Sunday Morning Roll Call March 5th, 2006

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Postby LovenElvis » March 5th, 2006, 8:39 am

Ok, I finally moved on the scale :yes:

I have made it over 10lbs and I believe that things are going to move a little more than they have lately!

I have lost 12lbs total and lost 3 since last week.

Laura
LovenElvis
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Lisa in NY » March 5th, 2006, 8:42 am

Only down 1 lb. this week but I'll take it ! 51 lbs. total off for GOOD !

Lisa
"Life's more painless for the brainless"...Scarecrow in WICKED
Lisa in NY
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby smartipantz » March 5th, 2006, 8:46 am

GOOD MOOOOOOOOOOOORNING LOSERS!!!!! :wave:

I just love Sunday's Roll Call. It's a great way to get you motivated for the upcoming week. Especially when you get a treat such as Nancy's post. Thank you Nancy for caring for us.

I'm down 3 whole pounds this week for a total of 26.5 pounds! Yeehaw! I'm so close to the 30# club, I could taste it........ it kinda tastes like Chai Latte I think. Lisa, tell us what it tastes like... and don't tell me CHICKEN! My birthday is next Saturday. Don't ya think that would be an AWESOME present? I'm gonna keep wishing.

I'm so proud of all of us....... just imagine how much poundage we have left behind us. :burnout: (OK, that looks kinda gross!! - but you get the idea)

Good luck this week........... Keep on shaking!!

Smarti Smarti bo Barney Banana Fanna fo Farti ( :shock: ) Fe Fi Fo Marti SMARTI (OK I must have too much soy protein in my system.)
Restarted 9/29/08
1st month = 16.7 lbs
2nd month = 9.5 lbs
3rd month = 10.8 lbs
4th month = .4 lb /
smartipantz
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby stelar » March 5th, 2006, 8:51 am

Mornin' All!! What an awesome Roll Call! You are all doing so well!

Lynne - you must be so excited being so close to goal! I'm living vicariously through you right not :D

Laura - you are in my prayers. I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how hard that is. I'm sorry :hugblue:

Nancy - you are incredible! Thank you :heart:

I have finally broke my slump! 4.2 lbs this week! :coolnana: :bananadance: :coolnana: :bananadance: I'm also down .53% body fat :ukulele: Oh Yeah! Summertime here I come!
SD 01/18/06
199/183.5/135
stelar
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby StrivingSister » March 5th, 2006, 8:55 am

What inspirational posts to start the day. This is my Day 16, and first appearance for Sunday Roll Call.

I'm happy to say that as of last Sunday I am down 3 pounds for a total of 11 pounds since starting the program. YAY!

Unca! Please add this Sister to the #10 club!
Age 30-5'6 1/2"
Start: 2/18/06-5&1
Last Weigh-In: 9/19/06
3rd Mini: 50 by 7/30-Met 7/18!
4th Mini: 65 by 9/17-60.2
StrivingSister
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby big ron » March 5th, 2006, 9:45 am

Good morning all you losers
Congrads to all of your successes. :goteam:
I was very good this week and lost inches . My loss for this week is only 3 lbs but I will take it. I think I need to excersise :weightlift: :treadjog: more and step up the water. :water: This is great Hopefully next week I will be in the 50 club. Have a great week everyone Ron
Restart 9-10-2007
big ron
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Drama Queen » March 5th, 2006, 10:35 am

Happy Sunday all you LOSERS!!!!

Thank you Nancy for your wonderful post. It certainly has me motivated to stay on plan this next week!!

:goteam:

Congratulations to everyone for gettting rid of all that extra poundage. I'm down another 2 pounds this week for a total of 22 pounds in 6 weeks. This program is amazing!!!
Start Date 1/22/06
Age 53 / Height 5'9"

Drama Queen
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Dayna » March 5th, 2006, 2:26 pm

Congrats to everyone for making it through another week! Being here means being accountable, and that means success.

This morning I weighed in at 230 on the dot; 4.8 lbs (:shock:), down from last Sunday, 29 lbs down from starting the program, 45 lbs down from August. Every day I'm amazed at how good I feel, and how much better I look. I upped my water intake this week, and I'm pretty sure that made a difference. I also used more shakes, and I wonder if that was part of it, too. Who knows. But I'll take it! My new mini-goal is 220, because that was my first high, way back when I started Atkins the first time. Won't be long, now!

- Dayna
Someone once wrote:I'm allergic to cake. I break out in fat when I eat it.

8/05 - 275
SD - 1/17/06 - 259

Dayna
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby cydj21 » March 5th, 2006, 2:29 pm

As usual, here comes Cyd checking in late :mrgreen: :lol:

Congratulations, everyone! This was a great first week of March for everyone! I know I am pretty happy...down another 3 pounds this week! 30# Club, here I am! :yay:

Now, I don't think I will make my First Goal: -35lbs by March 11th when I leave for Seattle...but I am close enough to that to feel victorious, and with MF the new week could bring a 5 pound loss and so much more...so I'm still feeling like a champ today! :mrgreen: I am excited to see my brother and sister in law in Seattle next week....I haven't seen them since their wedding, which you may recall is where I took the pictures I posted as my "before" pics. So I am hoping they notice a difference! :bouncie: Oh well if they don't....I know they will by the time they come east in May for my college graduation!

Thank you all for continuing to inspire this week. Nancy, your post was wonderful. Joyce and Lisa, thanks for checking in on me this week...I've been lurking a lot, but I've been compliant!...just not as talkative as usual. Congratulations, you are all wonderful and writing your own success story with each shake you drink!
Cyd
Highest Weight - 271lbs in 2006
cydj21
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby 2BHealthy » March 5th, 2006, 5:00 pm

Hi Everyone,

Everybody is doing sooooo great! :goteam:

I lost 4lbs this week which I'm thrilled with :D Thanks for checking in everyone, I love to hear your stories!

We went to a dinner theater Sat. night with an all you can eat buffet :shock: We did well but I think I went over a bit on my lean. I'm going to push the water this week and hopefully everything will be OK. I usually retain water when I eat out. :roll:

Have a great week everyone!!
Linda
2BHealthy
Preferred Member - #50 Club

First Week

Postby Tchrsmth » March 5th, 2006, 5:23 pm

Hello, This is my first week on it, started Monday, and I have lost 11 pounds so far.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Tchrsmth
Newbie - #20 Club

Congratulations!!!

Postby 1Angel » March 5th, 2006, 5:25 pm

Hi Linda, I just sent you a pm CONGRATULATIONS!!! :bravo:

I was getting worried about you, my girl ... :scratch:

We are doing great!!! :hi5:

We'll talk soon! :wave: Bye-bye for now!

Love,
{{{hugs}}}
img border="0" src="http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wcUj84e/weight.png">
1Angel
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby JustLynda » March 6th, 2006, 10:03 am

St. Augustine was wonderful!!! Despite the "lesson" with the cheese, I still managed to give into temptation a couple of times. My biggest hurdle was drinking enough water as there wasn't always a convenient restroom to duck into every 1/2 hour or so. All in all, though, the diet went well. I still managed to lose 1 pound over the last week and am sure I will see more in the next couple of days as I rehydrate.
Start Date: February 18, 2006
JustLynda

Postby Marseilles » March 6th, 2006, 10:45 am

Congrats everyone! I have no idea how much I have lost but today is the start of my fifth week of 100% compliance...woohooo!

Lynda, were you able to try the columbia restaurant?
Marseilles
Preferred member

Postby JustLynda » March 6th, 2006, 10:51 am

Yes! It was fabulous! (although, it was the culprit for one of my "cheats"--I still managed to eat a reasonable meal) Thanks for the suggestion. My mother and sister were quite impressed. My friends and I make an annual pilgrimmage to Jacksonville in July and I think we may be making the 45 minute
trek to St. Augustine this year for dinner so that everyone can try it out.
Start Date: February 18, 2006
JustLynda

PreviousNext

Return to Roll Call