The Depressing Group Mood

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Postby Starloser63 » April 2nd, 2004, 8:33 am

Carrie,
You are so sweet. Thank you very much. Can you believe I was thinking of not posting anymore? I am glad you posted. You are a dear and I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am off to make a shake.

Keep reading, posting, and shaking guys and gals! I truly love all of you, that's what God wants us to do!

Hugs,
SusanF
Through Christ all things all possible.
Susan F
246/216/150
3/23/04 2nd x
First Goal 199
Starloser63
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby explorthis » April 2nd, 2004, 8:36 am

Carrie said, you are fine, you haven't done anything wrong. We're still here for you.

I agree, Susan, your single post did not move someone to quit. If they were man (or woman) enough to step up to the plate, they probably would have logged in to let us know if the intentions were real. Your ONE or TEN posts, as mine do are not causing someone to quit the group. Sometimes I think my posts are a little harsh – Guido types, but I make no excuses for whom or what I am. I speak my mind. You post what you want, that’s what this board is for!!! Do not change your ways for anyone, but SUSAN.

-Mike
Was 337/223 is goal (about 40 to go)
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Guest » April 2nd, 2004, 8:42 am

Susan???

Stop beating yourself down!!!!!!!!!! For Heaven's sake!!!!! You felt something and you said it! Some of us agreed or didn't and that's the way Life goes!!! Quit with the guilt!
If all of us in this God Given Universe got along all the times and aggreed all the times there would be no conflicts and we'd all live in 2ft squares spaces because they'd be 100 billions of us instead of the 6 that don't even get along!
YOU and EVERYONE ELSE are entitled to your opinions. People need to Learn that to get along " WE MUST AGREE TO DISAGREE" " NOT FIGHT! JUST DISAGREE"

Hey.... I got Flogged down and almost crucified on this board over Mr. Mustache and Mr. Slapping Pink Shorts ( whose name I'll never mention again on this forum)..Yet I'm still here! And I took no offense from those who lashed back at me. None whatsoever! I spoke my mind and they spoke theirs and LIFE GOES ON whether you get offended, mop around and get pissed off....LIFE doesn't wait for anyone!

The last thing this forum should be is a place where we're afraid to speak because others might not like it or quit! If they quit it's because they wanted to not because you said something!

Nuff said! Now don't make me stop this train in " Time out" ville ...Let's keep this train moving to Thinville! :arrow:

Your Conductor!

Nelly

Postby Jeanette » April 2nd, 2004, 9:00 am

One thing that aids in "moving on" is not bringing up the past. It is unproductive.
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Starloser63 » April 2nd, 2004, 12:21 pm

Jeanette

Thanks you are so right and that is where I'm going from now on! :arrow: No looking back!

Hugs,
Susan
Through Christ all things all possible.
Susan F
246/216/150
3/23/04 2nd x
First Goal 199
Starloser63
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby shineface » April 2nd, 2004, 12:44 pm

Geez guys--- I'm away for a little while (hours) and look what's goin'on....

Susan -- hate to disappoint you girlfriend but you're just not that powerful - not enough to make another make a life-altering decision. We all have free will, free thought and free speech and for whatever reason we come to this forum - it's not driven by you (or anyone else) and what you specifically have to say!!!! Feel better --- God, don't be so hard on yourself!

By the way everyone, I'm not the mysterious guest (aren't you all breathing a sigh of relief - you'd have missed me!)---- and by remaining anonymous, the guest has left the door open to participate here in the forum if they want to --- no identity, no risk!!!!

Here's my two cents --- this is a free forum - good, bad or indifferent I know that I can come here and relate, respond, reason, rant, rave and refresh. When I come here I come here as me - all pimples and warts included - because that is who I am - that is who is on this program - that is who is sometimes happy and sometimes struggling... it is MY CHOICE to come here. I can stay, or leave, or read, or post or agree or disagree - it's all ok ... when I come here I take what I need and leave the rest. That's how this works - online or not - we are in a group therapy situation and are here to primarily HELP OURSELVES and support the other memebers of the group --when we are able. There are things that others share here that they don't even know how much what they shared has helped me .... that's how it works.

So suck it up, be true to YOU and stay if you want to and leave if you don't!!!

WE WILL do this together!!! :stroll:
Pam -"I AM the ME in MEdifast"
Start = 1/24/04 70 down 60 up
5/1/05=279.6
You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. - Unknown
shineface
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Landylue » April 2nd, 2004, 9:29 pm

Dear Guest: it is my sincere hope that you have logged back on to this forum, this thread, just one more time, and are reading each of these incredible posts.

It is also my sincere hope that you look at what happened within this thread as an opportunity for personal growth. Forget the original post, in fact, forget all of them, and focus on your post alone. Now, can we talk here? Think back. What were the actual thoughts and feelings that swirled within you to cause you to (can we just go ahead and say it. . .) so dramatically hoist the heavy cloak of 'wounded victim' onto your shoulders? Please, look within. That's where the problem is, not with the forum. Sometimes, playing the victim can become a life-long habit. Victims aren't responsible for what happens to them are they? Someone else always interferes with what the victim wants to do, don't they? How easy it is for the victim to grab ahold of yet another excuse to give up--and, oh yes, it will be, yet again, someone else's fault.

You are NOT a victim. It is ultimately your choice to talk this issue out, right here, right now, and possibly begin the healing of a very sensitive part of your soul, or....you can always turn tail and run.

But, tell me, what possible benefit can there be in running?

Landylue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby elle4nelly » April 5th, 2004, 12:08 pm

I'm proud of everyone!
Truly a beautiful group of people!

Nelly
Final Restart on Dec 18th
elle4nelly
Preferred member

Postby Kelly U » April 5th, 2004, 3:34 pm

All I can say is WOW!!!

This is why I joined this forum.... If anything there seems to be honesty from this group and that to me is important. Regardless if we are havinga good day...or a whiny day...THERE IS ALWAYS SUPPORT. I take each one of the posts regardless if its negative or positive and build from it. Its is my strength in winning this battle. I will NOT FAIL. YOU WILL NOT FAIL ...........why..........because.. ....WE CARE AND WE ARE HERE FOR EACH OTHER!!!
:goteam:
Kelly U
Newbie - #40 Club

Previous

Return to Weight Loss