Sincere Appreciation

MakeMeThinner Forum or Website (techie) related Topics.

Sincere Appreciation

Postby Landylue » July 7th, 2004, 9:00 am

I have been a more-than-regular participant on this discussion board for many months now, and have never once ever taken the time to tell the 'powers that be' how much I sincerely appreciate this site and how incredibley USER FRIENDLY it is. I wonder if you even know how many lives you touch with encouragement, support, and hope.

EXCELLENT JOB, GUYS!

Landylue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby RavenKat » July 7th, 2004, 10:42 am

I agree! I couldn't have succeeded as much as I have without this forum. Thank you!

Kat
259/180/165
RavenKat
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » July 7th, 2004, 12:44 pm

Thanks ladies,
I'm glad we could create a meeting place for everyone and you find it helpful.

If you're struggling at all, get your bum in here, instead of heading to the fridge....:)

Keep up the great work,
Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby explorthis » July 7th, 2004, 1:11 pm

I want to additionally thank Nancy for this board (though I know Tim is the mechanic).

I just looked back, when I joined, I was member #17 on 10/1/03 Now about 9 months later, there are 281 members. Yikes that’s quite a few. I like most others probably stumbled onto this site by chance. Either searching for support, or info on Medifast. For me, it was info. Little did I know there would be this type of support.

Think back 10 years ago, little or no internet for most. Phones, and letters with those little squares they call stamps “snail mail”! Heaven forbid we actually got dressed, and went and visited someone. Now look at us, PJ’s or whatever we chose, speaking to anyone, anytime, anywhere!!

Thanks, Nancy, Tim, all of you losers, and of course those little Medifast shaker packets……

-Mike
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Landylue » July 7th, 2004, 1:22 pm

Amen, Mike.

And, Unca, I, for one, am struggling, to say the least, but I just can't bring myself to put my feelings down into words and chance bringing someone else down too.

In the meantime, your technical abilities in keeping this wonderful website up and running are greatly appreciated.

Landylue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

My thanks, too

Postby AJ » July 7th, 2004, 2:44 pm

I must add my thanks to this forum as well. :thumbsup: When I started the "first round" last year, I was more on my own. This time around, I am glad to find this forum. When I am struggling to stay with things, I check in and get boosted to continue. Thanks for the forum and Thanks to all participants! :goteam:

AJ
AJ
Regular Member - #20 Club

Return to The Web Room