It is currently May 21st, 2024, 11:47 am

News News of What's Shakin'

Site map of What's Shakin' » Forum : What's Shakin'

Give us the skinny in the losers lounge.
(Anything off topic)

This is a support forum

<edit>post removed - UT</edit>
Read more : This is a support forum | Views : 657 | Replies : 0

Carrying Medigrub in style

Hi everyone,

I've been told by my co-workers..."the DOG CARRIER has GOT to go!" I have a really ugly coleman insulated little cooler...

Anybody have anything cute an girly that stores some Medigrub and doesn't make me look like a complete dorkus?

I know someone mentioned getting a cute pink insulated purse-looking thing at Target or something...

Any ideas would be appreciated by my co-workers who are embarassed by my lack of fashion accessories!

D
Read more : Carrying Medigrub in style | Views : 455 | Replies : 11

Miracle Noodle?

I had an e-mail from a forum member who asked about this product. I sent a PM to Nancy to let me know if it was okay as I had never heard of it, so I am waiting on her reply to see if its something we could use in our L&G. Until then, thought I would at least throw it out there. Its called the Miracle Noodle and its apparently made of soluble fiber. ...
Read more : Miracle Noodle? | Views : 431 | Replies : 8

Taxes. If someone would be able to tell me what this means

I was just looking at my husbands paycheck stub. Can some one tell me what this means.

YTD. FED. WAGES
AND
YTD.FICA WAGES.

Lets just say this is what my husband check look likes

YTD. FED.WAGES $10,563.00
YTD FICA WAGES $ 11,867.00

Just curious what the fica wages are.

Thanks
Read more : Taxes. If someone would be able to tell me what this means | Views : 902 | Replies : 4

Coach Bags?

Would anyone be interested in buying some Coach bags and a pair of brand new Coach sunglasses? Let me know and I will post pictures! I have 3-4 bags and one pair of glasses. All in great condition. I would post them on eBay but I cannot stand it and have not used my account in years.
Read more : Coach Bags? | Views : 522 | Replies : 2

Dallas Child Magazine

I just found out that my grandaughter is going to be on the front cover of the February issue of Dallas Child. My daughter and I went last summer for the photo shoot and we didn't think she was chosen at all. They called my daughter last week and told her to bring Hannah back in because they want to put her on the front cover of the February issue. She was chosen out of ...
Read more : Dallas Child Magazine | Views : 565 | Replies : 7

Taxes

I am just a little tickled, my kids have been sick and I have been keeping Biki hours, but I filed my taxes :) yesterday, the IRS accepted them tonight and I will see return in 9 days!

For those that don't file online, if you file be Weds on any given week you get your refund by the following Thurs or Friday...

My return this year ...
Read more : Taxes | Views : 315 | Replies : 6

I May Be on TV Today! 11:00 EST on TLC "Take Home Handy

Man." I got the email that the new opening that I filmed some dialogue for would be debuting this morning. It didn't say who made the final cut so I have no idea if I will be on the show or not. They are running two episodes back to back, so you can catch it at 11:30 EST if you were interested and miss the beginning of the first episode. I am trying not to ...
Read more : I May Be on TV Today! 11:00 EST on TLC "Take Home Handy | Views : 292 | Replies : 3

The word game

I type a word.
You type the first word that comes to mind when you read that word.
Next person does the same to your word.
Next person does it to the previous word.. and so on.
Goal is to have at least as many posts as Biki's journal. ;)

Ok, first word is:

TREASURE.
Read more : The word game | Views : 22389 | Replies : 1425

daycare dilemma...way off topic

Okay so today was the first day my husband and I left the baby at daycare and there was a few issues.

The biggie is that because it is winter break the daycare lady's daughter,9yr, was home and left the front door unlocked when going out to play. One of the children, 14mo, then went to the door and opened it slightly before the daycare provider jumped up and closed it and scolded her daughter. ...
Read more : daycare dilemma...way off topic | Views : 431 | Replies : 8

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286