It is currently May 17th, 2024, 4:33 am

News News of Studio

Site map of Studio » Forum : Studio

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

Medifasters as the Cast of Gilligan's Island

Thanks Alex, for the idea.
Read more : Medifasters as the Cast of Gilligan's Island | Views : 933 | Replies : 9

New pics of me. Different than past pics

Here are some comparisons from last summer (beginning of July) til now.

Dr. Anderson from Take Shape for Life and I in 7-2006

Nancy, Terry and I in 7-2006

These were taken today.

These too!

Big changes, and my gut is flattening. Back last year I started in size 60 jeans and 4XL shirts. The pictures above, from last summer, were when I was down approximately 40-50 lbs or so. The ...
Read more : New pics of me. Different than past pics | Views : 4077 | Replies : 37

AliceinOnderland and Bikipatra Meet in DC

ImageImage

We had such an awesome time. We shopped till we dropped for almost three hours and she was still shopping when I had to leave to come home and have my L&G and medication! The funniest thing is that she is from Louisiana and I am from Texas and our accents both got thicker as we hung out together. Sales staff commented on our accents in two stores! We were both dressed in purple ...
Read more : AliceinOnderland and Bikipatra Meet in DC | Views : 1859 | Replies : 16

Medifasters as Screen Idols

I hope no one (Unca?) is bugged by my picture threads. They are just a way I like to honor people on the board who have helped us all and hopefully create some fun. On the other hand, if you are new, please jump in and ask for a picture! I am usually up all night and it puts my energy to creative use. If there is a character you would like to be, please ...
Read more : Medifasters as Screen Idols | Views : 3040 | Replies : 63

Medifasters as Disney Princesses

I was posting these in individual journal threads but thought it would be nice to put them all together! (Unca maybe you could arrange them a litrtle better than I did!)

Nancy as Mulan:

Alex as Jasmine:

Taangirl as Snow White:

Beth as Cinderella:
Read more : Medifasters as Disney Princesses | Views : 3148 | Replies : 65

pinkbugs 471 before pic

Hi all .... I finally got around to sending Unca my before picture. It was taken last March vacation on the Carnival Valor. Lurking on the side is my hubby. :heart:

Man look at my cheeks. I look like I am hiding nuts for the winter. :hide:

I will post an in progress pic when we get back ...
Read more : pinkbugs 471 before pic | Views : 3046 | Replies : 30

Oh Lucy u Got Some Splainin to do

Okay, I am adding this photo as a first....I will add a stand up and smile photo later, and one every two weeks or 4 weeks as I go. I chose this photo from 3 years ago, as I think this shows it best, fat is miserable, I am way to fun and want to smile.

Thanks ahead to Unca Tim for the help.

Da%* this is a SCARY PIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Read more : Oh Lucy u Got Some Splainin to do | Views : 2220 | Replies : 31

Starting Pictures

Hi All,

These were taken at my wifes 40th birthday at the beginning of December.

They represent my high water mark - 129kgs (283.8 pounds for the metrically challenged hehehehe) - the tide is about to turn.

Can't wait to post goal photos :shades:

Kind regards

Gavin
Read more : Starting Pictures | Views : 2250 | Replies : 36

Casma's MVM Pix

These are the pix I created at that mvm site (. com) that shows me as i am (sadly i am actually a little morelumpy than shown) but gave me a GREAT idea of what I have to look forward to once I get down to my goal weight! I think I will post one next to my updated photos as well. This is actually a pretty good resemblence of me and it has ...
Read more : Casma's MVM Pix | Views : 788 | Replies : 5

Mike and Diana's Journey To Jan 2007

We just took a picture and put together a profile for the HA section of the MMT site. I was very happy with the new picture that I thought I would put the pics we used in the profile and show ya'll here. Feel free to check out the profile too once its there.

This is one of our wedding pictures - March 28, 1998.

This is from Christmas 2005. This shows Mike's progress ...
Read more : Mike and Diana's Journey To Jan 2007 | Views : 4811 | Replies : 31

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286