kmr's full body before pic "literally"

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

Postby kmr » October 3rd, 2006, 7:14 am

Lizabette,
You are just the sweetest person! Thank you so much for all your inspiration! I truly appreciate it. Congratulations again on your major weight-loss accomplishment. You look awesome! :D
kmr
Preferred member

Postby Joelie » October 5th, 2006, 10:55 am

Awwww kmr...I don't understand what you were so nervous about. You look wonderful. Like everyone else...can't wait to see ya once you hit goal. You'll be a TOTAL KNOCK OUT!
Joelie
Preferred Member - #110 Club
Preferred Member - #110 Club

Postby kmr » October 5th, 2006, 2:47 pm

Thanks Joelie :D . That means alot coming from someone that has been so inspirational to me! :bighug:
kmr
Preferred member

Postby alpha femme » October 5th, 2006, 3:07 pm

it's always weird to see people post their before pics... and think, "huh. i wish i looked like that."
alpha femme
Preferred member

Postby monkeegirl » October 5th, 2006, 4:41 pm

No kidding!!! She is a cutie patootie for sure! I haven't had the time to load any shots of myself yet, you are brave!
"Life isn't measured by the breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away"

monkeegirl
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby kmr » October 6th, 2006, 6:13 am

You guys are VERY good for my self esteem! Thank you.....(I'm blushing) :grin: .
I wish I saw what you guys see when I look in the mirror, but I don't.

Alex.....from your avatar (which I love) you look like a classic beauty to me. So believe me girlfriend.....you're not "chopped liver" yourself!

monkeegirl.....I'll be waiting for you before pic or avatar. Looking forward to seeing it when you get the time to post it.

Thanks again for your positive comments. We will all do this together! And we will all be "red hot mama's" again soon! :kool:
kmr
Preferred member

Previous

Return to Studio