We're Takin a Road Trip!

Meet Terry and Nancy.

We're Takin a Road Trip!

Postby Nancy » July 11th, 2004, 3:37 pm

Dear MakeMeThinner Friends ~

Terry and I are hittin' the road Friday, July 16th and heading east to Baltimore, Maryland for the annual Take Shape For Life summer conference. We are really excited because we will get further training under Dr. Wayne Andersen and also be a part of the training of other Health Advisors. I will be giving my testimony on the big stage and also participating in a workshop.

Of course Terry will be doing his share of helping others, too. He lost 60 pounds on Medifast and was relieved of gastric reflux from the first day he started having the shakes. He is no longer on medication for high cholesterol either. Whew! That means I get to have him around a lot longer because he is so much healthier! (and cuter, too, I might add)

If any of you are in the Baltimore area and would like to meet us in person and see for yourself how fabulous Leopard Woman is, let us know. We would love to meet you for coffee or a shake!

Unca will be here at the MakeMeThinner cottage holding down the fort, feeding the fish in our pond and watering my flowers (if he doesn't take good care of them, Guido, will you come up here and give him some major noogies?)

We'll bring our laptop with us and have a phone with us so that we can take good care of you. If we don't get back immediately to you, it may be because we are at Six Flags, Washington D.C., or shopping for something teensy for moi. Because I can.
Last edited by Nancy on November 11th, 2004, 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

HI LADY

Postby NikkiNix » July 11th, 2004, 11:54 pm

HELLO NANCY,

I THINK IT'S GREAT YOUR GOING TO THE CONFRENCE TO GIVE YOUR 2 CENTS OR SHOULD I SAY YOUR 130LBS WORTH. IS'NT THAT THE DAY AFTER YOUR ONE YEAR ANIVERSARY OF BEING ON MF :?: I THINK IT'S GREAT YOUR GOING TO SIXFLAGS AND YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO QUESTION YOURSELF ON IF YOUR GONNA FIT ON THE RIDES OR NOT :thumbup: I ACTUALLY TOOK MY 8 YEAR OLD FOR HER BIRTHDAY AND BOUGHT A BATHING SUIT AND WENT SWIMMING AND EVERTHING :shock: I AM STILL MORBIDLY OBESE BUT BECAUSE OF YOU AND THE SUPPORT I GET FROM THIS FORUM I ACTUALLY HAD ENOUGH CONFIDENCE TO GO. I WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN CAUGHT DEAD IN A BATHING SUIT BUT LOSING 30LB GAVE ME A LITTLE MORE CONFIDECE. WHAT I AM GOING ON ABOUT IS THAT YOU HAVE BEEN AN INSPIRATION TO ALL OF US YOUR LIKE THE MOTHER OF THE FORUM THAT ENCOURAGES US AND KEEPS US INFORMED AND IN LINE WHEN WE NEED IT AND I WANTED TO SAY THANKYOU :hug:

HERE'S TO THE LEOPARD WOMEN :cheers:
NIKKI :D
Today is the first day of the rest of my life!
NikkiNix
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Nancy » July 12th, 2004, 6:33 am

Why thank you, Little Darlin'!

Nikkinix, you made my day!

I am excited about going to visit a new part of the country but more than that, I am thrilled to be able to meet more Medifast Big Losers and to learn more so that I can share with all of you. I have such a deep passion about helping others to get healthy - it is my meat and potatoes!

Isn't it neat to be able to do things now that you have taken control of your health? How cool to be bale to do fun things with your daughter. Amazing how a 30 pound loss can boost one's confidence!

You and others are breaking out of the prison of flab and gaining a whole new life and a new outlook! Whee!

So proud of you, NikkiNix. :byebye:
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby explorthis » July 12th, 2004, 7:03 am

I will be giving my testimony on the big stage and also participating in a workshop

Please give them a true testimony from me, and this board. Wish I could be there with you, to really TESTIFY what a miracle Medifast is!!! I know you will stand tall.

Will you be wearing your RED bikini?

-Mike
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Nancy » July 12th, 2004, 6:04 pm

Oh, Guido! What would I EVER do without your wonderful comments and inquiries? You are always wonderin' about the mysterious Leopard Woman's bod...

Nope, I shall not be wearin' the red bikini on the stage...my bod is only for Terry and an occasional peeky poo by Unca if he happens to be traipsing down the hall at in inopportune time :oops: or cruisin' the yard when I am tanning and tending the flowers.

For you fashion aficionados, I shall be wearing either my leather pants and leopardy shirt Because I can... (see my latest photo in the Studio) or a fabulous sweater and skirt.

On Saturday night at the recognition banquet I'll be wearing the new gypsy skirt and blouse Terry had designed and tailored for moi.

I'll try to scrape up a picture of Terry and me from last summer's conference and post it for you.

<edit>Conference Photo /03 - UT</edit>
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to A Message from your Hosts