o

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby Joy » January 24th, 2009, 8:27 pm

origAUgirl wrote:Today was a good day, down to 211 and Shane is down 1.5 lbs finally.

That's it for today..down 3 lbs this week thus far, hoping for a little more tomorrow. Keepin my fingers crossed.

See ya guys,
L

Hurray! Good for you!
Joy
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby nickieluv » January 24th, 2009, 8:38 pm

A basement full of teenagers? You are so brave.

Great loss this week and I'm glad Shane is moving again. I bet he's relieved. Have a happy Sunday. :D
nickieluv
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby katieb920 » January 25th, 2009, 7:40 am

Wow you are brave having 8 kids downstairs. Matthew always has about 7-10 kids and we send them downstairs. Then all we hear is bang. So one of us always has to be down there. We finished about 950 feet and put carpet down there. They think they are in a wrestling ring. LOL

Congrats on having a great week
Katie
katieb920
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Joy » January 26th, 2009, 5:57 pm

Happy Lunar New Year!

joy
Joy
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby ChynnaDoll » January 27th, 2009, 10:23 am

Hello Leigh, just wanted to stop in to say hello to'ya. You all are doing SO good:+)..i can hardly wait for my food to arrive..i'm gearing up for the journey too..lol!

Chyna
ChynnaDoll
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby ChynnaDoll » January 28th, 2009, 9:45 am

LEIGHHHHH, HELLLLLPPPP!!!
i can't seem to get going here...food is here, been here since yesterday but something is holding me back and i don't know what or why?
I've informed everyone of this dilema now...looking to see y'alls take on it:+)...be back later!

Hope you are still doing GOOD:+)

Chyna
ChynnaDoll

Postby Justsecretgirl » January 28th, 2009, 7:26 pm

L before you know it you will be in onderland! YaY!
I guess I need to start a journal, but I was wanting to be on MF at least 1 month to let myself know that I can stick with it!
Your doing great!
235.6/230.5/195
Justsecretgirl

Postby nickieluv » January 29th, 2009, 3:54 am

origAUgirl wrote:Lots less hunger today and cravings since I dropped the sugarfree gum. Interesting to note!

Especially interesting since the Biggest Loser hawks that gum as a great way to STOP cravings. I guess not everything works for everybody, though. But I have to wonder if it's a coincidence that Monday I went off plan after a bunch of stress, yes, but also after popping a piece of SF gum which I hardly ever have....
nickieluv

Postby nickieluv » January 29th, 2009, 8:03 am

Well you made it through yesterday, so today will be easier I hope.

It really is hard to lose weight when you think about all of the temptation. Every large gathering seems to have food, and not healthy food either. Food slaps you in the face at every turn.

I like what Lauren wrote today about enjoying treating herself well for a change. You're certainly doing that, and you're enjoying success and life more because of it. Keep it up!
nickieluv

Re: Thursday January 29

Postby ChynnaDoll » January 29th, 2009, 11:11 am

origAUgirl wrote:Woohoo...under 210 today! 209.5 and that is before 6 am! Yippee...!

Yep Nick, and I had no SF gum yesterday. No cravings and ate exactly to plan. No soy crisps either. That is a pound and a half in two days whichh puts me at 37 lbs gone. Maybe I will hit the 40 lb club before too long.

I was very worried about yesterday because I'm in a two day training class teaching all of us engineers how to be better classroom trainers and we are getting up in front of people all day which is very stressful. Today will be no better.Breakfast is catered with massive muffins and huge cinnamon rolls with a half inch of icing on top. One tiny little girl from our group sat by me yesterday and munched down a whole cinnamon roll. I was not tempted in the least...jsut smelled it.

Anyway, I'm off for the morning and will see you guys around suppertime. Make Chynna behave today!

L

origAUgirl wrote:Woohoo...under 210 today! 209.5 and that is before 6 am! Yippee...!

Yep Nick, and I had no SF gum yesterday. No cravings and ate exactly to plan. No soy crisps either. That is a pound and a half in two days whichh puts me at 37 lbs gone. Maybe I will hit the 40 lb club before too long.

I was very worried about yesterday because I'm in a two day training class teaching all of us engineers how to be better classroom trainers and we are getting up in front of people all day which is very stressful. Today will be no better.Breakfast is catered with massive muffins and huge cinnamon rolls with a half inch of icing on top. One tiny little girl from our group sat by me yesterday and munched down a whole cinnamon roll. I was not tempted in the least...jsut smelled it.

Anyway, I'm off for the morning and will see you guys around suppertime. Make Chynna behave today!

L

HAHAHAHAHA..i'm behaving...LOL!

Girl you have GOT to be thrilled about what your scale said this morning...i am sooooo HAPPY for you:+))) I guess sticking to your guns about things really pay off in the end.

Ya know, you and Nickie may be on to something concerning that Sugarfree Gum. I know my favorite SF gum is Orbit Bubble Mint, and i find myself wanting the WHOLE pack after chewing just one piece, but i end ud up chewing the whole darn pack, and that's 70 calories...it's like addicting...i truly believe that there's something in SF products spikes up your appetitie and makes you wanna eat more...so i don't think it's coincidental Nickie..hmmmm

Keep up the GREAT work girl!! :-P

Chyna
ChynnaDoll

Postby Justsecretgirl » January 29th, 2009, 11:46 am

I'm so happy for you! Great job!
235.6/230.5/195
Justsecretgirl

Postby DogMa » January 30th, 2009, 8:44 am

You're getting so close to onederland. That's awesome!!!
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby nickieluv » January 30th, 2009, 9:36 am

The mommy-guilt can be hard to deal with. I always feel like a horrible person when my girls stay over with my mom. I know she loves to have them, and they like to get out of the house and visit, but still. I don't feel like I can allow myself to have any down time when they're gone, I have to be doing chores all day long or something productive. Heaven forbid I just sit and relax.

My mom would take them a lot more than I let her - this only happens about twice a month. I don't know how I'm going to deal with over a week away from the baby for vacation. I'm doing it because my older daughter needs a one-to-one parent for all the crowds down there, and my husband will be off riding roller coasters with my stepson. I know my baby will be safer here, and that means my oldest will be safer with my undivided attention. But having good reasons doesn't make it any easier.

Anyway - do try to enjoy your 'exercise time' if you get a chance. Rest assured that your kids are having a great time, so you can, too. :)
nickieluv

Postby ChynnaDoll » January 30th, 2009, 10:47 am

Congrat's on your weight loss:+)

I know you'll miss your babies alot, BUT, i can just picture you and Shane being cute little snuggle'bunnies ALL weekend long..lol!..i may haf'ta to come over there and pry you two apart..LOL! ENJOY!..and kuddos for your lunch choice yesterday..sounded yummy!

You're doing WONDERFUL!

Chyna
ChynnaDoll

Postby ChynnaDoll » January 31st, 2009, 8:02 am

Are you behaving over there on your childless weekend...LOL!

HAVE FUN :-P

Chyna
ChynnaDoll

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal