Ok...today I shall kick myself!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Ok...today I shall kick myself!

Postby mousehouse62 » July 21st, 2006, 12:00 pm

Confession.......
I ate some of my son's Sonic Popcorn chicken!!! I think it was about 6 pieces in all but I just wanted a taste and I could not leave them alone until the box was empty!!! CRAP!!!
I am so mad at myself!!! And I feel guilty, so I guess it is the MF guilt dragging at me!
Both hub and I have done so well.....we are both plauteauing as we speak not a pound lost in a week but I know it is all working......but I so slipped!
I feel better.. I look better..and we did do drive through for my cherub but he just left some nibblers at the bottom!
Why? Why? Why? I am not sure why....I was tempted and I bit.....literally!
I will spur myself on again....I know we all have boo-boos but I just am kickin myself right now.....
Thanks for allowing me to vent!
S
S/W 179
Now 152 1/2
G/W 135
HUBBY HAS MET HIS GOAL OF 155!!!! Go sweetie!!! :0)
mousehouse62
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Postby Nova » July 21st, 2006, 12:15 pm

I know it's hard to resist nibbling when there's just a few whatevers left in the container. Just treat this as a lesson and the next time you're tempted, try to remember how guilty you felt and how much you're trying to change.

What works for me is to close the container and toss it in the trash as quickly as possible. Then it turns from yummy, tempting food into icky, smelly trash. It really is trash food, and it's so much better to put it where it belongs instead of putting trash into your body.
244/171

Would you rather eat what you want, or wear what you want?
Nova
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby mousehouse62 » July 21st, 2006, 12:19 pm

Amen to that Nova.....
Trash food where the trash food deserves!
Good lesson learned!
Thanks!
S/W 179
Now 152 1/2
G/W 135
HUBBY HAS MET HIS GOAL OF 155!!!! Go sweetie!!! :0)
mousehouse62
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Postby Prancer » July 21st, 2006, 2:53 pm

I just wanted to let you know that you started about a week or so after me and I just got out of a plateau so stick to it and yours will end too. Everyone here seems to say that week 3 to 4 a lot of people plateau. For me it was week 4 and it lasted too long for my liking but now I am on the down slope again. Good luck.

As for the leftovers...My kids are still eating Micky Ds and take out stuff like that. It is hard to resist so I tend to leave the room while they eat. It helps me.
Prancer
Preferred Member - #40 Club

we all have em

Postby rayray » July 21st, 2006, 6:08 pm

We all have our eff up moments. Lord know I had them this week and emotional eating just got the best of me, but the key is just to say ok i made a mistake and get back on track, my way of doing so is getting my but in th gym and sweating, it make me feel good and realize that hey I CAN DO THIS!
rayray
Trusted Member - #50 Club

Drive on little Shaker

Postby alohacate » July 21st, 2006, 6:38 pm

Just a little bump in the road, as someone on this forum once told me "sign ahead reads thinville". You can do this!
Height: 5'10 Age: 38 Start Date:6/24/06
51 pounds gone forever -I'm bringing sexy back
alohacate
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » July 21st, 2006, 8:47 pm

It happened,
It's Over.

Lesson Learned, nothing we can do about it, jump back on program and you'll be just fine! We'll be here for you!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to The Weight Room