Zinkette99

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby Zinkette99 » July 13th, 2006, 8:00 pm

Thank you Diana. And let me just say, you look friggin amazing in your avatar! What a difference!

Ok so I know everyone is going to roll their eyes at me because I never seem to be compliant. I vowed I would always post my mistakes in this journal so I can't hide from them.

Today STARTED great. 100 percent compliant. Then my husband and I had to leave the house... for what I thought would be an hour or two at the most. So I only brought my water with me. Well 6 hours later we come home and needless to say I am CRAZY starving. I caved in and ate with his family. Chicken wings, macarroni and cheese, macarroni salad, and potato salad. Um yeah. Not too good. The only saving factor is I had tiny tiny portions of these items. Seriously, kid size. But I am not making excuses. I know I messed up.

But tomorrow is yet another day. I doubt I will necessarily gain overall since I still probably did not break 1200 calories for the day. That bad meal was the only thing I ate besides my shake and L&G and both of those together were 300 calories. I am hoping my bad meal was not 1000 calories but who knows. I am not going to kill myself over it but I also am not going to be unprepared like that again.

And it wasn't even worth it, the food didn't even taste very good.

I am hoping I can make it to 251 by Sunday. I think I can. What do y'all think? 2 pounds in 3 days?
25 years old
5'8
Started MF'ing: 6/5/06
267/247/135

"Strive for perfection, allow for error. If you haven't given up, you haven't failed."
Courtesy of ChiNut :):)
Zinkette99
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Diana » July 13th, 2006, 11:00 pm

Zink!! Look at how you're changing!! And what great things you learned!!

Spanish Proverb -- "A mistake is proof someone has tried to accomplish something."

You're armed with a plan, now -- take stuff with you no matter what! (I keep a shake and a bar in my purse just in case.) The decision to have small portions was a GREAT choice given the situation. And no doubt you'll refine that even further over time.

Keep striving, Zinkette! I love watching your progress, girl.
Here's to our mutual success! :buddies: --Diana
Diana
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby SharonR » July 14th, 2006, 8:49 am

We are so alike it's not even funny! I feel like I am reading what is in my head half the time.

I'm so proud of you for sticking it out.

I have been very frustrated the past couple of weeks with BEING COMPLIENT and not seeing much success...but we keep on keepin on... :D
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Start Weight 326.7 ~ My short term goal will put me at 250!

Started June 19th 2008. First Mini Goal 76.7 pounds.
SharonR
Preferred member

Postby Zinkette99 » July 14th, 2006, 2:28 pm

Aw Diana and Sharon, thanks for the kind words and motivation! I am glad there are people checking in on me :)

Today has been a good one. Moving furniture and stuff into our new house. Its a workout. I have drank almost a gallon of water today!

I stepped on the scale this morning and I guess my cheat didn't kill me because I was down a pound. I am getting closer to not only being out of the 250s but being IN the 20 pound club. This excites me :)
25 years old
5'8
267/247/135

"Strive for perfection, allow for error. If you haven't given up, you haven't failed."
Zinkette99

Postby DogMa » July 14th, 2006, 3:34 pm

I think that's what saved me, too. I had some off-plan adventures during my move, but all that unpacking and hauling and everything sure does help burn calories!!

So how is it going, now that you're away from your dad? Are you and your hubby doing better?
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Zinkette99 » July 20th, 2006, 7:43 pm

Well I know its been almost a week since I posted. I have been busy! And I have not had internet at ALL this week.

I went off plan this week. Not because I wanted to but it honestly would have been really difficult to stay on plan this week. A lot of the cooking supplies were packed up and unfortunately my program was not priority. I am only down 1 pound. But thats ok because I am back on track. (And excited to be)

Things are going ok. My husband and I are doing great but now the problems lie within my in-laws. I don't think they like me too much. I am learning that I can't change things like that and I honestly don't care. As long as my husband and my dog love me, I am cool with that.
25 years old
5'8
267/247/135

Zinkette99

Postby Zinkette99 » July 21st, 2006, 10:51 pm

I AM OFFICIALLY IN THE 20 POUND CLUB!

It took me long enough...
25 years old
5'8
267/247/135

Zinkette99

Postby Janae » July 21st, 2006, 10:54 pm

Just popping in to say....Congratulations on the 20# club!!! Keep up the good work.

Janae
Janae
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby SharonR » July 22nd, 2006, 7:49 am

Congrats!! Good Job! :yippee:
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Start Weight 326.7 ~ My short term goal will put me at 250!

Started June 19th 2008. First Mini Goal 76.7 pounds.
SharonR
Preferred member

Postby Zinkette99 » July 27th, 2006, 5:44 pm

Well I am back after my week hiatus.

Been pretty busy trying to get a friggin job. The job market here is less than stellar.

Still chugging along. Only 1 pound loss this week. Probably due to my monthly buddy that is due this week.

I still have tough days. I took my new driver's license picture today. I was horrified at how round my face is now. I can't wait to lose the roundness.
25 years old
5'8
267/247/135

Zinkette99

Postby DogMa » July 27th, 2006, 8:44 pm

Glad to hear from you, Zink. Good luck with the job hunt. I'm sure something will come along. (And re: driver's license, just think of all the people later on who will see it when you offer it as ID and comment on how much better you look. Years ago, a bank teller saw my ID and said, "Wow, you've lost a lot of weight! You look great!" Totally made my day.)
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby ChiNut » July 27th, 2006, 8:46 pm

Hi Zinkette. I can't wait to actually weigh what my driver's license says. Haven't weighed 160 for yearsss. ;) I think when I get to my goal weight I will go and have my driver's license picture retaken and may have to actually lower the weight on it. :mrgreen:
ChiNut
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby DntCryLilEmoGrl » July 27th, 2006, 10:24 pm

hey zink! havent said hey to you in a while. im glad you seem to be doing well...i hope you find a good job! we really should plan a meet up, maybe sometime soon i can drive out or something or we can meet halfway ;) take care love!
"Soon to be mrs sexy pants"
lilemo's getting married on April 6th 2008!!!!!

started changing my life 5/15/06
restarted 10/01/07
DntCryLilEmoGrl
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Zinkette99 » August 27th, 2006, 12:14 pm

Hey everyone.

I know I haven't been on in a long time but I have still been checking in. I have been going through a lot of hard times. However, I have not GAINED any weight. I have maintained the weight I lost. But I have only lost about 5 pounds in the last month.

My husband and I are separating. It just happened this weekend. I am an emotional wreck. We weren't even married a year. I am devastated and embarrassed. I have no money, no place to live, nothing. And it seems that when I need them the most people have turned their backs on me. Its a little sobering and within a week's time I have become a completely different person. The world is not as I thought it was.

But I am confident I can make it through this. I have a new job here in Florida and I am working on getting an apartment this week. Its just hard.

Anyone that prays, I am sorry if this is selfish to ask, but pray for me.

Sometimes I think this is all caused because I am fat. That my husband wants to separate because I am fat. Oh its so hard to think about sometimes. But I am trying as much as I can. I walk every day I drink medifast shakes, eat chicken. But at night I start thinking about everything going on and I have icecream. Or leftovers. I want to be strong. Its tough.
25 years old
5'8
267/247/135

Zinkette99

Hi

Postby dede4wd » August 27th, 2006, 12:19 pm

I'm glad you posted, I've been thinking about you.

I'm SO SORRY this is happening to you! And after the move and everything! I'm so glad you've gotten a job. Are you going to stay there or go back to VA?

I know you're overwhelmed right now...I wish I could say or do something to make it all better. I can tell you one thing...ice cream is not the answer. I'm coming back from a 10-day pity party, and am refusing to get back on the scale to see what I did to myself, I'm just getting back on track and not letting "life" affect the progress I've made.

You are in my thoughts.
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal