Question about how to do medifast

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Question about how to do medifast

Postby Mike26 » July 27th, 2005, 1:38 pm

I'm currently 270lbs im 26 and would like to lose about 100lbs. I saw on another websites message board someone talking about the medifast program. He said you drink a shake every 3 hours maximum of 5 a day. And do this until you reach your desired weight. can anyone give some feed back on this?
Mike26
First Post

Postby aphrael » July 27th, 2005, 2:08 pm

Mike,

That would be a very short and simple explination. Depending on the plan you pick, full fast or 5 + 1, you eat every 2.5 - 3 hours. There are more than just shakes avilable, there are soups, chili, bars, hot and cold drinks, oatmeal, pudding... you can have any combination with the exception of only 1 bar a day. I would sujest signing up for a health advisor from this sight to go over the program in detail with you and help you decide what is best for you. The program works, you can read about any of the other topic and find success stories. It is a very simple program and it works. I'm sure other will be along to offer more advise as well. Get informed and get thin!
Aphrael

Due Nov. 16th
aphrael
Preferred Member - #20 Club

How to do Medifast

Postby Jan » July 27th, 2005, 4:26 pm

Hi Mike,
Medifast is a great plan!! When you order you recieve a booklet which sets things out for you. Plus, find a health advisor who will help you get started and offer suggestions to help you be successful. The H.A. will also answer your questions and make sure you don't fall into pitfalls. :D Your success is their success. Please contact someone before you order so that you will get started on the right program. You will need the Medifast 70's for the shakes and depending upon any medical conditions other adjustments may be made. You are very wise to part with the weight now before you may have weight related medical problems.
Good luck and we'll be watching for you
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby martha » July 28th, 2005, 3:34 pm

Mike--

Hi I don't know how I missed this thread..Sorry --Welcome and this is a great program to lose weight .. You can do a full fast(complete program) which is 6 shakes or products a day.. 1 bar is allowed but you can have 6 of any of the products you want a day.. There are oatmeals, soups, bars, shakes, hot drinks(teas and cocoa) chili, and puddings.. you can also have 2 fast soups(free food) and 1 pack of their crackers,2 dill pickles,bouillion soup and other free foods daily.. if you choose to do the 5 and 1 plan.. it is 5 supplements and 1 lean and green meal.. that's like 8 oz of fish or meat(they give you a list to choose from) and 1 1/2 cups of cooked green vegetables or 2cups of salad greens and 1/4 cup of different salad topping(again a list).. can have f.free dressing.. this is a great plan and men usually lose faster than the women do.. eash person is different in their losses.. I have been on 3 months and lost 60 poinds so far.. there are many others who have done better--it's up to you and how you follow the program.. good luck and if interested register and get a health advisor to advise you with which program is best for you and your goals..Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to Weight Loss