Sunday Morning Roll Call - October 31st

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Sunday Morning Roll Call - October 31st

Postby DivinePro » October 31st, 2004, 5:49 am

Happy Halloween, everyone! And oh, it is a happy holiday!

Weighed in at 258 this morning!! I am now down 23 lbs!

My roommate River weighed in at 189. She is down 17 lbs!

This has just made my whole day. Last night we went to a Halloween party that RIver's sister was throwing. We got so busy getting dressed in costumes we completely forgot we were hungry! We show up at 7 pm and we have no shakes. Did we eat cupcakes, cookies, crab dip, or ambrosa? NO! We had 1.5 cups of broccoli/cauliflower and asked our hostess for her extra-lean ham (4 oz each). And it was worth it!

I just kept saying to River, "Next Halloween, we can anything we want. But this year, no!"

So add me to the 20# club. And everyone, have a great, wonderful, and fantastic holiday!!

D.P.
Started 10/19/04
281/252/145
Total Lost: 29

Roommate:
206/185/165
Total Lost: 21
DivinePro
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby susan » October 31st, 2004, 6:47 am

hi gang,
I am so happy to say this morning that I am down 3# thats 58# of bloober gone and just 43# to go .I am on my way to the finish line. oh how good that makes me feel. :cleader: :) and it was time I seen a change in the scales :) just 2 more lbs to the 60#club.
susan
I am not a quiter I will hang in there tillI get to goal with the good lords help
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby sudaoning » October 31st, 2004, 7:09 am

Have checked in a few times this week, but not much time for posting. My son is visiting "indefinitely" from out of town and struggling with school issues for my littlest one
Have been a bit excessive in the regular food this week. My son is hugely into grilling and food. I've had just meat and veggies, but a bit more than I should have had.

Yesterday did shakes only and plan to do the same for the next few days at least.

Move me up Unca!
Sudaoning has finally shed 40 no longer needed pounds!
Start; 7/26/04
217/172/140
45 pounds and goin down!
sudaoning
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Nancy » October 31st, 2004, 9:13 am

Good Morning ~

Well, Folks, we turned back the clocks last night before we went to bed and it seems that we are turning our backs on the Not-good-for-us Flabby lifesyle we used to live!

I am proud of you for making healthier choices!

I weighed in this morning...Gulp :twisted: After vacation poundage that joined me on my return home trip is now on notice: you're about to be given the boot. :x

Here's the lowdown on today's scale report: 138.2 :oops:

Next week it will be lower...I've got my leather pants and skirt hanging in the closet, front and center. :D

Spidey's goal is goin' for a drive behind the wheel of his :drive: ,

River's goin' for Fire College,

Susan's :angel: motivated to put off knee surgery and just to be the hottest gal in her camping group and

Divine, you are just gonna :thumbsup: rock when you reach your goal.

Camille and DC are just a few strides away from the :boing: finish line and

Lois is rounding another bend :yeah: in the race to remove flabbage.

I know I've left out some of you regular posters, :pet: no harm intended, just gotta get cute for church and take off.

Newly beginning people: keep on keeping on - this is a blast!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby LongWay2go » October 31st, 2004, 9:27 am

Morning everyone, back from a busy week at work and recoperating from our extravagant Halloween party last night! I apologize for not posting but once this week - it's just been a busy, busy week for me!

I have a mere 3 pounds to report today but that puts me in the 70# club and that I'm not complaining about ONE BIT!

I'll try to do some catching up on all the posts this week and I'll try to do better this next week too! Good luck to everyone. The results are looking quite good so far today. Congratulations all!

~Spidey
08/06/2004
on hiatus until "Vic the Vac" goes away!

WARNING: Don't try this at home, kids...
Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby SusannaRosannaDanna » October 31st, 2004, 9:34 am

Gerald! I can see you int he 300's by next weigh in! I just BETCHA!!!

I love dragging in here on sunday mornings and seeing all these wonderful posts! I am just ECSTATIC for you all! KEEP IT GOING!

I'm down four pounds since last Sunday, putting me at 246, but I'm sure you all saw me bragging all over the boards yesterday about it! LOL

What can I say? Good news is hard to keep to yourself!

Good job everyone! I'll see you around!

Susanna
Started 8/2/2004
297/234/140
Next goal: 220!

Wow. That's all I know to say.
SusannaRosannaDanna
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby hawaiiwhatnot » October 31st, 2004, 10:55 am

Hi,

Lost 5 pounds this week! Am suffering a terrible bout with migraine and can barely see to type this. I'll have to be excused today from the forum. Good luck and congratulations to all.

Camille
Jun 1, 2004 Start Date 5' 6" 195 lbs
Jun lost 20#=175#
Jul lost 14#=161#
Aug lost 7#=154#
Sep lost 13#=141#
Oct lost 12#=129#
Nov lost 4#=125#
70 lbs in 5 1/2 mos!
Hello Victoria's Secret! I did it! July 2005 still 125 lbs!
hawaiiwhatnot
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby LongWay2go » October 31st, 2004, 12:00 pm

SRD, that's worth BRAGGING about! Hey, we're all so proud of you. Shout it from the roof tops, woman! I'll lend you a megaphone!

~Spidey

PS - Hope you feel better soon, Camille!
08/06/2004

Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go

Postby Nancy » October 31st, 2004, 7:49 pm

HawaiiWhatNot ~

Wowee! 5 Big Ones! Big deal! Hope that brain pain is outta here soon!

Spidey! Yay!! You are in da Club, da 70's Club and well, everyone is in a losing mode this week!

Don'tcha just :heart: love :heart: losin' it? ;)
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Carrie » November 1st, 2004, 6:10 am

Hi Guys and Gals,

Congrats to everyone for having successful weeks.

I'm up a pound and a half but it's because I did some serious partying this weekend and didn't keep up with my water intake. (Key West has a festival similar to Mardi Gras the last week of October). I know I'll be back and posting a loss this next Sunday, even closer to getting out of the 200's.

Way to go everyone, keep up the good work!

Carrie
Now: 2/5/07: 233.6/220.0/145
1st time: 3/1/04, from 266.5 to 195.4
Carrie

Postby fedup » November 1st, 2004, 6:12 am

Gosh, I was excited Friday to reach the 20# club... and then today on my normal weigh in I was down 2 more.... making it a total of 4 pounds for the week!! :lol: I'm a happy girl! I haven't been in the 160's in years!! I'm soooo excited! I had this fear that I would "never" get past the 170 line... kind of that "magic" number that cursed me in the past... well bye bye fears... I'm rolling (or should I say shakin') into the 160's and nothing's stopping me now!
Christy 5'5" age-34
Fresh start: Sept. 15, 2005 (240/ 240/ 160)
"Time to 'release the butterfly' inside
fedup
Trusted Member

Postby LongWay2go » November 1st, 2004, 6:25 am

Wow Christy, you're doing so well! Congratulations! Everyone is doing SO WELL this week, and this is one of the hardest times of the year to lose weight! Right before the holidays, and the weather turns cooler. Time for homemade soups, chili, chowders, etc. All that fattening stuff we used to eat 2 or 3 bowls of, with an ample side of hot cornbread or other homemade bread. I still feel the cravings to make that delicious brew, so I'm making it - and dropping it off at the door of friends and family! My house smells just dreamy (from a food addict's perspective) and yet I don't have to worry about putting on weight. I can smell all I want, right? I just can't eat it! LOL

~Spidey
08/06/2004

Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go

Postby Lois » November 1st, 2004, 7:08 am

CONGRATS EVERYONE!!!!!!!! You are ALL so amazing 8)

Keep up the AWESOME work!

love and hugs,

Lois
Lois

Postby Mrsshrinkinglady » November 1st, 2004, 7:53 am

Good Morning Everyone!
We were gone all weeknd to Lincoln, Ne to see the Husker game on Saturday (We WON) and then spent the weeknd shopping and having fun!
I did not cheat once even when everyone around me was eating pizza at the game :shock:
I lost 3.5 this week which gives me a total of 19 pounds in 2 weeks on MF.
I was hoping for 20 off but I know over the weekend I didn't eat as often as I should have or drink enough water at the game as we got there at 9:00 a.m. and out of there at 3:00.
SO I will take my 3.5 and cheer and move onto this week!!
Congrats to all above!!
Shrink aka Mary
Mrsshrinkinglady
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Sylvia » November 1st, 2004, 8:20 am

Great job everyone!

I am down about 4 pounds this week. I only have 2 weeks before I begin transition and expect to be in the low 150's by then which is my goal.

I can't begin to tell you how great I look and feel. I took my kids out trick or treating last night and saw some neighbors I hadn't seen in a while. One of them didn't even recognize me and then when she realized who I was said I looked like a completely different person. I feel like a completely different person too. I have so much energy. Friday I was working at home and found myself literally running across the house for no reason except that I wanted to. Yesterday, I did 10 REAL pushups (not the girl kind) which I haven't been able to do for so long I can't even remember how long it's been.

Now that I'm close to the end, I'm thinking about how to make MF a part of my diet moving forward. While I'm looking forward to eating a greater variety of food, I want to make sure to include MF in my diet for the long term - both to help me manage my weight and for the health benefits it brings.

Keep up the good work everyone!
Sylvia

Next

Return to Roll Call