Thinking about starting...

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Thinking about starting...

Postby 70 » May 25th, 2005, 8:26 am

HI,
I was thinking about trying the program again. I tried it over a year ago, but was unable to stick to it. I haven't gained any weight since then, but haven't lost any either. I was wondering how to get those cute scales on my signature. I went to the site and made one, but don't know how to tranfer it to my signature. I'm not computer savvy at all. I have 65 lbs. to lose.

Thanks
Start 8/22/05
5'8" (medium frame)
1st mini goal- 180
2nd mini goal- 160
Ultimate goal- 140
Trusted Member

Postby bk » May 25th, 2005, 8:30 am

Hi 70 - my try before this "try" (i say "try" because i'm doing it!) was about a year before, too, and look where I am now! Please try it again -- it's worth it!
bk
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Tk » May 25th, 2005, 8:42 am

Hi, maybe you should try the 2 week plan. I was on medifast once before about 15 years ago. I like this new plan alot better. There is more variety. When I was on it before, it was all shakes. I am going on my 4th week now and I am down 10 lbs. This plan is very do-able, and very easy to stick with. I wish you the best in your desicion. But if you don't try - you won't know. :lol:

To find info on inserting your ticker, in the search type in ticker factory and you will find info on inserting it.
Tk
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby dlr2424 » May 25th, 2005, 9:51 am

70..........TRY IT!!!!!!............You can do it!!!!!!!!!... :yes: ........but if you don't try it..... :hmmm: .........you'll never know......... :dunno: ............
donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Ron » May 25th, 2005, 11:17 am

It took me forever to commit...but it has been great in the early going. I am hoping to find my smile as broad a month from now as it is today. I wish you every success!
I am sick and tired of being sick and tired!
Ron
Regular Member - #40 Club

Well I took the first step

Postby 70 » May 25th, 2005, 11:53 am

Thanks guys for all your support and encouragement. I just put in an order. It should be arriving around Monday. We'll see what happends.
Start 8/22/05
5'8" (medium frame)
1st mini goal- 180
2nd mini goal- 160
Ultimate goal- 140
Trusted Member

Postby DonicaB » May 25th, 2005, 7:04 pm

70~~I also tried MF over a year ago, actually almost 2 and didn't stick with it. I say didn't because it was my choice. I realize that now and really cannot tell you why I chose not to stay with it, because I was having success. :huh:

You have made the right choice and everyday will be filled with choices. I have chosen to stick with it no matter what. Have I failed? Yes, and quite recently, buuuuutttt.....I didn't let that get me down. I just jumped right back on and it feels soooo good.

You are going to have great success 70. I am looking forward in sharing this journey with you.

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby doreenq » May 27th, 2005, 5:28 am

:goofyjump: Welcome !

Im so happy to have found MF !! I tried everything ...
:x and until I stumbled across this website, I felt so desparate , trying every new diet, yo yo dieting , I knew after reading all the support, YES !! This is it ! 3 weeks in , 7.8 lbs down , staying focused , and knowing it works, its healthy and I'm giving it 100% no halfway, no more games
and I'll get there ! For the last time ! :D
Good luck in your decision ! We're all here cheering you on !! :cheerleader:

I was sick and tired of being tired too !
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
doreenq

Return to Come on in.