Sunday morning roll call: August 28,2005

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Sunday morning roll call: August 28,2005

Postby martha » August 27th, 2005, 11:42 pm

Good morning everyone--

Sorry this is so early but wanted to post before I left for the hurricane.. as you all know I have been ill all of this week.. and have been off program completely on Doctor's orders..I weighed in at 194.5 for 1/2# loss. I am happy to take this as it has been 1 crazy week. I am not going to be around any computers for this hurricane.. will check back on you all whenever I can..I hope you all have a GREAT week and GREAT losses this week.. Will have you all in my prayers and thoughts..Keep up the good work and lets keep melting those pounds away :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ..Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby ljm498 » August 28th, 2005, 4:39 am

Martha, you all are in my prayers to get through Katrina safely and for you to feel better. Hopefully you are, although I'm sure you're not %100. Wow, it's true sometimes, when it rains, it pours. No pun intended there.

I'm also down .5 for the week and I'll certainly take it. I seem to have a pattern going on here, every other week I have a decent loss and then on the other weeks I am slow. I don't mind, at least I know what to expect and that definitely helps me not get frustrated as really, ANY loss is a GOOD loss. I think what I need to do finally is start exercising to speed things up a bit.

Martha, and anyone else dealing with Katrina, please be safe! And let us know how you make out.

Good luck on the scales today everyone!
Lynne

Me 34
DH 41
DS 1
Dcats Pookie & Poto

Started 3/28/05
Starting Weight 214.5
Current Weight 125
Goal Weight 115-120
Total Lost 89.5 lbs!!! Wahoo!!!
ljm498
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby LilMsTexas » August 28th, 2005, 5:33 am

Goooooooooooooood Sunday morning everyone!! Don't anybody faint at seeing me on the forum please :shock: I can say with honesty that although I've not been here typing away, my heart and spirit are here with all of you each and every day. I'm going to write in the other forum what's been going on with me as to not get strayed from our goal here on this forum..........

So............I'm at 141.4 this morning. Ever since surgery I've been bouncing back and forth between 140.4 and 143.8. BUT.......one blessed day I was at 139 and I was so dang excited I couldn't hardly control myself. In fact I "excited myself" right into food!! :twisted:

I've been doing maintenance, but not really all that great at it actually. It's only by the Grace of God that I haven't really gained weight in my opinion. But.........I'm going to try for full program starting today. Oh my gosh......did I say "TRY"?? Oh dear.........mental monster alert!! Let me say again....... I am BACK ON PLAN this morning!!

Like I said.......I'll be addressing my absence in the "come on in" section so we can "talk" about it there. I'm very excited to see and catch up on everyone's losses in the past few weeks so LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!! :dance:

Martha.........I had no idea you were being affected by the hurricane. :( Please be safe and feel better too. You have been my own private and personal "angel trainer" these past few weeks whether you've realized it or not. Take care dear friend and we'll be praying and waiting for your safe return.

Love and hugs to everyone this Sunday morning!
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Ash's mom » August 28th, 2005, 6:01 am

Good Sunday Morning everyone.....I only have a minute before heading to church but wanted to chime in. I guess just call me steady eddy these days...another 3 pounds gone. 3 seems to be the majic number for me over the last few weeks, which is a-ok by me!!

That being said, this finally pushes me over into the 20 pound club after 5 weeks. YIPPY!!!

Will check back and see how everyone is doing as the day progresses.

Have a wonderful day to all and my prayers with those here on the forum and my family in Louisiana regarding the Hurricane.

-Heather
Ash's mom
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby Lisa in NY » August 28th, 2005, 6:13 am

I'm down another 2 lbs. this week for a total of 14 lbs. in 3 weeks!

Lisa :lol:
"Life's more painless for the brainless"...Scarecrow in WICKED
Lisa in NY
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Islandgirl » August 28th, 2005, 6:24 am

Wishing everyone a peaceful week.

I am down 4 lbs this week and very happy about it! I made another order to include some bars and soups because I am wanting something different. I can't wait until my package arrives!

I won't be going on my cruise to Alaska because my husband says he doesn't think he will do well in an enclosed area(I even got the veranda suite thinking it would be ok). I didn't get the cruise insurance so, I lost over 2 G's on this one including airfare! Looking on the bright side...I don't have to deal with the onboard food. Anyway, I will go with my girlfriend when she can get the time/money, I'll be slimmer and can enjoy shopping for smaller gowns :D .

Happy losing to everyone!

with much Aloha
Islandgirl
Newbie - #10 Club

First Week Results

Postby bella14 » August 28th, 2005, 6:51 am

I am excited! I weighed in this morning and I am down 5 lbs!! I am so pleased with the results! This truly makes me want to stay focused, even through the stress of the weather coming in!!

Congratulations to everyone on their weight loss! Maybe I will be joining the 10# club soon!!

Have a wonderful day and a great week!!!

Kim

178.5/173.5/140
bella14
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby kimalexrn » August 28th, 2005, 6:59 am

Can Anbody say HALLELUJAHI've finally made it to the 40 lb club:: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: . I couldn't be happier. I'm down 2 lbs this week putting me at 40.8 pounds loss. Thankyou MF :D :D

Martha congrats .5 lb loss is yet a wonderful loss. :D

ljm-.5 loss keep up the good work. :D

Christi- Its just great to see you hear again. :D :D :D

Heather- 3 pounds :yes: :D

Lisa- 2 lbs and 14 total You go Girl. :D :D

Islandgirl- 4 lbs wow- keep up the good work. :D :D

To everyone to follow :goteam:

Have a Blessed Day

Kim
Kim

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w5Thil4/]
[/url]

Started MF 5/09/05
250/200/170
Started AGAIN 07/15/08
249/200/160
kimalexrn
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby jentuke » August 28th, 2005, 7:13 am

Congratulations everyone! Martha please take care and be safe.

This is the end of my 3rd week. At first it was discouraging to see little or no loss, and then in the last few days, I managed to drop another 3 lbs for a total of 12.5 lbs! Woo hoo!

Please add me to the 10# club!

Keep it up everyone!

--jen
jentuke
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby mytime » August 28th, 2005, 7:23 am

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE !!!! Exhausted from B-day party for my 4 year old - we had 23 kids over not counting parents and happy to say I cut two ice cream cakes and not even a lick.

Martha - take care, be safe, speedy recovery.
Lil Ms - GLAD YOU ARE BACK !!!

Kim take my hand (as I am down four pounds this week) so we can both skip into the 40 pound club !!!

Everyone else - GREAT JOB !!!!

MF - THANKS !!!!!

Have an AWESOME WEEK !!!! Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

just ounces

Postby deecee » August 28th, 2005, 8:09 am

good morning everyone. i lost less than a pound this wek. i'm down half pound like martha and lil miss tx, but i'll take it. jan warned me that i would slow down the 3rd week. my offical weigh-in is tuesday...we'll see what happens.
to everyone else on the forum...GREAT JOB. keep up the good work.
kim, you're in the 40# club now..i'm proud of you. thoses 100's are right aroung the corner :yes:
[[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
deecee
Trusted Member - #40 Club

Postby fatBgone » August 28th, 2005, 8:17 am

Ok, so this is cool...the 40# club must have a welcoming committee or something - because there's lots of new members today....and I'm thrilled to say....I'm one of them too....FINALLY!!! I thought this day would never come!! Granted I did go off program for a couple of weeks in late July - early August. But before that little "break" I just couldn't get to that 40# mark. Now, I've lost what I gained and some extra. WOOHOO - Kim & Mytime - let's party!!!!

Martha & Kim (and anyone else who is weathering through Katrina) - my prayers are with you for your safety and I hope you'll be able to go home soon and find minimal (or none) distruction. Martha - I also hope you are feeling much better with that 2nd dose of antibiotics!!

LilMsTexas - It's sooo good to see you back here again. I've been wondering about ya!! If you're going back on program after a little hiatus (sp), then I bet you will be surprised at how fast those last few pounds will fly off!!

Jen - you're doing great....12.5 lbs flabbage gone forever!!

Wow - Islandgirl....you're package will arrive soon...did you get some fruit/nut bars? Those are my FAVORITE!!! YUM!! Bummer about the cruise...couldn't you sell the tickets on ebay or something so you could at least get some of your $$ back?? That's awful!!!

Heather & Lisa - you guys are both doing great!! Weigh to go!!

Lynne - you are soo ahead of me - I'll do my best to catch up!!! You're doing GREAT!!! I'm proud of you!

Good luck everyone else - gotta go for now - I'm off to church!!
Lisa
fatBgone
Preferred Member - #40 Club

:)

Postby prata1973 » August 28th, 2005, 8:23 am

Hi everyone,

I am down offically 20 lbs in 5 weeks!! I will now have to be added to the 20 lbs club!! WOW!! I feel so great I can say now I am in the 180's!! I have been over 200 lbs for over a year and before I started Medifast I was at 204 forever!!!! My clothes are getting to big now and I just can't believe how much a difference 20 lbs can make!!! I hope everyone is doing well... :D
Angie
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
prata1973
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby fatfree » August 28th, 2005, 9:51 am

Good Morning Everyone!

I am soooooo impressed with you all!! Like Martha says you are all melting away those pounds :goteam:
Well I have lost the weight I gained on vacation for a loss of 8 pounds! :yay:
Great Work Everyone, Have a blessed week :wave:
Shelley
RESTARTED MAY 1, 2006

fatfree
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby shortgirl » August 28th, 2005, 12:02 pm

HI to everyone and great jobs all. I am down 1.4lbs this week that makes my lost 28.2lbs. I am hoping next Sunday I will be in the 30lb club. Never thought in a million years I would be saying that!!!! Hope and wish everyone safe in the storm path. Glad to hear from Christy was wondering if she was ok. Judy From Iowa
shortgirl
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Next

Return to Roll Call