Sunday Morning Roll Call: May 20, 2007

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Postby ChynnaDoll » May 20th, 2007, 9:17 am

Liz, thanks for the headsup on what to expect when i get close to goal and not to worry if i lose more slowly now...it's happening!! I'm only down 1.4 pounds this week, but that's good...i'll take'it:+)

CONGRAT'S to all you losers, maintainers, and restarters!!
If'ya gained a tad, don't sweat'it..it'll be GONE in NO time!!

Keep on shakin:+)

Chynna
ChynnaDoll
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Hi

Postby Donna » May 20th, 2007, 9:29 am

Hi Tony! Sorry about your gain :( but, I'm rooting for you to turn it around! :D

Dmhearts sending you lots and lots of hugs! :hug: :hug: :hug: Size 18 JEANS is fantastic! I'm sure you looked gorgeous. I'm sorry they didn't notice, but they WILL!
Donna :)
"I am able to do more for you than you could possibly imagine." Eph 3:20-21

STARTED - 5/12/2007
PROGRESS - 213/204.8/115

Donna
Trusted Member

Postby KellyC » May 20th, 2007, 9:51 am

Down.. um.. 0.6 this week.. bringing to a total 22lbs in 4 weeks.

I was very bad this week, I have been eating too much L&G.. and I am also retaining water.
KellyC
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Lizabette » May 20th, 2007, 1:10 pm

Checking in again on our great Sunday Roll Call.
I am so proud of you all for sticking in there through 'thick and thin" literally.
You are getting there. Congratulations!!!
Lizabette :heart:
195/135 - Reached goal, Aug. 31, '06
Lizabette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Jessica » May 20th, 2007, 5:20 pm

-5.2 pounds this week and the 30 # club.

I had a stomach bug this week so that is part of why the big loss for me. But I will take any way I can get it! It's great having my parents here and having them see how much I have lost. I am so praying that my mom will start this. I think Dad's on board to support her. They are also really supportive of me while they are here and don't try to get me to eat bad. so I am very happy about that.

Congrats to everyone whether you gained or lost because you stayed with it and are keepin on.

Tony, you are just in survival mode right now. A baby with colic will get anyone and you just need to get through the next hour to the next hour. I so remember those days with my colicy little darling. The bright news is that it goes away and it WILL get better. I promise. You have many bright days ahead.
Jessica
Jessica
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby queenielou » May 20th, 2007, 8:40 pm

Hey everyone. Sorry for the late post, but I'm home in Alabama and this is the first time I've gotten online since I got here.

Glad to see everyone's losses!

I didn't get to weigh for today since I left my scale in Wisconsin, but Saturday morning before I left I was down 3.5 for the week. Saturday is my weigh day anyway.

Congrats to the losers! Have a great week :)
Start: 4/21/2007
queenielou
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby nickieluv » May 21st, 2007, 2:03 pm

Being accountable - very bad news, though.

Instead of being in the 50# club, which totally could have happened given what I weighed last week, I am instead barely hanging on to the 40# club. A very off-plan week as far as the evenings went.

I am at 223.3 and hanging in there so far with compliance today. When I make it, this will be day 1. How long do you have to be off-plan to count as a restarter? :lol:

Working out my issues - at least, I'm mulling them over in the back of my mind - and moving forward. So glad to see big losses for so many of you - congratulations!
nickieluv
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » May 21st, 2007, 2:04 pm

Hi everyone!

I've decided not to weigh until the 29th, I've been getting too scale obsessed. Congrats to the losers woo hoo to the maintainers and a special woo hoo to the stuck in the same place as last weekers!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Previous

Return to Roll Call