Stupid, Stupid, STUPID!!!!

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Stupid, Stupid, STUPID!!!!

Postby Marci » January 19th, 2004, 9:18 pm

So last night I dreamed of bagels and cream cheese. I have NEVER before dreamed of food!! Today is day 6 for me and I have lost 10 pounds but . . . those damn bagels got to me and I actually drove to the store and bought them! I just gorged myself with 2 bagels and a 8 oz tub of cream cheese! It was light cream cheese though, BIG DEAL! Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!!!! :brickwall:

So how much damage did I just do to myself? Of course besides starting over with day 1. My calander was looking awesome with smiley face stickers on those 5 days.

Okay, pity party is over. I am back on track starting right this very minute!!!

Oh yeah, bagels are in the garbage. Not just the garbage in the house but the one outside :cry:
Marci :D

Height 5' 7"
232/220/150ish
started 1/14/2004

The cutie in the picture with me is my nephew Ky
Marci
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Indigo » January 19th, 2004, 11:19 pm

Hang in there, Marci!! You can do it!!! :weightlift:

Sending GOOD thoughts!

Laurie
Laurie
2/14/04~ :heart:
247/222.4/150, ~modifasting~
Indigo
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Nancy » January 19th, 2004, 11:56 pm

Hoo Boy! Confession IS a good thing!

Tomorrow IS a new day, the bagels are outta there, now stay out of the kitchen and do not enter the Twilight Zone before calling a friend or checking in with a forum buddy!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Jeanette » January 20th, 2004, 7:09 am

Marci:

So you slipped. And now you are getting right back up. That's exactly what you need to do.

The only time you fail is when you DON'T get back up.
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Nancy » January 20th, 2004, 7:37 am

Hi, Gang ~

It's a NEW DAY that is before us. Let us chose to do what is healthy for us. It may be a cold and wintry day, but spring and summer are right around the corner! You're gonna make it THIS time because Medifast melts away the unwanted poundage.

Have a gladsome day! ;)
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Marci » January 20th, 2004, 8:13 am

Thanks ladies for your good vibes! Today is a new day and I have picked myself up and am movin' on.

Height 5' 7"
232/220/150ish
started 1/14/2004

Marci

Postby finalstraw » January 20th, 2004, 8:32 am

Wow, I know how you feel. I was not even hungry yesterday, but got up to fix my husbands lunch before he left for work, we had a bag of Sour Cream and Onion potato chips in the pantry, I was fixing him some in a baggie and almost popped one in my mouth without any thought. I realized what I was fixing to do and laughed. That's how food was for me, no thought, could snack on it and not even realize I was eating.

Your good now, got your determination back in place. Now stay there, remember, one hour at a time. :roll: :roll:
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » January 20th, 2004, 9:22 am

No biggie Marci,
We're all human and make mistakes. Owning up to it and starting over is the main thing. You know the plan works, now just let it work for you. Think about how good you'll feel and how great you'll look this summer.

Oh...and I just sent Guido over to check your drawers and under your bed. You DONT want to make him come over a second time...:)

Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby explorthis » January 20th, 2004, 9:36 am

Unca_Tim wrote:Oh...and I just sent Guido over to check your drawers and under your bed. You DONT want to make him come over a second time.Unca

I.... YAM GUIDO! Thinner or not, Don't make me come over there!

Fuhgetaboutit.

-Guidomike
Was 337/223 is goal (about 40 to go)
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Marci » January 20th, 2004, 3:14 pm

So there I was, sitting in front of the TV with a stick of celery in my hand when Guido kicked through my door! Scared the livin' begezies out of me!!! :shock: And then he pulled out the dreaded :whip: and said "Show me your food lady!" Thank goodness I had taken all reminantes of bagels to the garbage can. Whew! After offering Guido a celery stick and a glass of water we sat and made friends. :hug: You can come over anytime Guido, even tho' we made friends you sure can be scary! :twisted:

Height 5' 7"
232/220/150ish
started 1/14/2004

Marci

Postby star85 » January 20th, 2004, 5:15 pm

Marci,
You can do this. I started over twice befor actually becoming focused enough to do this program. Each time on day 5. Well today is day 7. I still feel good and have lost 8.5 lbs. so far. When I get an urge to cheat I run to this forum and just start spilling my guts about my cravings and wanting to cheat. By the time I'm done typing I usually feel better and no longer have the urge. I also appreciate all the encouraging responses from everyone. I know I'm doing better with cravings and temptations ( just read my post "meataballa" in the "Come on In" forum )and you'll see what I mean. Hang in there. We are all here for each other. You CAN do this!

Kelyn
star85
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Postby explorthis » January 20th, 2004, 10:33 pm

Marci wrote:You can come over anytime Guido, even tho' we made friends you sure can be scary!

Marci and Guido have made up, and shared a special celery stick, and salt 'tween them, and are friends (loss friends forever!)

-Guidomike
Was 337/223 is goal (about 40 to go)
explorthis

Postby Nancy » January 21st, 2004, 12:08 am

Oh, Gang, I am SOOOOOO glad that Guido was on the east coast tonight...I went out for supper and had some choc lava cake - never ever had that before.

I had it, because I can.

Do I want to have it every day? No Way! I love wearing a size 6 all day more than I liked the momentary flavor on my tongue! The chocolate lava cake actually made me feel a bit woozy as it is so sweet. :puke:

I only tell you this so that you know that there will be a time for goodies (or Sour Cream and Chive Tater Chips!) but it cannot become a daily habit or I will :roll: zoink right back up to a weight above my goal.

You know, I have a reputation to keep up - I see people all the time that know that I have lost a lot of weight - they want to know if I am maintaining my weight loss. (I am).

I like the fact that I am accountable to a lot of people.

You need to know that when I write something, that I write from REAL LIVE experience.

I have been through the weight loss portion, through the fear of eating “normal foods” again, through transition, through maintenance and I am still learning about how to balance exercise, foods that make me feel great and foods that make me feel puny (Choc Lava Cake was tasty for the moment but I don’t feel that great even now – four hours later…was it worth it? I don’t think so. A bowl of broccoli or a small piece of blackened fish satisfies me without leaving me feeling skanky.)
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to Weight Loss