It is currently May 4th, 2024, 12:47 pm

News News of The Weight Room

Site map of The Weight Room » Forum : The Weight Room

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Made it through the first weekend

Well gang, this weekend was the first serious test of my willpower and I’m pleased to report that I made it through! I went to Blues Alley which is a pretty famous Jazz supper club with a menu of Creole dishes out of this world. I had one shake, and tea with lemon the entire night. I was never hungry, but the smell of all the great food was very tempting. For some reason plain ...
Read more : Made it through the first weekend | Views : 780 | Replies : 6

Confessions of a cheater !!!

They say (I think) first step towards redemption is confession (or throwing up)

Saturday night I was invited to a home-buddy-Poker game, socializing, drinking, eating etc. When I arrived they were all eating fresh cooked meals, sandwiches, and goodies. I had not seen but one of them in about 2 months, almost since I began the program. I was dressed pretty "svelte". Black jeans (sort of fit) nice shirt tucked in, I was looking pretty ...
Read more : Confessions of a cheater !!! | Views : 1012 | Replies : 8

Week 5 and still going strong!

I weighed in this morning and am down another 3 pounds.

:yippee: This makes a total of 28 pounds! I am thrilled to pieces. One of my friends noticed my weightloss this week and asked if it was time for her to start taking in my clothes. I told her maybe in another couple of weeks. I still have some clothes that are a size smaller, but ...
Read more : Week 5 and still going strong! | Views : 614 | Replies : 4

Day #2 is almost over......

Hello, everyone :)

Well, day #2 is almost over, and I feel GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday I had a slight headache and felt sort of "empty".

Today I woke up headach-free and have not felt as hungry. In fact, after my mid-day shake (Strawberry Cream with diet Sprite and 2 ice cubes in the blender) I felt really FULL!

When my family has dinner tonight I'm planning to have ...
Read more : Day #2 is almost over...... | Views : 522 | Replies : 3

This is it!!!!!!!

Hi there,

Well, I've done it! I had my first Medifast shake 15 minutes ago. Woooohoooo, I'm on my way!

By the way, it was an orange shake in 8oz. of Crystal Lite, and I thought it tasted..................great! Really!

So here we go, onward and upward (or maybe I should say "downward"....weight wise, that is :lol: !!!!!!!)

I'll post again at the end of the day.....

Lois
Read more : This is it!!!!!!! | Views : 1677 | Replies : 15

Still Here!

Mike is still here, mostly lurking, watching, gathering support, more than posting. I go through phases post some, watch some. Today marks day 49 for me. I have yet to even put a shred of lettuce on my tongue (unless you count sugar free breath mints). I am way past the hard part, now just waiting for the remainder of the weight to fall of. My biggest problem is the exercise. I am not only ...
Read more : Still Here! | Views : 908 | Replies : 5

report on first week

:D :D :D Hi everone I lost 9# thiis week and am very happy about it .This makes me a total of 15# lost .and my cousin is gonna get a order in to Terry and Nancy and get started .I was glad she has decided to do ...
Read more : report on first week | Views : 763 | Replies : 9

Week Three

I only have a few minutes as I have to work this morning, but...

I have lost an additional SIX Pounds!!!

I had to come on and let everyone know!

I am soooo excited. I keep waiting for the slow down that I know is coming, but so far, no signs of it. I had a couple of rough days this week where I really wanted to eat, but I stuck it out and I ...
Read more : Week Three | Views : 767 | Replies : 2

Week two... I'm loving this!!

OK everyone. I've finished week two and the official count is...
5 more pounds gone!!! :!:
This is a total of 16 pounds :D :D :D :D

I am loving this!
My start weight was 248 ...
Read more : Week two... I'm loving this!! | Views : 964 | Replies : 3

Week 1 Weight Report

I have been on the plan for five full days now (starting day six today). Since I chose Saturday to be my weigh in day, I hopped on the scales this morning and....
11 pounds gone!!!! :D :D :D
I am very very happy.
I love ...
Read more : Week 1 Weight Report | Views : 708 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286