returned from trip

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

returned from trip

Postby lise » September 3rd, 2006, 7:22 pm

Hi everyone!

I am back from St.Kitts! Everything went great and I am officially engaged to be married! :)

I couldn't do MF out there because of the expense of shipping and I was super careful about the food I ate and I did a lot of walking. I didn't gain any weight, which made me happy.

I am starting back at work in a few weeks and then I will order another shipment of food. I want to look great in my wedding dress!

Anyways, I just thought I would update with you all.

Lise
lise
Trusted Member

Postby beeah_b » September 3rd, 2006, 7:37 pm

Hi Lise. nice to meet ya! congratulations on the engagement :wave:
Going to restart Jun 2009, been gone since after surgery Oct06. Can't wait !
beeah_b
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby Prancer » September 3rd, 2006, 9:35 pm

Congratulations!!
Prancer
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Re: returned from trip

Postby 1Angel » September 3rd, 2006, 11:55 pm

Hi Lise, congratulations girl! When is the big day?
img border="0" src="http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wcUj84e/weight.png">
1Angel

Postby Aerie » September 4th, 2006, 3:12 am

Congratulations!
Aerie

Postby Elizabeth » September 4th, 2006, 3:50 am

Hi Lise, I did a search on you. Have you been to St. Kitts since May? Wow! Congratulations on your engagement. You've done a great job on your weight loss. How's that going?
Elizabeth
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby lise » September 4th, 2006, 7:24 am

Hi and thank you everybody!

I was in St.Kitts since early May. I loved being with my fiance and I took a few more weeks there because I really didn't want to leave! He's still there and we are working on getting his immigration in order to come to Canada. It should be soon though.

For the wedding, we are hoping early November but we will need to see if he either gets his papers or a visitor visa here. We are completely dependant on the embassy at this point. I know it seems like we are rushing, but really, we want to start our life and we want to start a family right away. My doctor gave me the a clean bil of health on friday telling me that all systems are go so when we want a family, it will be no problem. He was worried before because I was really too overweight and I would have faced serious complications in my pregnancy. But now, he is very happy and a pregnancy will not harm me at all.

Weight loss is good; I'm still the same size clothing-wise (although the size 14 I was wearing before for skirts and pants) are getting to be too big on me. Even a 1x is too big for me now. I'm hoping that my upper half of my body will catch up soon. I found a gorgeous wedding gown and it looks good now, but really want to lose more so I can look a lot better.

I realized that Ad-Nutrio is no longer selling MF so I will need to save even more to have it shipped from the US.

Have a great day everyone!
lise
Trusted Member

Postby Arklahoma » September 5th, 2006, 5:02 am

CONGRATS & Welcome Back!!!
Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to Come on in.