I have returned.

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

I have returned.

Postby Signladytf » February 9th, 2006, 10:55 am

Howdy, folks!

My hubby and I are back...again.... :hi5: With a vengance. :) We started off the New Year right by starting Medifast. His Christmas present from me was the Career Builder's pack, and now he's a health advisor. :) (More than one way to skin a cat!)

So, here I am, in my 6th week, 26 pounds lighter. I'm taking it a day at a time, and not so much determined to do this in a certain amount of time, or "gotta do it" attitude. Those ideas always sabotage me.

I'm just focused on the current meal and how I'm going to facilitate staying on program. I've had little cheats since the beginning, and I know how they affect me, so I'm prepped for such occasions, but I am also prepped for that scale to be on a downward spiral. :)

I look forward to keeping on with the posting. Even when I wasn't Medifasting, I was always lurking, looking at the success stories. :) Take care, everyone!
Tammy
402/337/125
(-65!)
Restarted 8/27/2007

Signladytf
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby falisamarie » February 9th, 2006, 11:08 am

Welcome back Signladytf!! I love it when people from the past return!! It is great that your husband has become a Health Advisor. Now you get the benefit of losing and helping others at the same time. I look so forward to reading your posts in the future!!

Lisa :rose:
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby SueInSLO » February 9th, 2006, 12:54 pm

Welcome Back signlady!!

:wave:

Sounds like you're off to a great start!! 26 pounds!! Awesome!!

Good Luck to you and hubby!!
:goodluck:

Sue
:D
Start: 1/07/06
SueInSLO
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Return to Come on in.