Sunday Morning Roll Call: August 21, 2005

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Sunday Morning Roll Call: August 21, 2005

Postby Islandgirl » August 21st, 2005, 4:25 am

Morning everyone! Hope everyone is having the best possible day!

I am trying to keep a very low profile until I pass the 3rd week in case you're wondering why I'm not posting much. I've gone gung ho in the past and have failed. The 2nd/3rd week are usually my stopping point. I figure if I can make it past there I'll be ok.

The weight loss is slowing in this second week but I'm still happy. I'm down 5 lbs for a total of 16.

This is the best plan ever!

Aloha everyone!
Islandgirl
Newbie - #10 Club

Postby ljm498 » August 21st, 2005, 4:43 am

Goodmorning! Hope everyone does well this week and has good things to report.

Islandgirl, great job! You're right, this is the best plan ever and I'm so happy I started way back at the end of March. I had the same thoughts in my head back then. Everything's great for the first 2 or 3 weeks and then all heck breaks loose and there it goes and on to the next program. Not this time! You'll find the same thing too. Just stay compliant and you'll go far!

This week I'm down another 2.5! Heading steadily toward that 60#club and cannot wait to get in there!

Have a great weekend and week everyone!
Lynne

Me 34
DH 41
DS 1
Dcats Pookie & Poto

Started 3/28/05
Starting Weight 214.5
Current Weight 125
Goal Weight 115-120
Total Lost 89.5 lbs!!! Wahoo!!!
ljm498
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby martha » August 21st, 2005, 5:21 am

Good morning everyone---

ISLANDGIRL-- You are doing great..16# is gone forever..You are going to be fine with MF..

Ljm498--2.5# for a total of 54 is FABULOUS!!! Keep up the great work..

I lost another 2# this week --down to 195..I'll take it and I am smiling.That's 72.5# gone forever in 4 months--YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait till I am at goal..Have a great day..Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Ash's mom » August 21st, 2005, 5:53 am

Good Sunday morning everyone....

It's a beautiful Texas morning here and unusually cool this a.m. My son and I just got back from a quick bike ride to feed the ducks at a nearby park. What a great start to this day.

The scale was kind this morning and I'm down another 3.5 pounds....just 1/2 pound from the 20 pound club, but that's ok...I'll take the 19.5 pounds in 4 weeks!!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

Heather
Ash's mom
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby jentuke » August 21st, 2005, 5:56 am

Congratulations everyone!

This is the second full week for me, and I was worried my body would put the breaks on, and it did. I only lost 3lbs this week. Really though, I wanted to lose about 10lbs in the first two weeks and I have come pretty close with a total of 9.5 for the first two weeks. The 10# club is closer than ever...

:-P Keep up the great work everyone!

--jen
jentuke
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby mytime » August 21st, 2005, 6:41 am

GREAT JOB EVERYONE !!!!! I am down 2 pounds this week for an 8 week total of 36. Thanks again Forum could not have done it without you. Here is to another great week !!! Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Emma » August 21st, 2005, 6:52 am

Good morning Medifast friends!

Everyone is doing so great!! Jen, don't get discouraged, 3lbs is so good - you'll be surprised how quickly the time goes and those "little" losses add up.

I'm happy to report that I'm down 1.2lb this week. I'm happy because I shouldn't be down anything - I've been very bad this week :oops: . I think the boredom might be here. I've been great during the day and then after dinner I've been having a treat. And because the scale hasn't gone up, it's making me feel safe about having another treat, you know that cycle, right?

Anyway, no more fooling around - today's a new day and I just finished my delicious shake and can't wait for big loss this week.

Have a wonderful day!
emma
:D
Started MF: 5/18/05
5'10"

Emma
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby fedup » August 21st, 2005, 7:17 am

Congratulations everyone!!! It's wonderful to see those numbers going down down down. I'm not weighing in for a few weeks, trying something new this time around. I'll probably weigh frequently again after a few weeks, but I wanted to get through the first few weeks on my restart without weighing. I know that once I've lost a bigger amount it helps me stay focused, so I want to give it a few weeks... great job everyone!
Christy 5'5" age-34
Fresh start: Sept. 15, 2005 (240/ 240/ 160)
"Time to 'release the butterfly' inside
fedup
Trusted Member

Postby Marcelle » August 21st, 2005, 7:57 am

Good morning all!

We are all doing so well! It can be so frustrating to want something like health and wellness and have to wait until our bodies and minds adjust, but it is a process that we are going through together and we will make it.

Keep up the great work - ALL of you are doing so great.

My weight loss also slowed a bit this week, but I am still down 1.5 and have hit my first goal!

I have a bit of a stomach bug and yesterday had some ginger ale, to settle my stomach and it seemed to have worked, because I do feel better today, but still a bit shaky, so I will be off the boards today.
Marcelle

08/07/05 = 187 and 5'7"
08/14/05 = 176.5
08/21/2005 = 175
Mini Goal is to break 175lbs.
Next Goal is to break 165 lbs.
Final Goal is 130 - 135 lbs.
Marcelle
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » August 21st, 2005, 8:14 am

Good Morning, Peeps!

Hey, :ukulele: Island Girl! What's with this? :huh:

The weight loss is slowing in this second week but I'm still happy. I'm down 5 lbs for a total of 16.

Are you kidding me? :scratch:

Where else would you lose 16 pounds in two weeks?

It takes some of us 4 or 5 weeks to lose 16 pounds...

MyTime - oh, wow! :bounce: You're averaging 4.5 pounds per week. That's super.

We're all jealous but we know that you are guarding your mouth and doing everythig you can to stick to your program. You are determined and that's the way to cross the finish line. :biker:

Emma, isn't it amazing that we get a little cocky sometimes when we have a bite here or there of :twisted: foods and it doesn't show up very much?
Just remember that when you get to maintenance, you may have those BLTs (bites, licks and nibbles) but for now, our job is to be compliant, get to our goal - those little BLTs can get some of us of on a MAJOR tangent and we never return. I know. I lived in Tangentville for most of my life!
It ain't a pretty place...

Jen & Ash's Mom - how about that? You two are cliff hangers this morning! You both have your toe into the the next Club Room.
Scoot over 10 Pound and Twenty Pound Club Members, these Girls are slinking in! :leopard:

Marcelle, if you feel shaky it may be from all the water.
Have some Fast Soup!
:eat: If you haven't any, have some bouillon. BTW, Safeway carries DIEt Ginger Ale in their mixer section.

Melting Martha, FedUp, Ljm and every one else: Woo Hoo-dee Hoo! Keep on shakin' and losin' :cheers: :thumbup:

You're all :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: in my book!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Lisa in NY » August 21st, 2005, 8:15 am

Lost 12 lbs. in exactly two weeks! I'll take it !

Lisa
"Life's more painless for the brainless"...Scarecrow in WICKED
Lisa in NY

Postby dlr2424 » August 21st, 2005, 8:33 am

Islandgirl........ :yeah: ..... 5 lbs. is awesome

ljm.....2.5...... :clap: .......so proud of you

Martha.... :hug: ....my special angel.....2 # and 72.5 in 4 months..... :trophy: ..

Heather...... :bananadance: .....3.5lbs..........

Jen...... :whoohoo: ....9.5 in 2 weeks is excellant

Mytime.......2 lbs....... :yourock: ......

Emma.......1.2........ :clapclap: ......

Fedup......keep shaking your doing great..... :dance: ..

Marcelle.......1.5 ....... :bouncie: ......

Lisa..........12 lbs. in 2 weeks is awesome........ :boing: .....

It is TOM .... :roll: .....and I am in Plateauville riding the roller coaster ...... :huh: ......but still happly shaking.... :mrgreen: ...it may take me awhile to get to goal.... :scratch: ......but that's all the more practice time for maintenance ........ :rollrolleyes: .....(i'm using positive self talk)

Have a great week

Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Starting Today

Postby bella14 » August 21st, 2005, 8:43 am

Today is the first of many Sunday weigh ins for me. I am excited, but kind of nervous. I am excited to see all of y'all's success.

Today I weigh in at 178.5

My first mini goal is 160.

I would like to loose 35 lbs. and go from there.

I will weigh in next week with my first of many successes!!

Have a great week! I look forward to meeting everyone.
bella14
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Mommy2girls » August 21st, 2005, 8:45 am

Wow, lots of exciting news over here in the Roll Call today. For those of you just starting and those who are just about in a new club, CONGRATS! Martha, my goodness, those pounds are just leaping off your body, WOO HOO! SO exciting! And Donna, you are soooooooooo close to the end, congrats on your patience, I really want to see pictures when you reach goal!!!

As for me, I'm participating in my very first SUNDAY roll call. I normally weigh on Wednesdays and will continue to do so, but happened to get on the scale today and since Wed. I'm down –2lbs. Which I will gladly take. I hope to be down more by Wed. but at least I can actively particpate over here today.

CONGRATS ON LOSING THE FLAB EVERYONE!
Sheila

Maintaining a –45lb loss....

Mommy2girls
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby martha » August 21st, 2005, 8:57 am

Hi everyone--

Taking a break from cooking at this time--everything is smelling sooo good though.. wanted to congratulate all of you..

Heather--3.5#-- :mrgreen: Open up 20# club--she's here..

Jen--2# and a total of 9.5# is AWESOME!!!!

Mytime-- 2# more for a total of 36# --you are really melting away the pounds girlfriend.. :shock: :shock:

Emma--1.2#--is great..Sorry you are having a bad week..Boredom is an awful thing to have to deal with :x I KNOW all about it.. YOU CAN DO THIS :mrgreen: Keep up the good work..

Christy--Looking forward to seeing less of you at your weigh in--You will do awesome I know :lol:

Marcelle--1.5# :mrgreen: Is GREAT :mrgreen:

Lisa--12# in 2 weeks--YOU ROCK GIRLFRIEND :mrgreen:

Donna-- Plateauville is the pits :x Keep on shaking though as you are so close to your goal..I am waiting on pins and needles for you to get there.. :mrgreen: YOU CAN DO IT!!!

NANCY-- THANKS TO YOU for all of your encouragement and cheers..They mean so much to us all here in MF land.. You are too sweet for your own good :mrgreen: --

ALL of you are melting away before my eye :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .. GOOD THING :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I can't wait till you are all at your goals..have a BLESSED WEEK--Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha

Next

Return to Roll Call