My trip to Maryland

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Postby Nancy » November 11th, 2004, 6:23 pm

After all 28 months of Medifasting, I STILL plan my meals for the next day, I then set aside my Medifood for the day by placing it in the corner of our breadbox in the order in which I plan to eat it.

I get so involved with stuff :puter: that I often forget how many meals I've had. :shock: Certainly it's not because I've 'niled out or anything...

I NEED to set a timer to remind me to eat or I can go too long between meals. Once you get to maintenance, my thinning friends, it is STILL important to eat every three hours.

I am a "sundowner" eater. I do most of my foody damage after the sun goes down. It is NOT good to eat only once or twice a day, especially for FFFs(Formerly Fat Folks) or :shock: Horrors! Flab returns because our body goes into storage mode. :table:

When we plan ahead - set out our food, gather our water, re-read our list of all the reasons we are doing this, it prepares us for a successful trip aboard the train to Thinsville.

You WILL choose the healthy weigh when you are a Boy Scout. Be Prepared for your meals now and you will be prepared for the trip to Thinsville, you WILL pull into the train station at your goal weight and what a party that will be! :yes: We will celebrate BIG TIME when you reach your goal!
:cheermed:
;) Another bar tip - cut them into smaller pieces - I cut the bars into thirds length-wise, then in half, in half again and then once more to make 24 pieces. I put the beloved bar bites into a Snack Size Zippy or a Tupperware container and saver the flavor - :hmmm: Ahh...what a way to enjoy weight loss, eh?
re:
the image of 2 Oatmeal Raisin bars stuck in my nostrils

It is also much safer that way - the likelihood of ending your life because you've inhaled the Caramel Nut Bars and shut off your air supply. Don't do that until after you reach your goal weight and are slender and more fabulous.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby RareBear » November 11th, 2004, 6:47 pm

Dear Nancy,
That is such Fabulous maintenance advice!!! Thank you so much! Everything you said made perfect sense!
You're terrific!
With loads (not pounds) of admiration,
RB :cheerleader:
RareBear

Postby Nancy » November 11th, 2004, 10:36 pm

Thank you! :rose:

Losing weight certainly takes a certain mindset. :bricks: It is not easy but Medifast makes it simpler.

Maintenance is a whole new animal. :hmmm:

There are days that I have the :twisted: desire :twisted: to scarf down everything that's not nailed down but then I come back to my right senses, :coach: do a little mental peptalk, :drive: change my environment, :thumbup: check out my profile in the mirror, :shades: look at my formerly flabby photos and have a cup of tea. :toast:

I remind myself daily that Nothing tastes as good as thin feels and then I skip off humming and :whistle: tweeting a skinny little tune. Because I can!

You will, too! I believe in YOU!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Previous

Return to The Weight Room