99 » June 27th, 2006, 5:41 pm

I have to admit I am a little agitated about where the Christian thread went.

I myself was not offended by it just like I was not offended by the thread about anyone in "the family" on this board. I think it was pretty clear that the thread was innocent and simply there for people who are Christians on the board who might be able to talk about how their faith helps them when dealing with this program. What is so wrong with that? They were not lambasting people who are not Christians. I believe it even stated NUMEROUS times that this board supports people of all beliefs or non-beliefs as it may be.

Talk about alienating people.

But enough on that. It just irked me. Something that was completely innocent was made to look like it had some sort of negative intentions.
25 years old
5'8
267/247/135

Zinkette99

Postby Unca_Tim » June 27th, 2006, 7:17 pm

Hi Zinkie,
You can certainly include your religion in any post, if you'd like.
But I could see that thread beginning to turn in the wrong direction.

This is your own personal thread completely controlled by you. If you'd like to continue a discussion on religion here, you're welcome to it.

Sorry I upset you..
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby Zinkette99 » June 27th, 2006, 11:24 pm

Vicky thank you so much for your kind post. I continue to be amazed at the incredible, loving people on this forum.

Unca you didn't upset me in the least. I completely understand why you locked that thread. You are the bomb.

I completely blew today. I ate bad food. I drank alcohol. But it was a great great day and I had a great day and night. Now its off to bed. :) Tomorrow is a new MF Day :)
25 years old
5'8
267/247/135

Zinkette99

Postby Zinkette99 » June 28th, 2006, 11:42 pm

Ok so the last 2 days have been bad MF days for me but have been REALLY awesome in my personal life. I have gotten to see friends I haven't seen in forever ANNNNNNNNNND I am 2 days closer to living on the Gulf of Mexico.

So tomorrow is MF re-commitment day for me. Which is fine. I have gained 2 pounds back. I can get those babies back off by Monday. Ok maybe not but it doesnt matter because I am not weighing for 2 weeks.

I saw Superman today. I loved it. It was very epic, beautifully filmed. My husband is going to put a button down shirt on tonight and wear his Superman t-shirt underneath and dramtically rip off his button down a la Superman. We are Huge. Dorks. Gotta spice things up I guess.

Does anyone else have husbands or boyfriends addicted to XBox? I feel like the other woman sometimes to Halo.
25 years old
5'8
267/247/135

Zinkette99

Postby alpha femme » June 28th, 2006, 11:59 pm

uhmmm, yeah. halo rocks. don't try to compete. just accept that he can love you both differently.
alpha femme
Preferred member

Postby Zinkette99 » July 1st, 2006, 6:26 pm

I am a Floridian as of today! (Or as of Wednesday when I change my driver's license over)

I am already pumped up for MF down here. All the lithe tan people are driving me crazy. I can't wait til next summer when I can join them in their hot pants.
25 years old
5'8
267/247/135

Zinkette99

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal