It is currently May 21st, 2024, 12:11 pm

News News of The Web Room

Site map of The Web Room » Forum : The Web Room

MakeMeThinner Forum or Website (techie) related Topics.

Idea for a new Forum Category...

What about starting a new Forum Category that would allow us to keep our food journals online? Just thinking that it would be nice to access my food journal from work instead of trying to carry one with me OR remember what I ate, when, and how much water I drank that day.

We could make it private for just registered guests. Those who want to participate could do so knowing that others will read/see ...
Read more : Idea for a new Forum Category... | Views : 392 | Replies : 0

PM question

I am trying to respond to a PM from Nancy and it goes into my Outbox and not my Sentbox. Will it eventually get sent? Do I need to do anything?

Thanks!

Kat

(I tired to PM this question but it went into the Outbox, too) :)
Read more : PM question | Views : 462 | Replies : 2

Problems

Hi Unca,

I posted some stuff to the forum yesterday and sent a PM but neither are there now. Also, I tried to send a PM this morning and I got an error.

<<Failed sending email ::

DEBUG MODE

Line : 225
File : /mnt/home/users/web/b1821/ipw.makemethinner/public_html/forum/includes/emailer.php>>

Is it me or you? :-)

Thanks!

Kat
Read more : Problems | Views : 630 | Replies : 13

Public vs. Private Info

Not only am I new to this forum, but I am also new to the internet in general. Can you please tell me, are the things I post in here private or open to the public? For instance, if I applied for a job, and my perspective employer googled my name, would they find the things I write in here? I have no idea about these things, and did not realize until after I had ...
Read more : Public vs. Private Info | Views : 663 | Replies : 3

Sincere Appreciation

I have been a more-than-regular participant on this discussion board for many months now, and have never once ever taken the time to tell the 'powers that be' how much I sincerely appreciate this site and how incredibley USER FRIENDLY it is. I wonder if you even know how many lives you touch with encouragement, support, and hope.

EXCELLENT JOB, GUYS!

Landylue
Read more : Sincere Appreciation | Views : 501 | Replies : 5

Error Message

Unca Tim,
When I try to log on, I receive this message on my screen :

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not open skylinegrey template config file

DEBUG MODE

Line : 288
File:/home/users/web/b1821/ipw.makemethinner/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php

Any Ideas? Thanks for any assistance

AJ
Read more : Error Message | Views : 588 | Replies : 4

outbox vrs. sent box

What does it mean when you have p.m. in your outbox but not your sent box? Did te message get to the recepient? I am confused.
Thanks
Read more : outbox vrs. sent box | Views : 516 | Replies : 2

Invalid Session

I typed and typed all day...replies...and when I tried to send them..it came back saying "invalid session" why does it do this?? :x

anyhoo..if this one goes thru...just wanted to say hello to you all....

day #5 and doing okay...made it thru work yesterday!! despite the craziness and insane weather...multiple calls..one right after another..but I had my little cooler in the back of the engine..and I slurped ...
Read more : Invalid Session | Views : 513 | Replies : 3

Thanks Unca!

Thanks for posting my picture for me. If I had to do it myself I would still be working on it! :hammerhead1:
Read more : Thanks Unca! | Views : 621 | Replies : 1

Getting the word out

I don't know if you are trying to keep a firm grasp on the traffic here or if you want to get the word out but here are my thoughts.

I started looking into the medifast after seeing a commerical on TV but was still undecided. You can only see so much advertising and really not know if it is true. I wanted to find REAL info. I searched for a forum so I could ...
Read more : Getting the word out | Views : 1022 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286