Sunday Morning Roll Call: August 7, 2005

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Postby missye » August 8th, 2005, 11:02 am

Wooo Hooooo, mytime!!!

Sometimes sleep can help, huh??? Congrats on the 30# club, slim woman!!
Kate
Started: 22 July 2005

missye
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby LuzInIt » August 8th, 2005, 1:23 pm

Well Hello Everyone! Boy have I missed being here. I am still without online access on a regular basis; I've given my husband until the end of the week to get one of the 15 or so computers (and parts thereof) we have sitting around in boxes up and running :roll: . If he doesn't take care of it by Friday, I'm ordering a new computer for home!!! He has been warned :x ).

I am so overwhelmed with all the info I'm taking in (almost two weeks with little Forum contact :cry: ), that I'm just gonna send out a great big Congratulations to everyone, a big HI! to all the newbies (geez, turn my back for a little and we've added a whole bushel of new friends!), and a promise to try and catch up ASAP on all that's going on!

I'd like to tell you a neat thing that happened this weekend (it kept me from dropping in to work and catching up on everyone there). We sponsored a concert at our church by "4Him" (they are Grammy & Dove winners and have had 20+ number 1 hits). My family took responsibility for transporting and spending time with them. What a great group of super talented guys; we were thrilled to make new friends and it seems my daughter (an at-goal Medifaster and also a performer, non-professional) made a special connection with one of the entourage. The phone calls have been flying between Alabama and little Delaware since Saturday. I'm just sitting back wondering where this is going. Anyway it was an exciting weekend for the Taylor family and especially for me because.... DRUM ROLL PLEASE - I am in the 70 pound club as of this morning. Hopefully, this will be my last week of limited talk time. Please don't forget me while I'm gone :( - All my best to everyone!
Linda - Started MF 3/22/05

340/328/210/150
130 Pounds Gone For Good -
Thank you Medifast!
LuzInIt
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby suzyq » August 8th, 2005, 1:40 pm

Wow Linda - it wasn't that long ago that you joined the 60 pound club (I still chuckle over the "spit" loss :lol: ). And now you're jumping into the 70 lb club! Awesome!

I LOVE 4Him - just bought the Hymn CD last week - what an experience that must have been! Wish I could have been there!!!

Susanne
"Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."

restart 6/5/08
suzyq
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby martha » August 8th, 2005, 2:27 pm

MYTIME--

WOW girlfriend you made it to the 30# club after all.I had my fingers and toes crossed for ya :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Linda--
WOW!!!!!!!! 70# club--YOU GO GIRL :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
We started about the same time and are about neck to neck on the weight loss. I hope to join you this week so keep the door open for me :mrgreen: ..Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

11 lbs

Postby prata1973 » August 8th, 2005, 5:37 pm

Hi everyone,

I get confused on where to post you loss each week but this looks like to place. I have cpmpleted my first 2 weeks on MF and I have lost a total of 11 lbs :D Great job everyone, I was reading all the losses this week and it's amazing! Congrats to everyone...
Angie Prata
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
prata1973
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby mytime » August 8th, 2005, 10:43 pm

Thanks Kate ! Linda WOW 70 pounds is soooo cool !!!! Martha you are too kinds and Angie - great job !!!! Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Alisha » August 10th, 2005, 11:36 am

Hi everyone! My congrats to all of you on your successes. What a wonderful bunch of LOSERS we are! :lol:

I only dropped a pound this week thanks to my little "indescretion" but I'm pleased with that. It's better than a gain for sure!!! But, as promised, I'm back in the saddle and shaking like there's no tomorrow. Look out 30# club, here I come!

Take care and I wish you all the very best!

Alisha :rose:
"I can resist everything but temptation"

~Oscar Wilde

Alisha
Trusted Member - #40 Club

Postby martha » August 10th, 2005, 3:58 pm

Alisha--

WOW!!! you lost 1# and are knocking at the 30# club's door.. That's GREAT NEWS!!!!!So glad you are back in the saddle this week. :D Keep up the good work and have a great week..Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby mytime » August 10th, 2005, 9:27 pm

Alisha - GREAT JOB !!!!! :whoohoo: 30 pound club right around the corner !!!! Hope you have a great rest of the week ! Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby dlr2424 » August 13th, 2005, 12:46 pm

Awesome job to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........Just in case you thought I was MIA (missing in action) I wasn't........I have just returned from vacation ...............so I will be back to roll call tomorrow

Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Previous

Return to Roll Call