Zinkette99

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby Nova » July 1st, 2006, 8:58 pm

Zinkette99 wrote:I saw Superman today. I loved it. It was very epic, beautifully filmed. My husband is going to put a button down shirt on tonight and wear his Superman t-shirt underneath and dramtically rip off his button down a la Superman. We are Huge. Dorks. Gotta spice things up I guess.

Does anyone else have husbands or boyfriends addicted to XBox? I feel like the other woman sometimes to Halo.

We're going to see Superman this weekend. GLad to hear the good review.

My hubby is saving for an Xbox 360, and I'm saving for a Wii. We're both big gamers, and it works out great. We each understand when the other gets a new game that eats our brain, and the best part is he can help me through the hard parts when I get frustrated.
244/171

Would you rather eat what you want, or wear what you want?
Nova
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » July 2nd, 2006, 7:52 pm

I'm so glad you got there safely! How is it? Take care and have fun unpacking!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby SharonR » July 5th, 2006, 3:04 pm

Hey girl, just checkin in, how's florida going??
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Start Weight 326.7 ~ My short term goal will put me at 250!

Started June 19th 2008. First Mini Goal 76.7 pounds.
SharonR
Preferred member

Postby Zinkette99 » July 5th, 2006, 3:15 pm

Hey y'all. Florida is going ok. It was a really pretty day today. There is a high school right down the street from the house with an awesome track. I went down there and walked a mile. The diet has been tough to get back on. I am telling you anyone who is even THINKING of cheating after being compliant PLEASE DO NOT. It is so so so so hard to get back on track. But I am not doing too too bad.

I will type more later. Time to shower.
25 years old
5'8
Started MF'ing: 6/5/06
267/247/135

"Strive for perfection, allow for error. If you haven't given up, you haven't failed."
Courtesy of ChiNut :):)
Zinkette99
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » July 5th, 2006, 11:31 pm

Glad you found somewhere to walk! Believe me, I know how hard it is to get back on...but I KNOW you can get back on the wagon...we'll be here to help get the wagon rolling...

DeDe
dede4wd

Postby Zinkette99 » July 6th, 2006, 11:47 am

Good afternoon. The day is going pretty well! I ran out of RTDs which sucks but I made a shake today in the blender (the french vanilla, first time trying it) and it was pretty good. I added some vanilla extract to it.

I walked a mile and a half this morning and I am going to do that again tonight. 100 oz of water and I am good to go. I am having an extra supplement now to give me more calories since I am walking.

Otherwise... Nothing exciting. I realllllllllly want to be out of the 250s by end of next week.
25 years old
5'8
267/247/135

"Strive for perfection, allow for error. If you haven't given up, you haven't failed."
Zinkette99

Postby DogMa » July 6th, 2006, 2:46 pm

You sound so much happier already, so I'm SO glad you're out of the situation you were in with your dad. You'll be back on track in no time. I know it's hard, but you can do it! And you know it'll get easier once you get back into the swing of things.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Way to Go

Postby alohacate » July 6th, 2006, 4:35 pm

You are doing so well, Congrats on your success thus far!
:ukulele:
Height: 5'10 Age: 38 Start Date:6/24/06
51 pounds gone forever -I'm bringing sexy back
alohacate

Hi

Postby dede4wd » July 6th, 2006, 11:40 pm

Zinkette,
Cool about the track!

Don't forget you need to change your location now that you're a FLORIDIAN!

Keep up the good work! I love your posts and yell if you need anything!

DeDe
dede4wd

Postby Zinkette99 » July 6th, 2006, 11:48 pm

Right on, dede. It's changed! It's official!

:yeah:
25 years old
5'8
267/247/135

Zinkette99

Postby Zinkette99 » July 7th, 2006, 12:29 pm

Well its a grey grey day. I have the house to myself for a bit though, which is nice.

I made a decision today. I have really been inspired by people like falisamarie, dede, Nancy and of course many many others on here. Some of them have discussed making the conscious decision not to cheat. To do this program until they are finished. (Actually I believe that was TheShadow that stated that) Sorry if I am quoting incorrectly. Anyway, last night after having a "little" cheat I realized... On this program there is no such thing as a "little" cheat. Every time I cheat I am stopping my body from losing. I have really been wishy washy on this program. I do great until about 4 pm rolls around. Thats when the cravings come. I tell myself "I can't stop them. I will start again tomorrow." I justify things. But look... A month has past since I restarted and I have lost 7 pounds. RIDICULOUS. I could easily have been down 25 by now.

I can't do this anymore. I have to do it all the way.

So today is re-dedication again. But in a different way. I am NOT going to cheat. I am going to be 100 percent compliant. Starting today, July 7th. On August 7th I will weigh myself. I am going to try my best not to weigh after my first week of compliance. The scale tends to mess with my head sometimes. I am going to do this. I am going to lose the weight. I am going to go home to Virginia for Christmas and I am going to have my entire family's jaws on the floor. I won't need any Christmas presents after that.

I think I can weigh 180 by Christmas. I really do. And I am going to.

Have a great day everyone.
25 years old
5'8
267/247/135

Zinkette99

Postby SharonR » July 7th, 2006, 1:41 pm

YOU GO GIRL!!!

That post just inspired me!! I am so proud of you! YOU CAN DO IT!

You know you read people saying, just wait till you are in the MediZone and stuf like that...well this morning I woke up and thought...this is it...this is how it feels...I TOO, AM IN THE MEDIZONE! I was in it the 2nd or 3rd week I started the program but then started having the little cheats that you speak of.

So girl, you keep it up, we can do this together! :buddies:
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Start Weight 326.7 ~ My short term goal will put me at 250!

Started June 19th 2008. First Mini Goal 76.7 pounds.
SharonR
Preferred member

WAY TO GO

Postby alohacate » July 7th, 2006, 2:14 pm

Way to put it down and stick too it! I believe in you :exercise:
Some said just take it three hours at a time....... Sometimes I take it an hour at a time. If I can do this - you can too :-P
Height: 5'10 Age: 38 Start Date:6/24/06
51 pounds gone forever -I'm bringing sexy back
alohacate

Postby DogMa » July 7th, 2006, 2:33 pm

Way to go, Zink. You really CAN'T stop the cravings, especially at first. But you CAN decide not to give in to them.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby TheShadow » July 7th, 2006, 3:12 pm

You are going to be so much happier now that you are going to be compliant. Don't let the scale get you down. If you know you are doing what you need to, the scale will take care of itself. Plan ahead for those 4:00 hungries. Buy some SF popsicles (the tropical flavor ones are great) and SF jello cups, celery, radishes, pickles, and have them ready in the fridge. Then just hit them at 4:00 (one of them, not all of them!!) and savor the goodness, drink a big glass of water or crystal light and hang on til dinner. You don't want to cheat yourself out of losing weight. You've paid a lot of money for your MF products and you don't want that to go to waste (or should I say waist??). You're going to be successful and then watch those jaws drop. Someone posted a great quote that inspires me..."Don't sacrifice what you want the most for what you want right now".
TheShadow
TheShadow
Preferred Member - #30 Club

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal