Sunday Morning Roll Call - October 24th

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Sunday Morning Roll Call - October 24th

Postby DivinePro » October 24th, 2004, 5:49 am

Good morning everyone!!

I have completed five not-so-fun days and am now 7 lbs lighter!!
My roommate lost 7lbs as well.

We are now fitting into pants that were too tight before. It is just wonderful and great motivation!

Have a great day everyone.

Sarah
Started 10/19/04
281/252/145
Total Lost: 29

Roommate:
206/185/165
Total Lost: 21
DivinePro
Regular Member - #20 Club

Another 5 for Spidey!

Postby LongWay2go » October 24th, 2004, 6:09 am

Well I didn't make my 7 pound goal this week, but chalk off another 5 for Spidey! If I can do that again this coming week (and just a BIT more) I'll break that impossible 400 pound mark on my enemy, Mr. Scale! What a day of celebration that will be!

I'm needing extra motivation these days, so I'm looking at total tonage lost these days. 67.5 on Medifast in 11 weeks, for a total from my high weight of 118 pounds! That's a whole Leopard Woman's worth of fat (almost) off my body, and I am feeling so much better!

I never did post about this, this week, but Spidey took his first ride in the Z4! I rode as a passenger - can't quite fit behind the wheel just yet, but even though it was 40 degrees or so, we rode with the top down BECAUSE I CAN!!! :drive:

My thoughts are with our friend DC today. I'm praying for her to lose that last stuborn pound :twisted: that will put her at her goal, realizing the last one is the MOST stuborn, so it may take a bit longer, but my thoughts and prayers are with you, DC!!!

love to all,

~Spidey
08/06/2004
on hiatus until "Vic the Vac" goes away!

WARNING: Don't try this at home, kids...
Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go
Preferred Member - 90# Club

I am NOT deterred!

Postby BerkshireGrl » October 24th, 2004, 7:56 am

Ok, due to my pizza pig-out Friday night, my body is now happily hording some poundage. This will not last... (ya hear that, bod?)

Scale verdict: 209.5

Down 2 from last Sunday.

I expect that if I had NOT stuffed my face Friday, I would probably be looking at 207 or lower. 207 WAS my first reading on my scale, but not trusting it, I stepped on it again to get 209.5, which was confirmed by a third try. I like to call this Scale Aerobics... step on, step off, step on...

(The scale has been found to be accurate after all - I put too much water in the gallon jug in my little experiment! Whoops! You can tell I was a disaster in Chem class I bet.)

ARGH bitter disappointment :x but... understandable. I can't put away a Pizzeria Uno sausage pizza (2,350 calories - eep!) with all its salt, plus other unmentionables, and not expect to gain. Lesson learned. Was it worth it? Heck no. NOOOOOO. We need an Emoticon of a slice of pizza with devil horns heh!!

Oh well! I am not letting up, I am going to try Full Fast for a few days and see how I do... I expect this Pizza Bloat to vanish soon!

I got my ticket punched for Thinville, and I am staying ON THE TRAIN!

:eat: Me and my bowl of MF Oatmeal are gonna be fine!
Last edited by BerkshireGrl on October 24th, 2004, 10:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
BerkshireGrl
Preferred member

Postby SusannaRosannaDanna » October 24th, 2004, 8:56 am

Spidey! Yu'll be there before you know it, and looking down the road to the THREE hundreds! Imagine!

I didn't lose a drop since Wednesday, but I am down four pounds from LAST weigh in (Sunday), so I'm hanging out at 250 and glad to be here! When I hit 247, I'll be in the 50-pound club, so that's what I'm focused on right now..I'm on my way :drive: !!

Sarah! That pizza will get you every time--if you let it! Not only is it an issue of calories consumed, but the fact that it can bring you out of ketosis and leave your body burning important muscle instead of fat stores! You don't want that!

Here's to a great week for all of you!

Susanna
Started 8/2/2004
297/234/140
Next goal: 220!

Wow. That's all I know to say.
SusannaRosannaDanna
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Make room for me in the 10 pound club Please!!

Postby Mrsshrinkinglady » October 24th, 2004, 9:28 am

:D
Good Morning All!!
Well as of this morning ,which having started on Oct 18th is my 6th day.
I have lost 15 1/2 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cannot even BELIEVE this myself!!!
I am sure a lot of this is water weight, but I will take it anyway, as my clothes are feeling so much looser and more comfortable, as before they were strangling me :shock:

Congratualtaions to everyone else who is on the roll call this morning!!
That is just awesome!!

I went to a party last night with my hubby and I took a frozen MF shake and a MF
bar and my water along, while others had brownies and ice cream,
I had my bar and my slim version of ice cream. It worked and I didn't
feel deprived OK well the potato chips gave me a few moments of temptation :lol: BUT I didn't give in!!
Gave a blessed Sunday all!
Shrink aka Mary
324/308.5/180
Mrsshrinkinglady
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Not so good...

Postby Kim » October 24th, 2004, 10:24 am

Well, I've had a good week overall - in sticking w/the program. Except for last night when I did choose to have a glass of wine and a small dessert. We had a house full for Homecoming...I noticed this week that I wasn't drinking water like I should have. So I am stuck at 170.5 - no change since last week's weigh in. I guess I am happy that I didn't go up - and feel that I need to get back into the full commitment...
2/25/05 Start Date
170/165/125 (by 6/1/05)
5'3"
Kim

Postby hawaiiwhatnot » October 24th, 2004, 10:32 am

Good Sunday morning everybody!

Well 2 pounds down this week. I'm taking it - smiling all the while!

Spidey, ooh, it's not gonna be long before you're behind the wheel. I'm praying you get there soon as I know that is your biggest motivation. What an accomplishment you've made so far - and what an inspiration to us all. THANK YOU...

D.P., cute "not so fun 5 days". Ah, but those lower scale numbers suddenly make it all worth while! Congratulations on your great start!

Sarah, you continually crack me up girl. So happy you're back on board and keeping us all laughing. We need you.

Suzanna, 3 more pounds to the 50? GREAT!!! GO!!!

Mary, proud of you! You sure showed you've got what it takes - potato chips are some of the worst enemy foods out there! You're very inspiring to me!

Okie dokie, great day all and congratulations to those who haven't yet posted. I'm off to post for an inclusion into the 60 club!

Shakingly yours,
Camille
Jun 1, 2004 Start Date 5' 6" 195 lbs
Jun lost 20#=175#
Jul lost 14#=161#
Aug lost 7#=154#
Sep lost 13#=141#
Oct lost 12#=129#
Nov lost 4#=125#
70 lbs in 5 1/2 mos!
Hello Victoria's Secret! I did it! July 2005 still 125 lbs!
hawaiiwhatnot
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby BerkshireGrl » October 24th, 2004, 10:53 am

Congratulations to all you awesome losers!!

For those who didn't lose much (like me, ack!) or at all, we know why! Time to stick with The Program :)

I'm going to Medifast my heart out this coming week... even though I am going to take my aunt out to dinner Tuesday for her birthday, AND going to Maryland this Friday-Sunday to visit friends. Temptation will loom, but I will simply eat a little Lean & Green Tuesday night out with my aunt, and on my trip, well, I'm MF'ing as much as possible!

My friends will probably give me some grief, but all I'm giving in to is more of those Lean & Greens for dinner. No booze. No pizza. No chips-n-dip at the Halloween party. No fried artery-clogger appetizers if we go out to eat which I'M SURE we will, because my best friend is very food-centric and her fiance is a gourmet cook. (Translation: they both love to eat excellent food, and not teeny tiny French-size portions either!)

So I'll be the girl holding her Diet Coke in her hands, hanging on, thinking of being in a size 6 dress next spring, looking Mighty Fine!

:coach: Hang tough people! We can do it!
BerkshireGrl
Preferred member

Postby DutchChoc » October 24th, 2004, 11:36 am

Hi, friends, no rush on my part to post today, as you might've guessed. I've not gotten closer, in fact, half a pound more away from goal. The 126 was obviously a dehydrated fluke and I only saw it once and that was last Sunday morning.

I'm kind of creeping along (and I used that word partly for it's relationship to "creepy"!) and getting very tempted by good food. I've even gone out of my way to make glorious food lately knowing I can't have any -- what's the logic there? The whole weekend has been like that. I'm obsessed.

Still on the shakes, though, exclusively. Tuesday will be the 100th day of nothing else. After that, I'm not making you any promises, frankly. I've about kadoodled out of this "thing" mentally, at least today. Still going to the gym a lot, though, still turning flab into lean tissue, nothing's happened to that quest. It's just a struggle about the food right now. And it isn't food I'll be eating until after transition that I've been cooking and wanting. I think for Halloween, I want to be a -- Glutton For Punishment, lol.

Congratulations to all of you Thinsville train-riders, and Z-4 Thinsville car-riders. May we all have the strength to complete the next week with all the gusto required for this "job".
Ending weight MF 10/2004: 126
Starting weight 12/1/08: 168 :-(
Loss December: -7/-0
DutchChoc
Preferred member

Postby DivinePro » October 24th, 2004, 4:24 pm

You guys did awesome!

And I thought of LW2G today as I rode around in my friend's z4. We went to a John Kerry rally down in Boca Raton. I'm sure I sweated off a few lbs! =)

The z4 was a nice ride. Very tiny though. I felt like the green giant (except I was bright red from all the sun my irish skin took in) riding in this thing. I prefer my VW Bug.

I had so much confidence today. I always do when I'm dieting. It's like, I think, "Gosh, I'm ugly. But hey, at least I'm doing something about it."

You never know...maybe I'll buy a full-length mirror before the end of the year..

Keep it up guys.
Started 10/19/04
281/252/145
Total Lost: 29

Roommate:
206/185/165
Total Lost: 21
DivinePro

Postby looznit » October 24th, 2004, 4:58 pm

I'm proud to report another 3.5 lost this week! I'm clawing my way to the 30lb club. Wish I had it in me to do shakes only & make it within my 2 month anniversary with medifast.

Keep shakin'!

Stacey
With God ALL things are possible!
34 yr.
Start Date - Sept. 1, 2004
204/178.5/130
looznit

Postby susan » October 24th, 2004, 6:13 pm

hi everone,
I didnt weigh in this morning because I hid the scale for awhile the flucatian was drving me crazy I may drag it out next sunday tho and I hope there is a change. but I have lost inches I can tell it in my clothes so hopefully the scale will start showing it soon.
susan :(
I am not a quiter I will hang in there tillI get to goal with the good lords help
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Carrie » October 25th, 2004, 5:14 am

Morning all,

My usual late posting - it's just too much to turn on the puter over the weekend.

I am weighing in at 204.2, last week was a no-weigh-in-week because of girlie issues, but this weeks weigh in means I've lost 3.2 pounds in the last 2 weeks. Not a resounding 'scream about it' number, but I'll take it just the same. 4.3 to my ULTIMATE birthday goal.

Glad to see everyone doing well (even in the face of adversity), stick with it, hang in there, and we'll ALL GET THERE!

Carrie
Now: 2/5/07: 233.6/220.0/145
1st time: 3/1/04, from 266.5 to 195.4
Carrie
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby fedup » October 25th, 2004, 5:39 am

Monday is my "official" weigh in day (even though I am generally scale obsessed throughout the whole week!) But this week I am very happy.... 5 pounds down!!! :cleader: Hurray, Hurray!!!

And I really don't get it, 'cause Aunt Flo's coming tomorrow, but I still see the loss... but whose complaining. Last week had been a s-l-o-w week for me, so I think some of my bloat happened then. I'm so glad I stuck 100% to the program during my slow week. I'm telling you, that week felt like eternity! Thanks to everyone who helped me stick it out! :hug:

20 # club... I'm coming soon...
Christy 5'5" age-34
Fresh start: Sept. 15, 2005 (240/ 240/ 160)
"Time to 'release the butterfly' inside
fedup
Trusted Member

Postby dee » October 25th, 2004, 9:04 am

Hi everyone,
I'm going to join the roll call this week. You can put me in the 30 lbs lost group. I probably will weigh in every two weeks, as my scale doesn't move too readily. It's not a digital scale so it's difficult to see those 1/2 to 1 lb losses. I've been sitting at 205 for about the last 8 or 9 days, but slowly it moved down to 200. I expect it will stay there now for a while.

Spidey, great job :kool: I know I don't post often, but I'm a lurker and your posts have really been an inspiration.. AWESOME
:yes: WAY TO GO

Dutch, you too are an inspiration to me. I don't think I could do nothing but shakes for 100 days. I'm on the full fast, but I need my soups and oatmeal too. You go girl :goteam:

Dee
start date 9/9/04
230/199/170/135
dee
Regular Member - #30 Club

Next

Return to Roll Call