Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Postby worldawind » March 26th, 2007, 6:52 am

I'm down over 2 pounds this week. :D :D

Five weeks 13 pounds - doing o.k.
Started: Feb. 20, 2007
worldawind
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby KeleeGrl » March 26th, 2007, 7:28 am

Congrats to all you losers and a special congrats to Diane....all I have to say is WOW!
Kelli
Re-re-restarted MF: 3/10/08

KeleeGrl
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby chelleA » March 26th, 2007, 8:13 am

YEAH !!!!!! :cleader: I'm down another 3.2 pounds for a grand total of.............16 pounds in 3 weeks!!! :whoohoo: I'm on my way to my goal of 20 pounds in a month! Still 100% compliant and PROUD!!! :bravo:
chelleA
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby electra000 » March 26th, 2007, 8:27 am

A little late but I am at 232 this morning. Almost to the 10 pound club!! :D
electra000
Preferred member

Postby DonicaB » March 26th, 2007, 8:38 am

Well, I missed last week's roll call (spring break) and I'm late for this one.

I was down 2# last week and 1.6# this week for a total of 32.4# lost total.

Congratulations to everyone.

WTG Diane!

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby Nancy » March 26th, 2007, 11:28 am

:wavie: Hi, Everybuddy ~

What a great weekly report - Di, your celebration is ours, too.
I still get goosey loosey bird bumps on my arms whenever someone enters ONEderland.

Didn'tcha wonder if it would ever happen? :huh:

Congratulations! :cheers: :cleader: :cheers: :cleader: :cheers: :cleader:
Look at Tony, poster dude for Medifast - into stage three of transition!
All right, Tony! :thumbsup:

His taste buds are in for a dairy treat this week. :bib:
He is a healthier and happier man, husband and daddy - he can enjoy his improved health and so can Sharon, now that he's taken control of his food choices.

I love it when our Mediguys like Brian, Mike and Gavin (and my :heart: precious Unca Hunny, too!) get on here and report about their success.

The world is a whole lot more handsome now that we have these great MakeMeThinnerAndHunkier guys working along side of us, eh?

Here's to your healthy choices! :toast:

You are the amazing MMT Men! :shades:

:hmmm: Some of you have had some stuff goin' on - personal encounters with automobiles that do not stop for people in the cross walks, traveling, blasted ear aches/ medical tests and some personal encounters with food recently that have been difficult to deal with...the :twisted: Girl Scout cookies arrived...restaurant visitations or special occasions and well, just those rough patches that occur now and then.

The important thing is this: you know where you slipped up; you dusted the cookie crumbs off and you are right back at it.

Awesome! :yippee: :boing:

Please remove the personal self-spanking machine – don’t beat yourself up; we aren’t!
We like ya. In fact, we love ya!

Pat yourself on the back, look yourself in the mirror and say out loud:

I am taking good care of my body today.
It feels good to be creating a more balanced life.
I am moving towards my goal.
I’ve made a decision about what I want to weigh so
that determines how I will live today.

Just for today.
Be responsible for your health, just for today...

When I faced the need to lose over a century of pounds, it seemed like such a BIG FLABBY DEAL, I couldn’t get my mind around it – so I looked at it one day at a time.

Choose for yourselves this day, how you will live and then Nike it (Just do it!).

:leopard:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby bdg » March 26th, 2007, 6:34 pm

Nancy wrote:I love it when our Mediguys like Brian, Mike and Gavin (and my :heart: precious Unca Hunny, too!) get on here and report about their success.
And on that note, I will post my late but great update, of 1.6 lbs lost this week. 1.6 lbs is again less than I am used to but 1.6 lbs is 1.6 lbs closer to Onederland and even better I noticed today that my face has slimmed more and I am looking good in my Old Navy (couldn't but from any regular store before) medium(started in 4xl) sized shirt. I get daily comments now and I am working on my self image and self-esteem.

This program is a wonderful life change if you work it the way it is intended!
Start date: April 8, 2006
bdg
Preferred Member - #190 Club

Postby SuzyQ66 » March 26th, 2007, 7:02 pm

I lost 4 pounds this past week - for a total loss of 30 pounds in 8 weeks. Too cool. Congrats to everybody for such great losses.
Sue
SuzyQ66
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Nancy » March 26th, 2007, 7:43 pm

:shock: Huh? Suzy – How cool is that?

You had a really great week. You must be down a couple of clothing sizes already - and in 6 weeks! Sheesh, you are a big loser, Girl! :thumbup:

:boing: Wowee! :shades: Looky at our handsome Mediguy, Brian...moving in on ONEderland.

I tell you, Bri, I am so proud of you! Nancy's fancy is tickled pink !( :oops: Sorry, PinkBugs, don't mean to steal your bug color here!)

:scratchhead: I remember seeing you in person for the first time last June when you came to the Take Shape For Life Convention in Park City.

You are such a neat person - you've got a positive :thumbup: spirit, you're very :lol: patient (sticking to the program for such a long time is proof of that!), well-mannered and just really cool.

:secret: Folks, for those of you who haven’t read my report about this before, Brian got initiated into the MakeMeThinner Pettit Family is a unique way - he stayed with us in our condo and it was rather busy in there.

Our :stroll: :stroll: :stroll: :stroll: family - including a one year old grandson, our daughter, s-i-l, the brother of our s-i-l and our MMT webmaster extraordinaire Unca and Terry and I were all piled into the two bedroom suite.

Brian had no privacy whatsoever camped out on our fold-out sofa sleeper in the front room…Brian, not sure how to say this delicately but uh, there was not a lot of mattress space on either side of you when you were napping. :snooze:

:hmmm: This year, we’ll have to shake the sheets to find you :you: , you are so small!

You :whattha: look so handsome and healthy! :coolnana:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby bdg » March 26th, 2007, 8:35 pm

I have to admit that in all my flabbiness, I was honestly scared to come meet you guys, let alone crash on your sofa-bed. Then when I walked up to the door and knocked (the card-key didn't work for the first 3 that I got from the desk) and Terry answered and welcomed me it became more like home. I couldn't have asked for more hospitality.

The sofa-bed was comfy but I am sure all the flab helped cushion my back. The company was great and I so look forward to seeing your entire family again in Keystone! This time with Joelie in tow. This time the two of us could cuddle up and still have room on the sofa-bed.

Anyhow I feel great and am hating shaving more because of my mroe defined jaw line, but I'll pay that price if I can be a thinny. Thanks again Nancy, Terry, Unca and family for all your hospitality. Thanks everyone for the support. I will see y'all all the way down to goal!
Start date: April 8, 2006
bdg

Previous

Return to Roll Call