Sunday Morning Roll Call: August 21, 2005

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Postby fatfree » August 21st, 2005, 9:37 am

GOOD MORNING MY MEDIFAST FRIENDS!!!

How are you all doing today? As you might have read I just got back from vacation and had a slip up, so I have gained, but I am ready to get going!! Im back on that express train to thinsville!!! :lol:

I see that everyone is doing GREAT!!! You are all just a bunch of LOSERS :bravo:

Martha.....girl! You are amazing!!! You really are melting away those pounds. You are a inspiration to me! Plus you are such a sweet person, you just have so much sincere support for me and everyone, THANK YOU!!

EVERYONE Keep up the good work :yourock:

Thanks Nancy for telling me to come to roll call, I wasnt going to because I was a bit ashamed of my gain, but Im glad I did because I feel so good and ready to continue!

I sure hope everyone has a great week :toast:
Shelley
RESTARTED MAY 1, 2006

fatfree
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby kimalexrn » August 21st, 2005, 9:43 am

Congrats to all losers. I'm running late this morning so I'll make this quick. Im down 2.8 pounds totalling 38.8 pounds. Hopefully this will be the week I change my membership from 30lb club to 40 lb club.

Kim
Kim

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w5Thil4/]
[/url]

Started MF 5/09/05
250/200/170
Started AGAIN 07/15/08
249/200/160
kimalexrn
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby shortgirl » August 21st, 2005, 10:16 am

Good Morning to everyone!! Sounds like everyone is doing great this beautiful Sunday morning. I am down 2.8 lbs this week which is really great because I gained weight last week and I lost that plus 1.4lb with this 2.8lbs down so I am feeling great about that. I am down 26.8 and was really hoping to be down 27 this morning but I will take what I lost and hope to be in the 30lb club soon. My DH told me this morning that I am looking better than I ever have and told me I had a cute butt the other day!! Have never heard THAT from him before. Judy from Iowa.
shortgirl
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Guess who had a shake this morning?

Postby RavenKat » August 21st, 2005, 10:31 am

And guess who is hungry and has a headache?
And guess who is HAPPY to be experiencing the whole d*mn thing?!

Moi!

I've gained 17 pounds back and found myself looking to a bigger clothing size - what am I, crazy??????

LONG story short -> my mom got sick in May and I have spent almost every day taking care of her and her affairs. We recently moved her into assisted living because the hospital staff, on her latest visit, wouldn't let her go home alone. There's only me and my mom left in my family (my husband, of course) so I am doing everything. Stressed out to the MAX! She has senile dementia so I am handling her money, her house, her belongings, her appointments, her medicines, dialysis, you name it. Luckily she is a happy person and is going with the flow. (I said SHORT story, didn't I...)

Sounds obvious but one thing I realized is that I have to take care of myself: mind, body and spirit. Of course, some of it is in the cards but we have a lot of say in how we spend our old age. I want to be healthy and happy as long as I can be!!!! So, here I am. :-)

I weighed myself (ugh) I got my diary out and I'll be checking here at least once a day. That is what got me through this last time and I know it'll help me again. Also seeing all the new names with so much weight lost since I've been gone!!! Good job, folks!!!

So, I'm off to pack stuff up for Goodwill and paint a bathroom so I can sell her house in the near future. See ya'll tomorrow!

Nancy - I got my Top Secret Clearance with Lifestyle and Counter Intelligence Poly!!! But they still haven't found anything for me to do. ;-) It's helpful since I've taken quite a bit of Leave w/o Pay since May.

Kat
259/180/165
RavenKat
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby suzyq » August 21st, 2005, 2:53 pm

Good evening all! Congrats to all the losers big and small! I have been off at church since early morning so I didn't have time to post earlier (and wasn't sure I wanted to)! I am with Emma this week - only lost a half pound but wasn't totally compliant either. Hopefully next week will be better! I am off to a great start today - too busy to cheat! Fortunately I cleaned out the stuff I was nibbling on and am making plans to keep busy this whole week with friends who will keep me accountable.

Welcome to all the new faces out there - hope to see less of you in the coming weeks!

Susanne
"Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."

restart 6/5/08
suzyq

Postby sprgrammy » August 21st, 2005, 2:56 pm

Hi Everyone, I am just so proud of all of you. I wish I could take time to mention all of you but today is a very busy day for us. Just know that you are all an encouragement to me and everyone else who comes here. I am down 4 pounds this week for a total of 16lbs in 4 weeks. Not bad huh!? Only 4 more pounds till the 20# club. Yippee!!! Blessings to all, Carol
sprgrammy
Trusted Member - #10 Club

sunday weigh in

Postby deecee » August 21st, 2005, 4:43 pm

hello everyone
congrats to thoses who have had losses this week and good luck to those who have gained. i hope the upcoming week will be better for you.
today is not my offical weigh-in, but i am down 2 lbs. i was a little disappointed after the 10# last week. i'll take 12# in less than 2 weeks anytime. i hope to be down at least one more by tuesday.
dee
[[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
deecee
Trusted Member - #40 Club

Postby martha » August 21st, 2005, 8:21 pm

Hi everyone--

FATFREE-- My dear friend--NEVER be ashamed to talk to us :oops: --we CARE about you and we understand things don't always go perfect for us everyday--it's called LIFE :mrgreen: You will be losing again now that you are back on the MF train and speeding down the track to THINSVILLE :mrgreen: YOU CAN DO IT>>I HAVE FAITH IN YOU!!! I will be here for you if you need me in anyway I can .. :mrgreen:

Kim--2.8# and 38.8 is a GREAT JOB :D Open up 40# club she's at the door :mrgreen:

Judy--2.8# and 26.8# gone forever--AWESOME JOB :mrgreen:

KAT-- I know all about the mom thing :shock: I am in the same boat here.. YOU CAN DO THIS!!! we're here for you everyday..Good luck this week..I will add you and your mom to my prayer list..

Susannne--.5 is better than a gain and 33# off so far is GREAT :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

CAROL--4# for a total of 16# is so AWESOME GIRL :lol:

DEE--2# and 12# in 2 weeks is GREAT!! you should be so proud :mrgreen:

All of you are doing so good :mrgreen: ..I am so proud of you all. This is a trip I would not have missed for anything in the world..I think you are all AWESOME!!! Have a great week..Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Nancy » August 22nd, 2005, 2:22 am

K-a-a-a-a-t!!!!

The Kat's ba-a-a-a-c-k-k-k!

Meowser! You KNOW I missed ya, Bud! :hug:

I am thankful that you are ready to ride the train to Thinville.

:coach: All aboard! Train's leaving on Monday morning!

:secret: Kids, she's been through the wringer, too.

Kat is :kool: and we must get her slinked.

Last December when Terry and I went to Baltimore for a special Take Shape For Life leadership training seminar,
Kat :drive: drove clear into the big city to meet us in the skin in our hotel room.

Here's a picture of us then:
http://www.makemethinner.com/forum/diet-1860.html

Can't wait for the "at goal" picture we'll take together!

Terry and I'll be heading back your way one of these days in the near future.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby martha » August 22nd, 2005, 3:09 am

KAT==

WOW Nancy was right..you are definetly a LOOKER :mrgreen: Glad to have you back with us..

Nancy--thanks for the picture link..I had seen it before(looked at them all) but didn't remember it..It's so nice to just click right on over to it and see you both all smiley :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Thanks again and welcome back KAT -- we can BOARD the train together!!!--Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby 70 » August 22nd, 2005, 5:52 am

Hey Everybody,
Confession time! I'm restarting the program and my current weight as of today is 202lbs.

Have a great week everyone,
Start 8/22/05
5'8" (medium frame)
1st mini goal- 180
2nd mini goal- 160
Ultimate goal- 140
Trusted Member

Postby LuzInIt » August 22nd, 2005, 8:00 am

Good Monday morning and a day late. Our new computer is on order and we are awaiting it's arrival. Meanwhile, I have reverted back to my early forum "lurker" status. I read, but rarely write - using up the precious little online time I get just keeping abreast of all that goes on here! Well done everyone.

Since my last Sunday morning post (Aug 7), when I entered the 70 pound club, I've lost an additional 3 pounds. Not much, but I've also added exercise to my life and am really enjoying it. And I'm getting smaller despite the slow down. No sweat (except when I'm on the treadmill ;) ) this time - none of the previous panic. I know I'm headed all the way to goal!

I did have a little scare this week though. Found a big hard lump in my leg that sent me into palpitation!!! Glad to report all is well - turned out to be a kneecap :shock: . Imagine that :D .
Linda - Started MF 3/22/05

340/328/210/150
130 Pounds Gone For Good -
Thank you Medifast!
LuzInIt
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Nancy » August 22nd, 2005, 8:52 am

LuzInIt ~

Hah! (Snorting here)

Just wait until you feel your hip bone!

:shock: I thought I had a humongous lump, too.

I love it when they press up against my husband when he hugs me or against my jeans...

bones...who'd da ever thunk we had 'em buried in there... :dooh:
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Lisa Renee » August 23rd, 2005, 10:09 pm

Shame on me for not posting sooner, I didn't see this thread before! I am down 16.4 pounds at it is almost 3 weeks. You all have such great weigh ins, I am so jealous. I feel like I have been stalling this week a little, do any of you have trouble with that the third week? Whatever the case, I am 100% compliant and I will staying that way! I am so thankful to be part of such a wonderful group, this truly is a bunch of great people. Good good all of you and thank you also for your support.

Nancy, I can't wait to feel my hip bones! I am so jealous!
Lisa Renee

Postby Nancy » August 23rd, 2005, 10:14 pm

Strawberry ~

We are glad that you found this web room and made a little reportage for our reading pleasure.
:clap:
You are making steady progress and let's face it, anything in a southerly direction on the scale is Happy dance time! :cool:

Yup, that 3rd week can be a :x for some people - you are safely into the fat burning state by now and this next week will be good. Keep doing all the right things - little by little, we get there. :beerbeer:
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

PreviousNext

Return to Roll Call