It is currently May 5th, 2024, 3:28 pm

News News of The Elevator

Site map of The Elevator » Forum : The Elevator

Need a lift? Drop in to see some of our most popular posts.

A DAY OF TEMPTATIONS

yesterday was one of the hardest day for me so far....I am 2 weeks and 2 days into the program with zero problems up to now. But yesterday all I could think of was food, real food and the food commercials were killing me. I did the whole gamut yesterday had all my supplements, 2 cups of bouillon, celery, pickles and last night I was dying to break the fast...BUT instead I had another bar ...
Read more : A DAY OF TEMPTATIONS | Views : 2856 | Replies : 15

Beginner

Alright, I am a novice. My problem is that I am not really fat, I just need to lose 15 lbs. But I decided to try MediFast because, well, because I've tried everything and nothing is working. I am on my third day now. I haven't experienced any weightloss. I follow the 5 and 1 plan. I haven't cheated on it (I have pretty good self-discipline). How long does it take before you see results ...
Read more : Beginner | Views : 5541 | Replies : 28

What have I set myself up for?

Okay, I have myself in a predicament now! My girls high school band awards banquet is next Friday night. A big ordeal. I had to order tickets for my husband and I to be able to attend this function this morning..$20.00 apiece! After my daughter left this morning, I thought..wait wait wait! I'm not supposed to be eating at some banquet! How am I going to handle this?? If I sit there with a glass ...
Read more : What have I set myself up for? | Views : 1592 | Replies : 13

Fail or Succeed?

I never was a sneak eater until now. I stick to the shakes all day and then late evening when no one is watching, I sneak. I am wasting all of the effort and time and money that I have put into this program for a few seconds of satisfaction. I want to succeed, but I fail…I beat myself up…I read the posts that are always so on target and inspirational…I try again the next ...
Read more : Fail or Succeed? | Views : 3449 | Replies : 18

Back to Basics (long and kind of rambling--sorry)

I have been on Medifast for five months--longer than any weight loss program in my life. I have been moderately successful--70 pounds in five months. I gets comments DAILY about my loss, enough to make your head swell.

There are times when I don't feel I deserve to have lost all this weight because I wasn't 100% faithful through the whole process. I have "cheated"--sometimes small, sometimes big. A bite here, a nibble there--a meal ...
Read more : Back to Basics (long and kind of rambling--sorry) | Views : 3060 | Replies : 17

Cravings!!! (Food Mentioned generically.)

Hi all! I'm new here and to Medifast. Here's the question... :?: I'm doing really well with the plan so far. I'm on day 5 and am not really hungry. The problem is I am craving certain foods...like hot and spicy things. Oh tell me this will pass and I soon won't care about the taste satisfaction thing. Here I was all smug because I wasn't hungry ...
Read more : Cravings!!! (Food Mentioned generically.) | Views : 1656 | Replies : 11

Success, Sadness & Sabotage

Hi All---

Well, I have been walking around for two days on the verge of tears, developing a sore throat and just feeling pretty alone. That said...

I KNOW these are--no, were--- all signs of impending self-sabotage!

The holidays are still tough without my husband, as are the change of seasons and weekends and yadda, yadda, yadda. Spring is coming and that makes me feel, I don't know, mushy somehow - softer, more vulnerable, on ...
Read more : Success, Sadness & Sabotage | Views : 1642 | Replies : 14

Tell why I am doing this?

Encourage me, I need it. Tell me the benefits, tell me it's worth it, tell me something positive. I have lost my motivation. HELP!
Read more : Tell why I am doing this? | Views : 1535 | Replies : 11

Please accept your change

Well, today I am thinking about resistance. There have been several posts lately (not to mention the thoughts in my own dang head) that address the fact that after initial success we find ourselves going off program. What is this??? We’re losing weight, it’s working and we mess with it. From weekend sneaks to late night nibblers, we all have to deal with this. What is this resistance to healthful, desired change???? What is this ...
Read more : Please accept your change | Views : 2760 | Replies : 18

I cannot believe I....

went roller skating! My great friend - he is 28, I am 42 (fun to have a younger friend - to see what they still have to learn about life) called Sat, said he and friends were going roller skating at the local roller rink Sunday aft, and did I want to go along?

SKATING? ME? Well, I was an avid skater in my "growing up years" I used to skate on a very frequent ...
Read more : I cannot believe I.... | Views : 2081 | Replies : 13

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286