Week 2 and new to forum.

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

You all lost so much weight in the first week!

Postby hecate » February 8th, 2004, 3:35 pm

How do you do it?

I started out on the full fast and then for two night I ate a half cup of plain spinach with a 2oz. pice of chicken and skipped a shake. It was the weekend and it was too difficult not to eat.

I only lost 5 lb on the first week and I have almost 100 lb to lose.

What is the secret? I drink half gallon of water and 2 cups bullion every day wlong with the shakes. the plan says I could eat like that but apparently I am doing somethign wrong.

Michele
hecate
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby elle4nelly » February 9th, 2004, 10:08 am

Hi Michele!

don't get discouraged! It really depends on each individual bodies. Some people lose faster than others. I have been diagnosed with a slightly hyper thyroids and I also retain tons of water!! So I believe the 14lbs on my first week were mostly water! And my slightly overactive thyroids make me very hyper and lose weight a little faster. YET I'm fat!!! So, just keep going. You must keep your eyes on the prize! Don't even look back or pay attention too musch to the scale! I for example intend to skip this week weight in because Aunt Flo is coming, which also means that I have a few lbs of water being retained. Next week my real weight will show on the scale! See? Don't make the scale dictate your dedication or drive. Just keep going! From what you're telling me you're eating correctly!

Keep shakin'

Nelly :toast:
Final Restart on Dec 18th
elle4nelly
Preferred member

Wrong Week

Postby hecate » February 9th, 2004, 3:30 pm

You know, I guess I chose the wrong week this month to start this diet.
After reading some of the other messages and Faqs, I realize that I am probably retaining as well. Thanks for the clue.
I was worried because the same thing happened to me on Atkins too. I just never lost the weight like other people did. I only lost 10 lb in the first month and I could have done that with WW without going without.

I'll just hang in there. This place is great. I have picked up so many tips and ideas. I had no idea I could eat a pickle!

Everyone sounds so determined. It's exactly what I need!

Michele
hecate
Regular Member - #20 Club

Previous

Return to Come on in.