It is currently May 21st, 2024, 1:56 pm

News News of The Web Room

Site map of The Web Room » Forum : The Web Room

MakeMeThinner Forum or Website (techie) related Topics.

Forum Morons

Sorry, for those of you that witnessed the morons that got on the forum earlier today. Unfortunately, I was away in a meeting at the time.

Email me if you find any inappropriate posts.
Read more : Forum Morons | Views : 544 | Replies : 2

testing my ticker

Hi Unca - I am sending this to you so that I can see if I did the pasting of the ticker properly and while I'm at it, thank you very much for all of your help.
Read more : testing my ticker | Views : 448 | Replies : 3

time date

Unca.........how can I fix my time/date. I'm in VA and the times that are posting are all wrong.
Read more : time date | Views : 804 | Replies : 11

TSFL Video's

Hi All,
I just uploaded the TSFL promo videos to our server. Mix up a steamy Medifast Hot Coco, put your feet up and enjoy.

Product Info (DialUp)

Product Info (BroadBand)

Career Opportunity (DialUp)

Career Opportunity (BroadBand)
Read more : TSFL Video's | Views : 854 | Replies : 0

problem posting replies

Unca-
I have a question for you. If I post a reply and go into view more emoticons and select one from there- when I hit submit sometimes I get invalid session and my message is gone and I have to start all over. I even have to log in again. It does not happen every single time but most of the time.

Thanks,
Angelia :D
Read more : problem posting replies | Views : 432 | Replies : 1

Another TickerFactory question

Do I have to go back to the site and create a new ticker each week after weighing in, or is there a way to modify the code in my profile to update it? (I tried, and it didn't work) :scratchhead:
Read more : Another TickerFactory question | Views : 479 | Replies : 1

Ticker Factory

Ok Unca-
I am trying to get a ticker. I went to the site and created one. I guess I don't know what the heck I am doing. I searched here for info on it but still no luck. :x

Please help me.
Angelia :D
Read more : Ticker Factory | Views : 610 | Replies : 10

What Triggers Membership Status Change?

Hi Unca,

I have a question for ya regarding the membership status descriptions appearing below our names when we post in the forum.

As an example, I am listed as a Newbie, while other members may be listed as regular members, trusted members or preferred members.

At first, I thought it may have to do with the number of posts each member has made (common on a lot of forums), but now I am leaning ...
Read more : What Triggers Membership Status Change? | Views : 480 | Replies : 2

My ticker is making me crazy!

Okay, so I go to Tickerfactory.com and creat my ticker, then what? Is it the HTML URL I copy? or the ezCode or bbCode? For some reason my ticker shows up with a bunch of additional jibberish.... :x
Thanks for any help!
Read more : My ticker is making me crazy! | Views : 429 | Replies : 1

e-mail trouble

Unca, I need help contacting my advisor. Every time I email Becky at her email address I get it returned to me. Any suggestions?
Read more : e-mail trouble | Views : 488 | Replies : 4

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286