It is currently April 28th, 2024, 3:35 pm

News News of Welcome

Site map of Welcome » Forum : Welcome

first day third try

so im 17 and im trying to loose weight so i started medifast and i keep finding my self cheating.
today is the first day and its been haaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrd and i have my doubts on if i can even do this i feel horrible and hungry all the time
i just feel like i need to go back to my old habits and eat junk
:(
Read more : first day third try | Views : 1428 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Come on in.

Hi I'm Bob

Just started MF this past weekend. Cheated a little bit, but made it through the weekend. This workweek will be a real challenge, but I am ready for it.

Hope to loose 40 lbs over the next 6 months, 25 by Xmas. We'll see.

Love the shakes and bars, but they are so small. The eggs fried up real nice and were good. The oatmeal reminds me of my kids' baby cereal, not very tastey, ...
Read more : Hi I'm Bob | Views : 1385 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Come on in.

Hello!

I'm new here. I dropped a lot of weight 4 years ago and kept it off until I had surgery this summer. I'm up 18 pounds and am trying to decide how I want to lose it. I am hoping to receive ideas and support here.
Read more : Hello! | Views : 1146 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Come on in.

I'm back

Hi,I am back I started MF back in 2006 lost my weight did not do maintenance and gained back half of what I lost so here I am again I wish there was more people on the forum because it helped so much to post and read everyone's post.
Read more : I'm back | Views : 3779 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Come on in.

I am returning

Hello all. Some of you may remember me, and many new folks not. I started TSFL in April of '06 and lost 70 lbs (not goal) and then life took a few turns, but I restarted finally after almost 3 years on and off program. I've got making up to do (but at least I didn't regain it all).
So here's an update. Got a divorce, then after a year thought I had found Ms. ...
Read more : I am returning | Views : 2515 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Come on in.

Nancy and Dr. Wayne Scott Andersen

Hi, Folks ~

It's been a while since I posted a recent picture and thought you might enjoy seeing a picture of me with Dr. Andersen when he was in Portland, OR last month. The northwest has a special place in his heart as he and his wife were living in Portland when he created Take Shape For Life and tremendously impacted my health and life; and in turn, impacts yours!

I am forever grateful ...
Read more : Nancy and Dr. Wayne Scott Andersen | Views : 1979 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Studio

Notes from Broomfield, CO

Healthy Howdies ~

Just wanted to give a shout-out to people in the Broomfield/Boulder/Denver area. I am currently at a Take Shape For Life Regional Event at the Omni Interlocken Resort. Dr. Andersen, the Medical Director of Medifast and the co-founder of TSFL is speaking this evening February 11th from 7-9 PM and tomorrow from 9 AM - 3 PM. He is giving a program overview this evening and providing health coach training on Saturday. ...
Read more : Notes from Broomfield, CO | Views : 4041 | Replies : 0 | Forum : A Message from your Hosts

Product Upgrade

Hi Ho, MakeMeThinner People!

Here's a product update for you regarding the Cranberry Mango Fruit Drink. In recent months, our parent company, Medifast has been diligently working to reformulate its products to improve or enhance flavors, and at times to reduce or eliminate certain ingredients.

I want to let you know that you may see a slight difference in the coloration of the Cranberry Mango Fruit Drink as it has been reformulated to remove the ...
Read more : Product Upgrade | Views : 1094 | Replies : 0 | Forum : A Message from your Hosts

Scrabbler7

Read more : Scrabbler7 | Views : 863 | Replies : 4 | Forum : My Journal

wt.loss journey

Is anyone out there to travel along with me on this wt. loss journey.I lost 60lbs. before and then hard times arived and I got off the program gained my wt. back . couple years back . :x but need to lose so here I GO AGAIN 123.5 POUNDS TO LOSE.so hope there will be others that will come along on this journey.peaches
Read more : wt.loss journey | Views : 1245 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Come on in.

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286