Sunday Morning Roll Call March 19, 2006

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Postby Tchrsmth » March 19th, 2006, 5:12 pm

Good evening, I proud to post a loss of 5 pounds. That makes a total of 20 pounds in three weeks. I just can't believe how the pounds are going.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Tchrsmth
Newbie - #20 Club

Postby Carrie » March 19th, 2006, 5:24 pm

Way to go Gang - I'm proud of everyone for persevering.

I'm finishing up my 1st full week of compliance, and seem to be hitting my stride, gaining positive energy and stick-to-it-ive-ness.

I'm down 9.6 pounds for my first week, I weighed myself only 3 times this week, and HONESTLY I think it helps A LOT. The trick is being able to keep yourself away from the scale. I kept getting up late this week and rushing around to get to work on time, so I kept forgetting to weigh myself.....I notice it seems to cut down negativism, and it helps to re-focus me on working the plan and not obsessing about hurrying.........

great job everyone...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carrie
Now: 2/5/07: 233.6/220.0/145
1st time: 3/1/04, from 266.5 to 195.4
Carrie
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Sunday, March 19

Postby 1Angel » March 19th, 2006, 5:31 pm

"CONGRATULATIONS" to all of usl!!! :goteam:

Sorry I'm a little late ... but hey, I had another great week! Inspite of a slip on Tuesday night, I still managed to lose another 3 pounds this week, making a total loss of 35.5 pounds in 7 weeks :yes:.

I love this program, Medifast is the way, :secret: I'm telling you :whoohoo:.

Read this:

I was watching a show on TV with my hubby, where a group of 8 women, 4 wives from the Navy and 4 wives from the Marines were competing with each other to see which team would lose the most pounds % and the winner would get $50,000.00 dollars. Anyways, after 6 months of very stricted diet and a very strenious exercise program, that even their husbands who were actually in the "Navy or Marines," could not keep up with them. My husband and I were laughing at some of their results. Some of them lost only 16 pounds, others 25, others 30 and so forth.

I've been on Medifast program for only 7 weeks now, and I've already lost 35.5 pounds without the strenious exercise (and I confess I was cheating left and right in the beginning. It was very hard for me to stay away from the bad foods ... I was so addicted to the carbs). Also known as "the other white powder" (Flour and Sugar) :flip:

I'll let you know six months from now how much weight I've lost. Just watch me and you'll see :shades:

Anyways, thanks to Medifast and all of you who have supported me in the beginning and continue to inspire me with your wonderful messages, great losses and successes on this AWESOME PROGRAM!!! :cheermed:

I LOVE MY LIFE!!! I'm so happy :grin: I am starting to feel good about myself again ... I'm feeling free from the addiction of food ... I was even trying on some smaller clothes the other day when I caught myself flirting with the gal in the mirror :whistle::cheerleader::yay: :roflmao:

I am still so ashamed of posting my before pictures that I am waiting to see a big change in my body and face in order to share them with you without scarying you guys to death :nana: Maybe after losing my first 50lbs or so I'll do it ... we'll see :shades:

Have a GREAT WEEK and let's keep the scale moving downwards, shall we?!

Hey, this is my tip :angel: for the week: "If you are NOT drinking your :water: you won't lose as fast ... :question: ... FAT does not evaporate ... we need to sweat it or wash it away" ... Wich one do you prefer!?! :toast:

Love,
{{{hugs}}}

:angel:
img border="0" src="http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wcUj84e/weight.png">
1Angel
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Julie » March 19th, 2006, 6:17 pm

Congrats to all the losers! I am also down anothe 3lbs this week ! I am almost in the 10# club. Next week i will be comin in !

Good Job all!

Julie
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

Started MF 3/3/06
Starting Weight 214
Current wt 201
Goal 135
Julie
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby 2BHealthy » March 19th, 2006, 6:49 pm

Well, I'm a little late to Roll Call! I've been so busy lately I haven't had time to check the boards like I've wanted. Everyone is doing so GREAT THOUGH!!! Congratulations all you losers and maintainers, another week doing something healthy for ourselves!! I'm down 5lbs this week :D :D

OH, almost forgot, 20lb club please UNCA! Thanks!!
Last edited by 2BHealthy on March 19th, 2006, 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linda
2BHealthy
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Loribug » March 19th, 2006, 6:54 pm

CONGRADULATIONS ALL OF YOU LOOSERS!!!! :D

Restarted program thursday and managed to loose the pounds I had gained PLUS 2 MORE! 35 total

Way to go Lisa on the 40 # club, my goal this week is to catch up with you. :runner:
Loribug
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Yay!

Postby dede4wd » March 19th, 2006, 7:22 pm

Hi Shakers!
This is my first roll call! My official 3-week weigh in date is Tuesday, but I'm very excited to report that I lost 3 lbs this week so far, bringing in my total after 19 1/2 days to 20lbs flat! :D Woo Hoo! I'm in the 20 club! This is particularily amazing because Aunt Flo is in town (sorry guys!) and I thought I'd be retaining more water! I'm so proud of EVERYONE this week and very special props to the "maintainers" for the week, you'll all break through next week, I KNOW IT!

Keep Shakin'

DeDe

P.S. We're winning...can't you tell!!!!
dede4wd

Postby FluffyNoMore » March 19th, 2006, 7:30 pm

I only lost a pound this week, but it was T.O.M and I went on a business trip and was expected to eat out breakfast, lunch and dinner... LOL! That was interesting. I managed to only go to 2 lunches and one dinner. Phew!! Glad that's over with. One GREAT thing is I lost a total of 4.25 or 4.5 inches this week all over. And my dh hasn't quit medifast yet. (oh, guess that's two great things!! :) I'm 18 lbs down in 3 weeks.
FluffyNoMore

Postby bzlife1967 » March 19th, 2006, 7:43 pm

FluffyNoMore.... 4.5 inches IN A WEEK!! Holy cow, thats amazing. Good for you. :bouncieball: :whoohoo: :bouncieball:

what is "dh" ?? Ive seen that many times and don't know what it means? :huh:

-Geri
Friends are angels that lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly!
Highest 289
MF 250/216/150
Restart 02/27/07
bzlife1967
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » March 19th, 2006, 7:51 pm

Geri, I think DH means "dear husband", but I don't know for sure, since I don't have one (te hee!)

Fluffy, you are getting fluffy (I mean that in a light as a feather way!)

Loriborg, congrats for getting back on and doing SO well!

DeDe
dede4wd

Postby bzlife1967 » March 19th, 2006, 7:55 pm

Thanks Dede, I thought it was sumfin like that. I don't have one either and when I did I can guarentee he was no dear!! LOL I noticed we started on the same day, and I see your in Phoenix. I live in Cottonwood. Not too many of us "zonies" in here!! Glad to see ya :stroll:

-Geri
Friends are angels that lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly!
Highest 289
MF 250/216/150
Restart 02/27/07
bzlife1967
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby FluffyNoMore » March 19th, 2006, 9:12 pm

bzlife1967 wrote:FluffyNoMore.... 4.5 inches IN A WEEK!! Holy cow, thats amazing. Good for you. :bouncieball: :whoohoo: :bouncieball:

what is "dh" ?? Ive seen that many times and don't know what it means? :huh:

-Geri

Yeah, I was SO happy. I was a little dissappointed in my weightloss until I measured. Boy was I surprised!! I'm going to do it every week. I even made a spreadsheet on excell to graph it. LOL! I'm such a geek.
FluffyNoMore

Postby Unca_Tim » March 19th, 2006, 9:19 pm

Hi Fluffy,
If you use Excel, give this a whirl:
MMT Journal
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Hi Geri

Postby dede4wd » March 19th, 2006, 9:46 pm

Geri
Cottonwood is pretty! Actually only my couch lives in Phoenix, as I travel most of the year, but my couch seems pretty happy there!

DeDe
dede4wd

RE: TOM

Postby 1Angel » March 21st, 2006, 1:47 am

Hi Dayna, I'm married to a MD, and my DH said that every 10 to 15 pounds weight loss or gain, will affect us, girls. And TOM will come on different schedules, stay longer than usual or skip a month or two.

Now, if a woman uses diaphragm as a preventitive method, she needs to check with her GYN because she probably will have to change its size.

So, you're not alone ... mine is all messed up too ... I'm sure it's due to the weight loss and our bodies are trying to re-adjust to it.

I hope I've answered your question.

Have a GREAT WEEK!

Love,
{{{hugs}}}

:angel:
img border="0" src="http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wcUj84e/weight.png">
1Angel

Previous

Return to Roll Call